Other urls found in this thread:

kamikouryaku.net/darksouls3/?コメント/カーサスの曲刀
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In for poise

yo waddup!
im never late

>that comic

I laugh every time.

If I'm using CCS/2kat for a bleed/cancer build, will it be more effective with a special infusion or should I just make them refined?

>Invade as aldrich
>Host hiding
>Takes 30 god damn minutes just to find his gank squad
what the actual fuck. If you're going to gank at least gank out in the open and quit wasting everyone's time.

refined unless you have luck too in which case hollow probably

>used to get instant back to back aldich invasions just a couple of months ago
>now it takes a few minutes between each one
>DLC still two months away
FUCK

Way to go, dipshit.

>not even able to remove the covenant between invasions

Thise were funny times

I wonder what the japs think about the CCS

So what? That doesn't prove Sulyvahn is the first scholar.

>but the statue in the High Wall !

There are statues of random people everywhere in the Grand Archives. Maybe the first scholar is that weird bearded angel with a crown. Maybe it's one of those guys in a robe. Maybe it's Kaathe. Maybe it's a random guy who doesn't have a statue for some reason because he wanted his involvement to be kept more secret than the other scholars.

>never get summoned for Watchdogs
>get summoned 4 times as a Blade of the Darkmoon while trying to speed run through Irithyll Dungeon

FEEBLE CURSED ONE

Hollow is "alright" for bleed purposes, but Refined is usually better for raw damaeg.
Carthus jelly will be doing most of the legwork for bleeding anyway.

>people are still playing DS1 online
is nice

I sexually identify as Scott Jund. I adore the Carthus Meme Sword and the R1 range it has. I wish to have Andre of Astora max me out to +10 and give me hollow infusion. People say it's impossible but I don't care, I'm fucking beautiful. My dream is to spank filthy halberd users into the ground with said R1. I wish to be good at other weapons, though until the meta changes, these are empty words. If you do not approve of my R1 spam you are Jundphobic, and you need to check your R1 privilege. Thank you for your time.

Why the fuck is "ead" censored? I'm on a lower leveled co-op/PvP character and I'm running into a lot of "Chosen Und***" or "Und*** [X]".

They play at 150, where defenses start to actually make CCS weaker

redpill me on the Profaned Flame, /dsg/

>DS1

Use the correct acronyms or don't bother posting, okay retard?

how weak does it become?

Don't let him fool you.

Are their any good phys/mag weapons that are buffable like the Dragonslayer's Axe/Lohric Kight Greatsword?
I want to make a PvE darkmoon magic clutch build, but for it to be better than a lightning clutch one I need a weapon that mirrors it.
Profaned Flame is the Old Chaos from DS2, as far as I can tell.

eat a dick dude lol

Abyss tainted Chaos Flame

not him, but the Old Chaos is dead
>Demons were born of the Chaos Flame, but the flame has not survived, and the demons are a dying race. -- Soul of a Demon

plus, this dialogue:
>Lords... Where didye hap'n upon this coal? This is much too dark. I see the Abyss in it... -- Andre, upon giving the Profaned Coal

Ok im sorry
DS1 is fun

It's still broken, just slightly less broken, sorry if you expected otherwise.
Anyone whi asks for a CCS AR nerf is a retard and deserves to be beaten by it

kamikouryaku.net/darksouls3/?コメント/カーサスの曲刀

Stop

I mean, I know it's sorta implied that the Old Chaos IS the chaos flame, but how do we know?

Last we see of the Chaos Flame, it's but an ember, and last we saw of the Old Chaos it was a churning ire of flame.

Ah, I didn't realise FROM had taken 12 year olds into account for their censor list.

Translate it weebs.

CCS deserves an ar nerf because it's too long and too fast

Motion excellence, is kick, fired decent, there is bleeding, reach good. Song sword that can be used as a main weapon

user please, there is only one faction in the series labeled Chaos, and it's Chaos. The Old Chaos and the Chaos Flame are the same, it's called "Old" chaos in DaS2 because it's old as fuck at this point.
>Chaos was an ember in DaS1
lol no, Chaos was strong enough to beat back the forces of Gwyn and his knights

Is the Dragon Slayer's Axe supposed to have infinite WA uses? (even with 0 fp)

Google translate does a pretty good job, you can just assume most things like:

>Quality weapon What is this? It not only on the skill B Once you have sharpened

Then, what made the Chaos Flame go from the thing that swallowed the Ivory King to nearly dead?

time, mostly. all fires fade, even super badass ones like the Chaos Flame that can transcend cycles.

that, plus Lothric's invading armies

>Spear of the work now is not even reach about say look into the part's a pretend late. Honest this weapon of attack performance think that all weapon top. There is no suitably buzzing to elements that lose by multiplying occasionally delay. I It 's not something to be managed with a single spear this is. Well Kasaencha even if still because it is usually the strength of weapons of cancer escape is valid there is no doubt.

I got to say I agree with him.

Holy shit was this even posted by a japanese player lmao

>tfw no Link the Chaos Flame ending

Time, presumably. Either that or you, by going in and killing the Ivory King and/or the Chaos' spawn.

what?

It looks like a general Reddit comment

why the fuck would you want to do that?

killing the Ivory King doesn't do anything to hurt Chaos, it just frees him and his knights from their torment. Alsanna still has to put in the work to keep it sealed under ice after you leave.

Why? What do you think japanese people would be saying?

See, that's why you deserve to get fucked in the ass by it. AR nerfing it will not male things better
>CCS now kills as easily as before but needs 8 hits instead of 6

Woah, now it's fair for a weapon to be that fast and have that range, don't you agree? Biggest problem is that I bet From would listen to you instead of slowing it

Japanese people are usually extremely tryhard and don't do much complaining about tiers and character strength in general. At least from fighting game experience.

Make Izalith great again.

Japs do realise that, but they instead embrace such weapons and feel insulted if you don't use a top tier one

It deserves an AR nerf and speed nerf. What else is there, then? You want the weapon to stay like this instead?

There's no escape with Curved Swords, though. They arr rook same.

>nerf card captors damage
oh, it's a storm curved sword
>nerf card captors range
oh it's a falchion

You couldn't be more wrong. They have casual and intermediate tiers of players just like everywhere else, and no shortage of people who endlessly bitch and whine about imbalance. Every time there's a new version of a fighting game, there's drama over it as jp players overreact about every little change. I always laugh at that stream where ogawa whines for like an hour straight about how Sin is so overpowered and bad for the game after xrd was released.

Being born on a quirky little island doesn't suddenly make people better, more tolerant gamers.

what's the biggest "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO???? SO STUPID!" moment of the whole series?

>no dynamic lightning
>low res textures
>no lip movements
>same animations used since DeS
>character essentially floats through the terrain
>copy pasted models from DeS, DaS1, DaS2
>copy pasted textures
>still somehow manages to be shorter than previous games
>still has less content than base DS2 despite copy-pasting
>charges full price

Why does Fromsoftware get a pass?

What are good areas for invading if I'm at SL60 +6?

Who is best npc and why is it Greirat?

They obviously don't want the weapon to be neutered to shit like most people but there are times when necessity of balance is obvious.

>Don't nerf the damage
Why the fuck not? Can anyone here tell me why you wouldn't nerf the damage or speed of all curved swords and straightswords?

Because they know you'll buy it and the season pass anyway.

Greirat is top tier husbando. Always telling us to stay safe in that sweet, sweet voice.

But that's ogawa, he's basically autism incarnate.

Also this exchange is golden.

Giant Souls and Vendrick
Pontiff Parrying

Gavlan wheel, Gavlan deal.

>imploding

Pirated the games after the DS2 downgrade debacle

>quirky

I'd have said "irradiated and racist as hell," but hey, to each their own.

Of course the fix kitchen is evil

>there are people in this threat that think killing someone with 8 hits instead of 6 isn't a good thing for balancing

stupid fucking retards.

That actually looks pretty unfun. At least in Dark Souls when I get hit by something it's because I wasn't looking around me or just generally being careless. That fucking thing practically teleports up his ass after he shoots it.

After you stick the sword in Arni's face and she comes back to life in the end, why is she cool with it?
You'd think she'd be upset

Hes so innocent, its such a pity literally every npc other than a smith usually dies in these games. I shouldnt have let him go, but at least I didnt let him just go mad from losing purpose... he went how he wanted...
At least people tend to survive in DaS2.

Nioh spammer, please take your trash to the ps4 general.

and that's the reason why this game wont have pvp, dodges has little to zero stamina consumption

Jesus that shit is so unappealing to the eyes. If I wanted to see that shit id just go take LSD.

Nerf the class speed, not the AR.

AR is number crunching and needs to be done only for midly imbalanced things, while speed and range for more broken ones. Every single time someone whines about CCS they say to nerf its AR they actually believe it'd make it balanced. See who instead of saying a weapon that is too fast and long should be smaller or slower, asks for it to have less AR. CCS could be perfectly balanced with its current damage if it had lowered speed (or better, everything in the class except the small ones were slower), but instead, most of the community and likely From will assume AR reducion is enough because no one complains otherwise.
Mark my words, we'll have a patch where they may nerf it, and its reduction might be significantly greater than dark sword, but it'll be just as fast. You'll still lose to CCS if you are using any non top weapon then come whine because it's still broken while you did ask for an AR nerf. At best it'll be replaced by the next best one.

>your newly found pc fc bfs will never add you

it's probably lucifer

POST CUTE PLEASE

I NEED TO CHEER UP

I think everyone can agree with you if you don't just say "don't nerf its AR" like you did and never add anything more to your post saying what should be done about it. But maybe CCS should have its AR nerfed too either way.

Is there any headgear that increases magic damage like the crown of dusk? Because it looks bad with pretty much everything.

1. he's at very low equip weight, so he's at the fastest agility level
2. he's in low stance, which is evasion oriented and has fuckall range and damage, the dodge is basically the only good thing
3. most likely has evasion ki usage down gear
4. his very low equip weight and light armor means he'll easily get combo'd to death and take lots of damage

mid and high stance dodges cost equivalent to das1 rolls

you can fight other player's bloodstains which mimic their playstyle and have their skills, it's pretty good and challenging
pvp would be more fun than das3

Nope, enjoy looking like a queer.

But I did say exactly:
>Biggest problem is that I bet From would listen to you instead of slowing it
AR should stay the same, speed should be considerably worse. Most people get mad at a weapon being to good and want to kill it and overbuff their favourites instead of still keeping it a decent weapon. Heck, nerfing its speed would also not make it a PvE clutch too

no
and CoD isn't worth the boost it gives for the horrible fashion, it's only like 10% more damage

Okay!

But user, I only play as a girl.

10% more damage is a lot when a CSS deals over 1000 to mobs, fuck you from
But fine, fashion > functionality

>lightning cycles on a 3 second loop, flashing so often it appears like an ambient white strobe light
Absolutely disgusting. This shit would give you headaches after a few minutes

Where did you find pcfcbfs?