/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

Hunting Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT (embed)

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB (embed)

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52651/double-gta-rp-rockstar-stunt-races-3-new-entourage-mode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9PECKJOXnos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

benis

>tfw you and a random spend 15 minutes racing around LS in sports classics for no reason

>it's a "nullphaggot and fivereborn get BTFO" episode.

Now if only we could remove the bodykits from certain cars..

xth Benny's pallet jack custom when?

I would kill for this.

the guy you replied to didn't mention it, but you can also instantly recover health by aiming while you use the snacks, no cover involved

besides, if you started having a gunfight in an open space like that without any cover besides your car you probably don't deserve to get away clean

Start with yourself

I did but I ended up without the car and $500 poorer.

Now do it irl

Same result.

I want a non-bodykitted up feltzer. It'd look nice.

Now learn how to seperate reality from a video game and actually do it for drawing out this tired, overused joke for two replies.

I honestly think that Body Armor AND Snacks are important. If you really don't use body armor at all, I think your not playing at peak efficiency. Just sayin. You people probably have suppressors on your combat shotguns don't you?

are you the body-armor poster from last thread?
looks generic and not in a good way

>tells me to kill myself twice
>says I used a tired, overused joke for two replies

The difference is I'm not joking, seriously end your life, kid.

>"""""hunting""""" with a suppressed AR
this kid
unsuppressed rifle or musket or bust

Now this I did not know. Like I said, I'm a huge snack eater. But I ALSO use body armor on top. I'll try the snack eating while aiming. Also you don't always get to decide when and where a gun fight breaks out, another reason wearing a vest comes in handy.

(You)

Not me. I'm not a vagabond.

>Like I said, I'm a huge snack eater
I'M STIIIIIIIIIILLL
IN A DREEEEEEEEEAM

>huge snack eater.
what a thrill

>I honestly think that Body Armor AND Snacks are important.

No-one's outright denying that, user. It just so happens that one is significantly more useful than the other.

Think about it like this. You can buy 10 units of body armor at most. If you run out, you're stuck with just your health until the next time you go to ammu-nation, which is no big deal because you'll probably have died a lot more than 10 times in a single session before you even notice.

If you run out of snacks, though, that's it. You can regenerate health, but only to about 50% and it'll stay that way until the next time you die. If you don't have an office, you're running to 3 or 4 convenience stores just to replenish all your snacks.

It probably is just a matter of playstyle, but when body armor in this game is essentially just a second, shorter health bar I can't help but focus on keeping the health bar up.

I'm not getting simeon messages anymore but I still get the two stars when I pick random cars, what the fuck?

Omg, I totally asked for that! Lmao

I agree with everything you said. I'm just defending my self for being a "body armor wearer", like it's stupid to wear protection in a game where every swinging dick on the street tries to shoot you. Lmao. I keep full up on snacks, body armor, ammo, health, and I always have a parachute. Just in case.

it might be easier to do the aiming thing if you're on a console since you can just hold the fire button halfway, but you should still be able to do it

also, unless a jet is flying right overhead in the middle of the grand senor desert or mount chilliad (in which case i doubt body armor will matter at all) you can still exert an influence by staying close to areas with cover

Post 'em.

You know the drill: characters, vehicles, etc.

Sometimes I just keep the body armor menu up and just press x on my hippo control lot when my vest gets low. Bullet sponge. Useful for getting past associates to get to the CEO during events.

Fuck off

it's an anchor post, user
what are you doing for this general?

Fuck off

/gtag/ is dying. We have to stoop to new levels to keep it alive...

>anchor post
did you just invent that term?
i like it

i'd rather give people something to look at than a dead thread

Fuck off

no, fuck off you pathetic shit

you fuck off, you little nigger

Fuck off

fag

Fuck off

This guy has issues.

Fuck off

I'm not trying to incite a circlejerk, really
images just provide a nice conversation piece

Fuck off

my conversation piece for this image is the same as it has always been every time it was posted
GTA IV multiplayer LITERALLY never looked like this
it does make me wanna by another v12 though

If you want Black Dick, post "Fuck Off" in the tread.

If you want to expose yourself as a redditor make posts like this

Lmao, a redditor. You guys are silly!

how does this make you feel

the same way
i played IV MP during its prime

>you will never experience your first time in GTAIV's MP running through all the interiors from story mode
>you will never experience that moment of joy when you get on TBoGT's multiplayer and find all of Majestic open for exploration

Hate on my outfit fags. Keep this thread alive. Heist diaper and all.

i hate it

>forgets to attach image
>idiot

straight outta cawadoody

holy shit that beanie
i forgot how bad the models were in IV

thank God your back

Who is your celeb doppelganger, gtag?

wouldn't mind having some of the sweaters or the pants back though, dress shoes without socks are disgusting

>pick up hot property briefcase
>fly to the top of the map in my Besra
>go and make a sandwich
>come back to an easy 26k
nice

Are you on PS4!?!?!

PC!!!!!!!!!

Okay, can someone explain this? When I hop into certain cars I'm getting a two star wanted rating and if I go by cops I get a one star, but I can't give this car to simeon to stop this. Is my game fucked? Am I fucked?

I swear that some fag just grabed the briefcase then flew up to max alt like 20mins ago in my sessions. The coincidence was just too weird, had to ask.

F U C K

Why is this Juggalo so angry at me?

fuck off mobileposter

Quite impressed really.

Why? They're not even remotely alike.

Not the least

Is it bad that I always use ghost org to stab people? I feel bad for going off the radar, but I only use my switchblade... I'm a professional assassin.

I've been compared to Nicole de Boer and Nicole Evangeline Lilly irl.

I used to watch deep space 9 as a kid. So it was interesting.

>he drives a motorcycle
>he thought lost and damned wasn't garbage
>he feels disdain for japanese sports bikes because they outperform his piece of shit bike
>he belongs to an online MC aka Mansex Club

Mansexing at it's finest.

GTA6 location: Chicago

S E A T T L E

P
L
S

>nothing but beater hipster cars
eh i'll take it

>Hold up the independent coffee house to earn money and RP

id there was a company to capture the heart of seattle it would be R*

Infamous SS did a good job.

rip gun

You will be missed.

youtube.com/watch?v=9PECKJOXnos

>bought office just for gun safe
>gun safe was a peice of shit
>decides to just throw way unused firearms
>first to be dropped: the pistol

rip gun

>types delete

Wtf Jared!? Idiot.

Bored on mobile watching GF play GTA online. Entertain me w more GTA YouTube links that aren't shit tier.
I know, I know. Fuck me.

>first to be dropped: the pistol
I hope you meant the combat pistol and something and you're not talking about the regular pistol. Why would anyone wanna get rid of it when the Kill Yourself pistol animation is the most satisfying thing in the entire game?