/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Still no 7.0 info edition

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
Old: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2
Newer: pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent significant interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok92blj8WDc
api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/20641
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alternative thread starter but dropped for possible spoilers

How long until maintenance ends, first time waiting for update.

4 AM PST

cutie.

>Added the Luck parameter to certain avatar parts

The fuck does this mean? Rolls for costumes?

no there like percent bonuses to earning lux for wearing some costumes

It means some costumes come with shit like increase the rate of skills activating.

p2RNG is finally being implemented.

What costumes? Anyone have images of it

mostly head accessories glasses and wirstband things so its time to look fuck up

Didn't we had these eariler, summer outfits.

with a booty.

For those wonders what the "luck" on costumes means

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok92blj8WDc

Some costumes give increased chance for skills activating, Some increase chance for raid bosses to spawn and so forth.

>Aquafags can't contain it for just one thread
I mean I like her but some of you are determined to make this general fall into the typical general bullshit.

Is the Roxas VS Saix fight still canon?

Why wouldn't it be?

Didn't see any mention of it in the HD remix on 1.5.

Which mission does Gaston make his debut

next story update :^)

Gaston is too powerful for KH.

I'm waiting for broomsticks so I can start dot'ing Aqua HD

this. when M&B come out if they ever do its best to use them on medals you wont be able to get again first

You and pretty much everyone who's not a whale or a jpn player.

How did you know that I wasn't a whale

Because dozens of magic medals outclass Aqua and whales would surely have them and simply use Mickey and Brooms for them instead.

He's right you know

I'm using brooms on my sora and pals first or sephiroth

I'd wait. Japan had event quests to gain more HD aquas and guilt her back when they gave her out. We'll most likely get that same event around the time 2.8 releases.

>Phone tells me KHUX updated
>New icon with Mickey and Ephemer

Neat.

>implying we will actually get M&B this year

This means I have to sleep.

;_;

>New app icon like JP
>actually getting the full update like JP did

So any guesses on what could be the surprises SENA has in store for us next week?

Who knows

I'm just happy we didn't have to wait for 900 storage cap for the medal stacking.

Going to fucking store 99 of every fucking evolution material.

First thing im gonna M&B is my SP Roxas
>max chip and dale
>atk 2 boost
>2.10 multiplyer
With no buffs and if it procs dishes out at least 3500 damage a hit, 2buffs and 2 Mbuffs and a proc at least 4900

Proud Mode maybe?

Not before moogle of glory

>I can soon farm evolve medals without caring about inventory limit
feels good

>0AP and VIP end right before we can farm without going back to our inventory

So how hard is Critical Mode in KH 2.5?

KHIIFM, it's challenging but not anything to be afraid of.

BbSFM, it's just a little tedious.

Did anyone expect any different?

Thanks, guess I'm going through with it then.

What is the golden crown, though? Someone said you need it for the secret ending.

You get crowns for completing the new challenges in FM. It goes Bronze->Silver->Gold, doesn't matter what order you do them in.

Organization XIII data rematches
Mushroom XIII
Lingering Will

Guys, I have a crazy theory. You know how Xenahort can send his soul or something into someone who has an X on them?

Look at what Pete's wearing!

I honestly believe with their "exciting new updates next week" its finally time for M&B and daily jewel quests. What else could they possibly hype up?

I don't understand.

In order to unlock the secret ending movie in Critical you just need to get the golden crown, i.e. complete the three things listed in In lower difficulties you need to complete everything in the Journal, which includes those challenges as well as several other things.

Thanks for the help man.

χ[chi] is over.

Luck avatars stat, Kairi Illustration medal, Inventory bulks into single multiple medal instead of filling up inventory.

Why did they end it but continue the mobile version?

what does the text say?

Because the mobile version is better

Because ending the mobile version before it even reaches the browser ending is kind of silly.

I think χ[chi] ended because it wasn't profiting, though I'm not entirely sure.

The tagline is "this world will become the key that connects our hearts" or something similar.

The heart says "thank you for three years"

thanks for the cash, goy.

>implying Jews work at a Japanese company in Japan

>Implying Japanese are not secret jews
>Kompu Gacha

I don't see the Japanese branch of Square jewing the shit out of its consumer base.

jp had to wait almost a year for stackackle medals and when there was a epic medal carneval in jp the premium was only available in that epic medal carneval.
Didnt get a sephirot in the week it got introduced? get fucked. They only recently introduced premium recycling

>Dandelions overlooking end of the Keyblade War

JP also introduced Avatar Boards for every single past event medal.

>this world will become the key that connects our hearts
Sora will save everyone using the dream world and the whole cast can reunite

whats the chance of a third epic carneval?

Pretty good considering we got Terra and Roxas back to back.

>the last one

Well, no more quitting FUBAR'd missions after at least building up some Special to make up for it.

Are there no free jewels on maintainence day?

>I keep checking to see if it's done early
wait a minute, it says 4am PDT, not PST
And i thought I'd be playing around 7am EST

This is really gonna fuck me over.
With 0AP I've made a habit of going to beat up Ava to recover gauge.

Are you retarded? The maintenance will end at 7 am eastern time.

>quitting
Just force the app to close and reopen it. Easy.
I've been going into the third tier of proud quests. There's a chest right where you spawn that gives 6 bars. Going back to regular AP costs is going to make this game unplayable.

quest 10 is like 11 bars for if you kill everything and it's 3 AP.

Maybe free jews if maintenance takes longer than expected
>naminé's maintenance on sora wasn't supposed to take a year but it did anyway

fuck, now i need a pic of naminé giving an "idk" shrug in front of sora's pod with a message like like pic related
where the drawfags at?

>Namine is in charge of KHUx Maintenance.

How screwed are we?

She should do pretty well. Remember, she got done completing Sora's memories in under a week once Xion and Roxas weren't there to fuck it up.

That's a good one. I just didn't want to finish a full quest between rounds of the coliseum so it was easier to pop and drop.
The game isn't connected to Sora's heart or whatever her magic excuse was yet so we're good.

We're getting Atk Boost III this month's Colosseum.

api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/20641

>storing the hats away again maying us wait for a month
ERAQUS!

>tfw you can't make it to the top 2500

I had like rank 4500 or something in august coliseum. I just couldn't get past the witch in round 40.

>Attack Boost III is locked to rank 2500 and up

Finally I can be the maplestories.
>which increases your "Raid Boss Perk" by +5, giving you an increased chance at encountering raid bosses after completing quests!
But you have a 100% chance to spawn a raid boss when you've met the criteria. Does it just decrease the amount of heartless you have to kill?
And only one attack boost 3 sucks. If I were paying to win hard enough to break the top 1000 I want more than one. Might not even try to get top 2500 this month if the competition is as retarded as August. Not like I have anything worthy of attack boost 3.

I find it interesting we get the same Coliseum clothes JP gets at the same time

So since there's no brooms for the coliseum does that mean no brooms till next month, or do you think they'd do some kind of event for it first then introduce it into coliseum later?

>some of the data crucial to completing the update gets lost in the datascape
>we get a filler game for a year to try to get the data back
still no brooms

I guess no M&B this month either.

I say if we get brooms, first time we see them is the high score event

We're not getting brooms. Why do you think we are?

Because its something I doubt SENA would hold off forever. Were getting them but it wont happen till SENA feels like it, finds a way to maximize profit with it somehow, or until the game is declining enough in both active players and financial revenue.

did anyone comment that the app icon is now the jp version?

It'll be the third one.
Because at the moment brooms would cut into their jewel sales since whales wouldn't have to pull 20 times to guilt the new premium.

>finds a way to maximize profit
They're maximizing profit by forcing people to do more pulls than the Jap version (with less free jewels) by not putting them in. Of course we're not getting them. The game will probably be dying and they'll have shit out a brand new fresh and exciting cashgrab mobile game before we get them.

App icon hasn't changed for me.
Post a picture of it?

You can download the app update from the store but the game is still under maintenace.

If it gets to the point where the game is dying, theyre not just gonna let that happen that easily. they'll give a few attempts to see if they can save a sinking ship and mickey and brooms along with possible other features is a way to go to do that. Kingdom hearts is a popular brand after all, it wouldn't be something they'd just easily let go.

So will we get free jews for this maintenance?

Tell me what does it meme?

Also I wonder where the 2nd/3rd meeting will be inserted into the game. Assuming its canon.

Probably 300 or 0.

Got bored and downloaded jp version I underestimated how annoying not being able to read the challenges and events and store would be

600 or 900 or 1500.

Either enough for a daily, enough for a 3k if you combine the jew quests counting or not counting the 100/day jews

How are the prices on JP? How many jews for the 10 medal deal?