Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv
Please check the archive of materials if you're looking for something older, or check the most recent news post for newer things.

Upcoming:
September 1st: Wild Wind Girl volume 1 (+CD)
September 2nd: Fuka Toyokawa's Birthday
September 7th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 01
September 9th: Kotori Otonashi's Birthday
September 14th: Shizuka Mogami's Birthday
September 20th: Subaru Nagayoshi's Birthday
September 21st: PLATINUM MASTER 02 Bokutachi no Resistance
September 21st: Million Live Backstage volume 2
September 24th: Million Live Anthology volume 3
September 26th: Julia's Birthday
September ???: Love Laika Minami figure
October 27th: ML 3rdLive @Nagoya BD

Latest news posts: Fireden's archiver is lagging a bit recently, so please use archived.moe if needed.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58165316
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4101.zip
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4102.zip
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4104.zip
project-imas.com/wiki/project-imas.com_wiki:Current_events
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-31/voice-actress-risa-taneda-goes-on-hiatus-for-medical-treatment/.105966
imasnews765.com/?p=8515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> shift did a Miku rape doujinshi for C90
Not sure if want. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58165316

Please ignore this thread until a Kirari thread is made.

Have you prayed to God today, /@/?

October 27th: The iDOLM@STER Mana manga volume 6
September ???: Love Laika Minami figure, Phat Rin and Crystal Night Party Uzuki scale

Or were those last two for October's ???

Last two were October's ???

I do every night.

THE GIFT OF CHIE
BELIEVE IT IN MAN

Okay then, so how's this? Anything else? Sorry about this.

September ???: Love Laika Minami figure
October ???: Phat Rin and Crystal Night Party Uzuki scale

Latest CG cards update:

Cute: 10 new
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4101.zip

Cool: 10 new
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4102.zip

Passion: 8 new, 1 replaced
shockers.s71.coreserver.jp/cgi/uploader/count.cgi?4104.zip

The card in this update that was replaced was [ディアンドルガール] 北川真尋, which appears to just be backporting the SS version of the image.

ML card update packs aren't up yet. I'll check the uploader again tomorrow.

There wasn't any rush to make this OP. Next time take your time and ask questions before making it.

I love Koume! i'm going to marry her!

You didn't answer my question.

Chie chie

Really disappointed it's not a birthday op.

October 5th: SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 03
October 12th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 02
October 26th: SideM ST@RTING LINE-13-15 [Mofumofuen, F-LAGS, Legenders], Million Live 3rd BD [Nagoya]

Why am I the only one to check these. I figured putting the scales/manga up last thread would have someone check everything else. There's even a site in the OP that does these. Come on now.

Rin is my wife.

If you're going to put upcoming ML birthdays, you have no excuse to forget CG birthdays, idiot.

There's almost 200 CGs. There's no way anyone is going to be willing to update them all.
I don't think that ML birthdays should be there either, but whatever

You don't have to remember them all.
project-imas.com/wiki/project-imas.com_wiki:Current_events

ML birthdays weren't even there until some retarded MLfag added a bunch in the last OP in a desperate attempt to make them relevant.

Remove all birthdays or put all of them.

I miss Uzuki

Misszuki

I got you, user.

October 5th: SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 03
October 10th: Hibiki's birthday
October 12th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 02
October 26th: SideM ST@RTING LINE-13-15 [Mofumofuen, F-LAGS, Legenders], Million Live 3rd BD [Nagoya]
October ???: Phat Rin and Crystal Night Party Uzuki scale

Is this everything that needs to be added to Upcoming next thread?
I am of the opinion that only the OG13 + Kotori's birthdays should be in the OP, simply to prevent things from getting way out of hand.

You shouldn't expect competency from the guy who did this OP.

> Nao finally has a dedicated artist for cute-bullying pictures

What a time to be alive.

>I am of the opinion that only the OG13 + Kotori's birthdays should be in the OP, simply to prevent things from getting way out of hand
Yeah.
That's how it's been for who knows how long, and it's never been problematic. Switching it up just causes more problems we don't need to have.

If I were to go gay for any sideM it'd be Jiro.
Or Seiji. Or Michiru. Maybe Shoma.Maybe.

It's not him who added that. Just that nobody noticed it until the next OP missed other things, because nobody cares about birthdays.

I thought that was any NaoKare artist.

Excellent choices.

>Michiru
He's taken.

Karen I'll never forget you.

>It's not him who added that.
Doesn't mean they can't be removed.

That special area exposed by the hole in the middle underneath her breasts.

I usually don't make mistakes like this, I assure you.
I genuinely fucked up by failing to read and I am sorry for making a mistake.
If that's not enough to satisfy you, then I guess we'll just have to remain at odds.

sugar free

> Already diamonds (and a flat wallet) from the upcoming Mystic Elixir figure
> And then this happens

No no no, Stop. My penis can only get so erect.

Dude no joke, put $2 in a jar every day and you'll have more than enough to get the scale from now until whenever it decides to be released. I don't get why people fret over scales.

>Starlight Stage anniversary
>No Starlight Stage OP

Games have feelings too!

Technically it's not for a couple more days. It's not the 3rd yet in Japan.

Shiki is pretty hot until you see her stupid face

I wish these threads would go full autism about Kirari's birthday as much as it did for Makoto.

Starlight Stage anniversary is 9/3.
And an OP image doesn't even matter. There's enough talk in the thread about it anyway.
Maybe tears when Chihiro gives literally nothing.

>(Otonashi) Kotori has her birthday 3 days before (Minami) Kotori
Golden Week.

Ooh one more fap 'fore the road

Thanks to DW my mind is steel.
Chihiro could give us nothing, or even take away and I would be unfazed.

Shiki no! Please stop tempting me with your legs!

Was Platinum Stars made as an attempt to kill off the 765 girls?

It's not her legs that you should be worried about.

Jokes on them, you can't kill love

I wouldn't be surprised honestly.

So Kozue is finally in SS; how long until a voice?

5 years

What does her addition to SS have to do with her getting a voice?

Plenty were addded before her, and some of their chances of getting a voice are still pleasantly dismal.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-31/voice-actress-risa-taneda-goes-on-hiatus-for-medical-treatment/.105966
Sucks that she might not make it to ML 4th, but I'm just hoping that she can get well fully.

Oh, fuck.
I hope she recovers.

She's already voiced, just that she doesn't talk

is kill

Fuck.

Kotoha suffering spreads across dimensions.

I hope she doesn't pull a Miyu Matsuki.

Regardless I'm proud of my daughteru.

I hope she gets better soon, I love her voice.

I wonder if they already recorded her lines for TA03.

If it lasts particularly long, I wonder if they're going to delay TA 3 or substitute second place for her role.

Fuck, I hope Tane-chan is alright.

I hope it doesn't affect TA and LTF, Kotoha's voice is always something to look forward to.

>16 year old Kozue

I married her!

Miku is a cat, so it isn't rape.

An angel.

> Ex-Aid
Sana probably loves the looks, but goddamn do those suits look tacky.

How do we protect Arisu?

Lock her up in my bedroom.

Brave is cool though

put inside van

Sounds more like KIDnapping

Platinum Stars is a bad game, but I don't think it's bad out of malice or even indifference. The graphic overhaul alone is proof that they at least tried.

I think the current state of PS is a combination of incompetence (the game doesn't really know what it wants to be and just kind of ends up not doing anything correctly) and greed (the P-Drop Jewery is outrageous EVEN BY SCAMCO STANDARDS and the drop rates are clearly "balanced" around goading you into paying for them).

Going by the article, it looks like a condition that has been affecting her for a while, so I assume they must have planned things out in a way that this hiatus wouldn't affect most of her work.

The game just feels like a fucking mess, even if you ignore huge glaring issues like how the game is a huge grindfest and P-Drops.

It just feels "less" than your normal iM@S game, even though this series has been about hardcore jew-ery since Day #1. Master doesn't unlock until you beat the game with an idol. There's less commus, less costumes, less accessories, less songs, no strategy, no competition, no festivals. no unique costumes, you get the jist of it. There is nothing to the game.

The game was announced, I think three years ago in 2013. I absolutely fucking refuse to believe they've been working on this game for that long. The game has one good thing about it, being the graphical overhaul, but even then it's nothing truly incredible, and it honestly wouldn't look too out of place on a last generation console.

The 765 OGs are easily my favorite girls of the franchise by a landslide, but if this is the direction that iM@S console games is going to go from now on, I'd be much happier seeing them killed off right here and now than having their corpses beaten time and time again just to make some money.

>The game was announced, I think three years ago in 2013.
What? It was announced in 2015.
The first time we heard of it was when they showed Haruka's commu in the 10th Live.

You might be thinking of OFA.

She's pregnant isn't she?

Nope, very first mention of a PS4 iM@S game dates back to 2013.
imasnews765.com/?p=8515

Yes, and it was because of me.
Sorry.

I will lend Tane my power by thinking about her rocking thighs tonight.

If I can't read Japanese how difficult would it be to play Platinum Stars?

You'll learn enough Japanese by the time you have the game booted up after buying it.

This is Nono.

One of PS's biggest problems is that it supposedly wants to be a rhythm game instead of a "normal iM@S game", which is why it de-prioritizes the commus and management elements in favor of putting the live performances and rhythm game segments front and center.

Except it also wants to do so with the small song list that usually comes with a base iM@S game (and is usually compensated for by the commus and management elements you'd expect from a "normal iM@S game" that are lacking here).

And it ostensibly has the same structure as OFA, but because there's so little to do outside of the rhythm game segments, it just feels like meaningless padding here and all it does is waste my fucking time.

On top of that, it also seems to be deathly afraid of doing anything challenging even on the Master difficulty setting, plus the fact that it takes so long to even be allowed to play Master in the first place makes me wonder if they were afraid that making it seem too hard from the onset could "alienate" the people who usually play mainline iM@S (which has never really had a strong rhythm game component).

The problem is that if you decide to be a pure rhythm game, you're going to get compared to other pure rhythm games. And whether we're talking about mechanics, challenge, content, or just fucking progression, PS doesn't hold up when compared to even other iM@S rhythm games, let alone other rhythm game franchises like Project Diva.

And the thing is? I had no expectations of a "normal iM@S game" going into PS. I knew months before release that PS wanted to ditch the management aspects and go full rhythm game. So as far as I was concerned, PS had one job and ONLY one job: get the rhythm game part right. If it had just accomplished this ONE thing, I probably would have been happy with it, even with all its problems as it is now.

But it didn't. It's just a second-rate Project Diva clone with a third of the song list and 20 times the grind.

Psychic idol getting gay with her P.

How is that gay?

I bet SumidaP cries herself to sleep every night.

She spent her youth acting like a dyke and now she's resigned to the fate of being Yuko's producer.

Oh, there's a penis involved.