/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp Decrypted games: pastebin.com/4gm37Buj

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 is continuing to update and improve compatibility for Vitamin. bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin twitter.com/TheFlow0
-The source and a writeup of the stage 2 exploit have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50me6j/ys_viii_lacrimosa_of_dana_demo_fundraiser/
a.uguu.se/IKMtI8OSOYQY_PCSE00213_FULLGAME_01.00.VPK
mega.nz/#!8REl1CRZ!syubiujubUbuK9B-EyTYt2aKPXsLn7zZ6iiGbAt9GPc
mega.nz/#!JksGVQQT!et4LOp8lASuMjb8vcwbquXxotTzAhdvZN_6opd86U34
pastebin.com/SqMAKR0z
hackinformer.com/2015/07/30/analyzing-vita-themes-and-creating-custom-ones/
pastebin.com/4gm37Buj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leading with an image of a DS in /vitapiracygeneral/

Playing Danganronpa and all of the sudden it's telling me I can't save because my memory card isn't inserted. wtf? don't even see my save game anymore.

>still no working Hearts R dump
>still no working Innocence R dump
>still no working Nova dump

Gimme good vita games to download

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FLOW JUST RELEASE 1.2

OH SHIT!!!! SOMEONE DUMPED:

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana's DEMO

WILL SOMEFUCKING ONE SUPPORT THIS GUY!!!!!!!

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/50me6j/ys_viii_lacrimosa_of_dana_demo_fundraiser/

THIS GUY IS A BLESSING FROM THE HEAVENS!!!! I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG!!!!

I have tried taking on his challenge on dumping the demo but to my surprise THE GAME WOULDN'T DUMP!!!!

BeUp was great

TheFloW said he might jump off a bridge if $ony goes after him.

Good to know he has a backup plan.

>[removed]
Nice.

guys, is it hard to do vita themes compared to 3DS themes ?

>tfw no vita direct

I don't suppose anybody has god of war HD?

Someone tweet the nigger and ask for an ETA

I just undusted my vita and I'm actually on 3.55 firmware
can I into vita games?

Jetpack Joyride (US, Undubbed) - 28MB - Vitamin 1.1
Safe and tested, no additional files needed.

Link and content will expire in 24 hours, someone else re-host:
Game: a.uguu.se/IKMtI8OSOYQY_PCSE00213_FULLGAME_01.00.VPK

from leddit

mega.nz/#!8REl1CRZ!syubiujubUbuK9B-EyTYt2aKPXsLn7zZ6iiGbAt9GPc

what for? so we can re-dump everything for the fourth time?

maybe waiting would be best.

is it possible/probable to have a NNID working on two 3ds at one time? How would you go about it if you could? Some sort of hack or rigged system transfer?

Not an expert but it can't be as hard, its just one screen

Can they detect my playing with a pirated game though? They could with PS3 from what I remember but I never got banned, didn't play for too long there though, PSN was and probably is too shitty to keep me occupied for more than a couple of days.

I'm seriously tempted right now holy hell I'm gonna ruin my console before there's a chance for the homebrew scene to make other workarounds for online. Help.

What is 1.2 going to bring?

Nope

It can corrupt other games on your vita apparently. I wouldn't install it.

Tell me about samurai jack, why does he have to go back?

Fuck off

What period are you on?

manually update to 3.60 with QCMA

Nobody that isn't a retard is redumping things that worked

He said he fixed a ton of games that previously weren't working. That was 16 hours ago, and we still don't have the update

"100+ games"

to undo the future that is aku

Idk about 3ds but Vita is easy. Just make sure to have the right sizes, steal another theme's .xml and, download the little BGM tool, and index your pictures to 255 colors or some shit.

Idk though, someone told me my theme doesn't work on 3.60 and I haven't updated. Custom music is the best part imo.

yeah you can

>PS Trinity set to be announced on the 7th
>Tegra X2
>OLED
>micro SD slot
>HDMI out
>OtherOS
>slew of big-name first party titles
Screenshot this.

Glad I have to leave for work shortly so time will fly for me

Okay, but what's the resolution?

>Nobody that isn't a retard is redumping things that worked

'it just werks' isn't enough. we need clean, reliable dumps that don't crash halfway through for some random, poor sap for whatever reason.

T-tokyo ghoul jail dump?

1920x1088p

>we need clean, reliable dumps
This literally will never happen until someone makes a proper iso loader

Vitamin dumps will always be flawed.

I really hope they don't. the Vita just got cracked.

Would buy

Update to 3.60 manually, check the pastebin for that.

Then go to Henkaku.xyz from your vita.

Its done. Now download games, change the file type of said games to MP4 so you can copy them through content manager + QCMA which should already be in your PC after doing the manual 3.60 update, go to molecular shell ux0(your memory card)/videos, find the MP4, rename the file type to VPK and install.

Done. Wrote these very sloppily so just take them step by step and you'll be fine. If at any time one of those steps isn't working, just try again until it works. Only part that can fuck you up is the manual update so make sure to follow the guide to the letter, if anything doesn't agree with what it says redo it until it does.

>OLED
Why on earth would it have its own screen?
They sure as hell are out of the handheld business, but they are just dumb enough to make a phone I guess.

Still I doubt you're even in the ballpark.

He really does need to go back then.

1080p, but most games play upscaled 720p. Smiilar deal with the Neo, it'll be backwards compatible, but allow for developers to take advantage of the extra horsepower if they want.

Shinovi Versus nude patch when :^)

mega.nz/#!JksGVQQT!et4LOp8lASuMjb8vcwbquXxotTzAhdvZN_6opd86U34
Chink tools for batch rename and copy vpk as psp save data in case you are that lazy. Need to run 注册.以管理员身份运行.bat first.

Should I start downloading games now, or when shit gets a bit more stable?

Download this if you want to be part of the chink botnet.

OH SHIT!!!! SOMEONE DUMPED:

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana's DEMO

WILL SOMEFUCKING ONE SUPPORT THIS GUY!!!!!!!

pastebin.com/SqMAKR0z

THIS GUY IS A BLESSING FROM THE HEAVENS!!!! I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG!!!!

I have tried taking on his challenge on dumping the demo but to my surprise THE GAME WOULDN'T DUMP!!!!

I've contacted the guy, he said that his posts keeps getting removed.

Man death is a touch much. I'd just take the financial ruin.

WE HAVE SLY 2 AND 3 STANDALONE SOMEONE FUCKING DUMP SLY 1 I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG REEEEEEEEEEEEE

All the games that work right now won't be improved by futures releases unless that one chink comes clean and gives us his tool.

>2016
>playing dumped games with WiFi on

Is there any way I can make a Vita save for Danganronpa 2 have all the chapters unlocked? I tried decrypting the save and swapping it with my PC one (cause I 'm halfway through it on there) but I got lost and confused. What do I have to do to not restart it on the Vita? Does anybody have a completed and decrypted save I can download and put in, or would that not work?

Personally haven't had a single issue with the 5 games I've played so far

Release the Miku

I see, perhaps do you know some guide to do it step by step ?

No one is going to give you any money you stupid faggot. Adopt a trip so I can filter your spam.

Anyone got Hotline Miami 2 ripped?

I dunno man, Hykem didn't want anything to do with computers after his legal problems.

They took his soul.

I'd die happily knowing I helped other people have fun.

damn he has balls

hackinformer.com/2015/07/30/analyzing-vita-themes-and-creating-custom-ones/

Theres a couple on hackinformer. I don't remember which one I used so you might have to look around or google their site + theme guide.

I don't think happiness is the driving emotion to taking your own life. I mean we all know this is inevitable right? I hope they roll out the finished version before they get ruined.

Me? Thats not fucking me you dumbass.

full pic?

Anybody got the chink release of Moe Chronicles?

I don't mean the one that had been ripped using Vitamin but I mean the one that they've released using their tools.

I've got a 4GB card, waiting on my 64gb to arrive from GLORIOUS JAPAN.

What game should I install and play to wait out the ~3 weeks?

I only want new n tasty

so what games are YOU guys playing right NOW

>tfw have a copy from LRG sitting right next to me for scalping

GUNDAM BREAKER 3 WHEN?

waiting game

Shiren. Just cleared the first tower and now I'm getting scammed by this faggot jew tanuki's lottery tickets

Gonna try Grand Kingdom now.

Blazblue adhoc with a friend later this evening.

It couldn't be more obvious. You've also been spamming shit about creating a "1:1" Dumper, same as the ledditor. Maybe you should try getting a job?

>no single racing game dumped
fuck this.

JP Nep theme dump when.

wipeout 2048 is dumped though

Remind him to release his ePSP kernel exploit before he goes to greener pastures.

Calling Wipeout a racing game is like calling Smash a fighting game.

link me senpaiii

How do I split the VPK into 2 parts for installing?

I don't habe enough space to install this game like usual.

1-9 Play game
0 Go find more vpks

Halfway through IA/VT, also almost finishing Project Diva X. To be honest, I just want Taiko already, both games are piss easy.

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus finally after refusing to buy the digital version. Glad I didn't buy it as it's really not all that great, once you do one fight you've seen them all really

I only see a bcg torrent

pastebin.com/4gm37Buj

Read

kuk

I need completed saves for ia/vt and the project diva games.

Fuck grinding easy difficulties to unlock songs

For real

Daxter on my psp

Battride War dump when?

Ridge Racer and Asphalt are.

Please you can try better than that. I am in no way associated with the one who posted it. I'm just merely informing everybody. I'm just very glad that the game had been dumped whereas as someone who's researching on this and programming the hell out of my computer that I can't even figure out what the hell did he do.

Odin Sphere is fucking gold. This game is so great.

senran