/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

Valk is beatiful edition

>Season 3 Operation Skull Rain info
[YouTube] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Operation Skull Rain Trailer [US]
[YouTube] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Operation Skull Rain: Operators [UK]
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations

>Official news
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-operation-skull-rain-recruits-brazils-bope-operators/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Previous Thread:

First for Valk

DELET THIS

>enemy team shit talks all the time
>in broken english they say how they are going to win and how we suck
>they say "ez" after winning 2 rounds
>completely destroy them in overtime rounds
>tfw you can just feel their buttpain
This is why you dont get cocky and start talking shit. Felt so good to assblast those retards.

In previous bread someone claimed that Twitch is pure. I'm not sure about it. France is well known for being dirty

>4v5 in Ranked since the first round
>my team talks shit after every round
>all of them have < 1.0 K/D
>basicaly carry them the whole match
>they stills ay ez

Twitch is not for the sexual

Damn, that T hunt renown farm strategy is fucking awesome.

High res textures for guns only when?

>filtering other people's content instead of doing your own

>Promotional material
>Other people's content

Pick one you fag

back in my day people laughed at fags who filter shit in photoshop and pretend they make OC
prisma and other normie "art apps" are no differend

Playing with low settings doesnt give you an advantage

I'm not doing it for an advantage, I need to run low settings to prevent dips below 60fps, it would just be nice to bump up the quality of the gun models.

>mute+bandit on plane

Do you have like 20 of these you keep spamming the same one or get a new one

if only twitch was this hot in game

Are you implying she isn't

quicky meme for the future

This is out of character for twitch. Muslim women would get stoned for lewd behavior.

Posting again for posterity

this nigga

Who are the best operators in the game?

Blackbeard

Anyone here ever gotten anything from Green Man Gaming? R6 Siege is half off there and I'd like to pick it up but I don't want to get screwed over.

posting exploitable edition

The waifus. Literally the only reason I still play this game.

GMG is one of the legit ones

Wasnt she stoned?

met this russian cunt yesterday
holy shit never lost so hard

What photo editintg software should I use? So far i only use ms paint for super low quality memes

could try GIMP

thiccccc

photoshop
everything else is shit

Finished drawing

nice

bretty cool

nice

I also have to warn that the Kapkan request will take some time because my wrist fucking hurts.

Have a Twitch and a good day

What did you use to draw that? Photoshop or something else? Looks great.

Neat

Attack: Blackbeard, Thermite (obviously), and Ash.
Defense: Valkyrie, Rook (obviously), Jager.

I used Paint Tool Sai. Photohop makes my laptop heat like crazy.
The Jäger one I also used Gimp but I find it a bit rough because I don't know the shortcuts.

>Blackbeard
he's meh because you can easily flank him or use c4

dude nice meme!

@153557482

epic bro!!

Anyone else getting consistent game crashes?

It seems like in a ranked match, if it goes to 4-4 overtime, at least every single person on the team has had their game crash at some point in the match.

Not disconnects, because we're all still in party voice chat and everything is fine. Just the game simply crashes.

Xbox One here.

For the art people here, for paint.net or paint tool sai, is one better than the other? Or is it just a preference? The only reason I got paint net was cause I needed a layer feature.

sai is better than paint.net, but still total garbage compared to photoshop. sai if your pc is weak.

Y'all tried out that Spetnaz shotgun since the buff?

I literally could not believe it's fire rate and efficiency when I used it the other day in plane.

Fucking absolute monster of a shotgun now, and statistically best Auto since buff/nerf?

user that made the Buck picture above.

Use whatever is comfortable for you. I prefer Sai because I got used to it pretty fast and the layout reminded me of Photoshop

Also Sai has layers too.

no ammo

its good because it helps equalize out tachanka and kapkan as being not completely shit

Kapkan's not been shit since they buffed his traps ages ago.

>roaming as Valkyrie
Why do people do this? Shes loud as fuck and rather slow to boot.

because sniper shotgun & nitro

cameras and spas

true but still the shotgun helps a lot

its pretty amazing they actually managed to fix an operator for once, the traps are perfect now, even i sometimes manage to walk into them like a retard and ive been playing since launch

FULL BODY SKINS WHEN?

>spas
>not shit after the latest patch

Has anyone ever used the select fire on certain guns? I feel like that unless the gun is restricted to single, I never switch. Not even the weurd burst fire. Example: one time as thermite i switched to single for this long range engage. Then when it got close i forgot to switch and almost got fucked over. I probably would have done better just burst firing at that long engage.

before nerf you shoot enemy's general position and kill people. now you have to aim a bit. spas still retarded good.

Unless the gun has a crazy fire rate like some SMGs, I generally just go full auto in bursts. Even on a fast firing AR like the AK, it's not too difficult to pull single shots at range.

>One speed

Kek, I remember that post

>van helsing.jpg

means you can aim easier and have time to think

Sign it or write /r6g/ on it so redditors and Twitter fags don't take credit for it

>ping wall for bandit and tell him to put the wire
>he puts it on the wrong wall and destroys my wifi

every single time

you think removing a sign is hard?

>taking credit for a print screen of a sketch
what?

Why are you still here. Fuck off to reddit already.

Never, unless the skins for the bodies all looked similar to the original it'd be difficult to differentiate enemies at a quick glance.

Who gives a fuck, faṃ.
>See enemy
>Kill him with a headshot

>implying all the SAS don't look the same, enemy or friendly

Fffffffucking buck is here to fuck lads

any tips for playing frostfu?

Bullets are faster than feet.

Place her traps by windows not near the objective that you'd expect them to jump through, under barbwire and behind shields on the objective as well.

Put traps where people are unlikely to look down. Inside of windows where they drop down on the other side of a ballistic shield they'll vault over is usually a safe bet. Barbed wire works well too, but they might try and destroy it and see your trap. Pay attention to the colour of the floor as well, similarly to how Kapkan's traps are better when the interior of a room is mostly red/light brown (train museum comes to mind) which makes it harder to see his lasers, Frost's traps work better on dark floors, like storage rooms and the basement on house.

As for weapons, her shotgun used to be GOAT but has had a big nerf recently, but her SMG is consistently good still, with easily manageable recoil.

Did anybody ever color/finish this?

>tfw caveira is roaming

valk was one thing but this is pretty scary

Someone edit this face in plox

>tfw frost pulse caveira and valkyrie roaming

She's a fucking raptor man. You think everything is fine, that you've been perfectly silent and no one knows where you are, then you hear the bush rustle and feel the breath on the back of your neck. Before you can even say clever girl she's stuck the tip in and is talking dirty to your squad over the radio.

>she's stuck the tip in
w-what tip?

Is there one of these for smoke or Thatcher

The tip of her knife weirdo. Get your mind out of the cover and stop projecting your fetishes onto Caveira. We all know Frost is the one with the penis.

>tfw they don't have a pulse
>decide to be sneaky counter roamer
>cant because if Caveira catches me I fuck over my whole team

Just go together with a buddy, and don't stay very close together, yell if she comes up to you

what is that image referencing?

GOT YOU C O V E R E D