>Not making money to support hobbies

Sure sucks to suck.

Cute fat fluffy magical laser chickens :3

;_;

how do I make real friends in wow?

like the ones that message me and want to play with me all the time

>implying I don't get neetbucks

play on an rp server

Dont forget to stop and stretch every now and again!

add me

You find someone with common interests and goals that you also like each other's humor and character

>message me and want to play with me
If inshitstral the pandafag suggests you to add him, he will almost never do that, you are supposed to orbit him and ask him for stuff ;^)

Dont listen to his idiotic advice

How long are wait times for dps at 110? I want to play fire mag, but blood\unholy dk seems alright too, despite having shittiest class hall.

>GM of Shiteral Poo doesn't even know how to play his own class

45-50 minutes for me atm

how rich is metzen?

Why are female draeneis the most attractive females by a long shot?

Is it the blue skin?
The cute accent?
The white hair?
The glowing eyes?

How can other females even compete?

>join a guild
>do stuff with them
>talk on vent
>???

Isnt that all the dk players?

between 1 - 40 mins

You really have a grudge against him huh

Reminder to report ralph for ban evasion

>join a nice guild
>too nervous to go on voice

WoW is the only game I've ever played that makes you feel weaker when you level up

What spec should I play if I hate myself?

Yeah, i do not forget, i do not forgive :3

But really, i dont intend to let him delude others, he doesnt know what friendship is but uses the term friend and friendship freely to describe his non existent shallow bond to others in order to make himself feel liked and "happy".

It's not too hard. First you gotta know what ya like to do. Then you find other people interested in doing that stuff. Then over time, once they get to know you, you can build up your friendship and play more frequently together once you know each others schedules and if you guys click with each other.

Just don't be clingy and sperg out over little things. You gotta be a friend to have a friend is my favoritest saying and it will always be true.

aff warlock

aff warlock

discipline

metzen seems like a p cool guy t b h

Broken Isles has shitloads of old music cues.
Especially from Cataclysm. Val'sharah has a lot of Night Elf vanilla music too.

my guild has yearly meetups where we get together for a weekend and party. we've been together since wotlk.

easiest way to make friends is to find a guild with players you get along with and share similar wow goals as you. then just do shit with them. raids, dungeons, quests, whatever.

This is inshitstral >once they get to know you, you can build up your friendship
Aka that specific person will play with you for a month being ultra friendly and nice, then get bored and ditch you for something else, then once he comes back will be busy playing with his other better friends and will barely pay attention to you ro talk unless you talk, aka "plz orbit me if you want me to talk to you"

Dont fall for his lies, he actually believes what he says which makes his deluded brain even worse

what is the memeist race class spec combo?

How is spriest in raids

Best class for a lorefag who wants to explore the gameworld and solo old content?

(Particularly Black Temple/Sunwell & Icecrown Citadel)

the most fun

My cats breath smells like cat food

Vengeance DH or Blood DK are both incredible solo classes.

Yeah, I can't decide if it's cool or not.

Night elf druid.

How is soloing as a healing spec, more specifically resto druid?

>take feral/balance affinity
>hit cat/moonkin form
>level as that

>all those things to do
Kill me. At least rogue is fun

What ive heard is its top 3 dps. I ran a few dungeons last night and was blowing people out of the water with the madness talent that kills you. I was trying ro figure out if you master it if you can stay in void form indefinitely. I get to around a minute or so and missing one button as soon as its off cd and you die. Has anyone seen a proper way to use the talent?

Me me me me me me me me.

Can't you shut the fuck up?

Narcissistic, autistic, psychopathic. What other words describe ralph?

Holy crap how did these tauren join the legion D: ?

grizzly hills theme in stormheim was comfy as fuck
i like it

why bother

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

Because I want to play resto?

>153550358
>Guy that keeps calling you friend and using words like "our friendship" barely talks or plays with you without you first orbiting him
Yeah sorry, the moment you call yourself someone's friend there are expectations on the table, but truth is, he just calls everyone a friend so he can feel he has friends, probably an issue since he was young and didnt have friends ;^)

And i wont be shutting up, but i like how you get so mad to add more meme words

>tfw no fluffy cunny panda wife

I enjoy hearing the old stuff and the new stuff, especially when it's based on the old stuff.

should i use a 100 boost on a warrior? thinking either arms or fury but for the fucking life of me i can't choose

yeah

fury

kys

I want to level from lvl1 since I haven't seen any of the game since TBC

please stop responding to me, I won't take your advice since it's publicly known you don't have any friends

How long is the truce going to last on pvp servers lads?

why fury over arms? i've heard bad things about fury in particular in both pve and pvp

>Want to play other games for a while
>Constantly get that nagging feeling that I should be playing Legion instead

>hit 110 and start doing suramar
>questing is fun all of a sudden

the experience grind ruins it

only three years late

So i assume you get you next champions after you do 5x those 8-10 hour missions? -_-

Better no friends than fake friends ;^)
Though i have some people i chat with, normies would call those friends because they delude themselves they care, when the truth is, they wouldnt really do anything big for their "friends" if needed.
Hypocricy, the delusional person's fine wine

Enjoy getting cucked while calling each other "friend" to make yourselves feel better

when do i get new world quests
i need 1 more for the emissary

Thank fuck I can filter you now, holy shit

>haven't picked up Legion yet because I don't know what to play
I wish I had friends.

Is Blood DK good solo in legion? I felt he had little damage and barelly any regen.

>One says you ll get another emmisary quest tomorrow
>Other says you ll get one in 2 days

Truth hurts, i know, i was in denial about his "friendship" as well for many months :\

Are there any Europoor guilds still alive?

The niggling doubt that you've picked the wrong main/spec never leaves you.

I have friends and still don't know who to play.

>Discipline
Nah I'm loving it. Honestly thought I would go Shadow over Disc but now it's Disc over Shadow.

>Jarod acknowledges that Maiev killed innocents and went batshit crazy
>Oh cool they're actually acknowledging it, maybe they'll
>"She was most likely influenced by some evil source"
>mfw

It's impossible to stay indefinitely in it, the rate that insanity drains is always increasing.

Watched heaps of vids about spriest during beta and they said in the first raid tier a good player can expect to stay in it for 2-3 mins (3 mins being nigh impossible without godlike rng)

Do dual wielding classes need relics for each weapon?

no

There never was a truce lol. Get pwning buddy

..is Greymane okay?

at first I thought it was stupid that your second weapon, as an enhancement shaman, is some stupid flaming hammer that you just pull out of your asshole, and if you read the description it claims to be made from the doomhammer and its wielder

but it looks alright, it's not as gawdy as i would have thought, the doomhammer itself is actually one of the least flashy artifact weapons in the game

Awesome thanks man. This is the first time ive been happy with playing my spriest since BC when i was a mana battery.

Re-posting because I still can't decide between Priest or Shaman.

>spend last few days leveling shadow priest
>chronic altoholic, can never decide on a class
>last few levels were almost physically painful it got so boring to play
>enjoy the rotation in dungeons and raids, fun to manage insanity
>but virtually everything else about the spec and class kills me when I'm doing world content or PvP

I'm thinking of just leveling my shaman up. Guess the good thing about always rerolling means I have every class at 100 already.

People were praising shaman right? I know they have a lot of nice new animations and stuff. Do any of the specs come close to the intensity of the insanity mechanic and surrender to madness play style?

Discipline should have been a mail wearing melee DPS class that wields shields and maces and renamed "Cleric". If you disagree with me you should probably kill yourself. All of these missed opportunities and botched classes are starting to make me want to re-roll A NEW FUCKING GAME

Probably for the first few days when everyone is too busy to bother fighting others, but no official truce, but people like inshitstral will just 3v1 people even now to feel strong and powerful ;^)

Yeah, he so good he 3v1s people ;^)

Who Huln Highmountain here?
>OAAAAAAAAH

Looks shopped.
>that dark line, pixelated, on the top left of the timestamp
>who is holding the papers?

Going to add the "lady" and ask her what's up with her psyche discreetly. Worst case I'll just get trolled.

>Do any of the specs come close to the intensity of the insanity mechanic and surrender to madness play style?
No.
If you're going to play shaman, play enhance. Elemental is complete fucking trash, from damage to mechanics to its meme relic, which is one of the lamest in the game.

...is this bait? This is a new tier of shitposting rubbish

anyone here burst over 1 million(single target) yet?

I'm getting just shy of 350,00 on my sin rogue(w/ lust), and I just witnessed a mage hit 720.

The camera is too close. Why did they make the max camera zoom out way too small? It's fucking annoying as melee, feels way too restricted.

My Full Moon ability as balance druid hits for over 500k at lvl 107, so i should be able to crit over 1 mil

R8 my mog wowg

I'll rate yours

>mfw I sell some bracers that cost 15 minutes of mat farming for 25k.

That was before the change from 200% bonus insanity to 150%, it's lower now.

Did you witness it?

>Next trait is 11280
>it requires 3
Godamn the golden one will be a bitch to get

how far do you want it? this seems far enough

Literally how can people play with max distance?
It constantly collides with obstacles and flips around, annoying as fuck. I prefer to turn more and have a stable experience up close.