Other urls found in this thread:

richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5629952029.html
norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/5654801050.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u7V-G3PiRUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP here, I'll start
>No
>Because it's too expensive still

Mine is. Looking to get another car that's also in the sticky.

Technically? It lists the 95-99 Outback, and my 98 Legacy GT is basically the same thing, just with a stiff suspension, limited slip rear, tighter steering ratio, a bodykit, and a couple other minor differences.

yuro brand not for sale in the US

Yus
so was my last car
>mazda mustard rice

Yes but its one of the 'other options' cars.

>Midsize/full size sedans

infiniti i30 shitbox, has about 230k on the clock atm and doesn't pass nj inspection so I can't drive it without risking a ticket

My car is but its pure coincidence.

>focus
Kinda. The 2-door hatch is only recommended in SVT trim, and mine is just a slightly more fancy commuter trim.

>Monte Carlo
No, because it's a W-body. I enjoy it, but it was the type of car that should have been RWD with a V8 from the start.

Because I own a motorcycle

>Poor Man's Special
>alternative recommendations
Cheby Cabalier

Yes, GM W-body.

Cavaliers are boner inducing

Kinda looks like a baby muscle car imo.

No, because rotaries get destroyed by idiots who don't know how to maintain them

>mfw special snowflake

No, because I have class

Yes. Because it's perfect.

Yes, E36
more like overweight

>mfw I've never paid much attention to the sticky image
>mfw both of my cars are in the sticky

wat

Of course. Had it since we bought it used in '95. Camry mustard ace.

Ayy I feel less sad now

No, because it's a new model.

My 2007 Scion TC is not in the sticky.
It's not there because it's not a meme car like the civic.

Some of the cars in the sticky can't even be found under 5, miatas are slowly going up as well

>2009 Nissan Rogue
No, because it's a piece of shit that shouldn't exist.

Hell fucking yeah.
Focus SVT ZX3 master race.
Found it for $5k with 73k miles on it.
Did I do good?

Is it true that the interior for that thing is garbage? I just saw one for $1799 with 101k on it.

Honda accord. We love our shitboxes.

I love the interior. All charcoal grey with black leather/red cloth seats.
Pic related, taken 5 seconds ago

Oh hey my cr-v actually is up there
Never really noticed or looked at the suv section
Its a reliable cheap beater so can't really argue with that

My car is there, but gets memed a lot on the actual board. I'm not sure what to think about this.

2001 Prelude completely stock and non riced. I like it at least. It's a better looking accord with a nicer interior and better engine, so it gets my vote as a decent cheap beater.

Because Americans think this is a super expensive luxury car from Germany with complicated mechanical and electrical systems that require expensive dealership mechanics to maintain and fix them.

tl;dr because Americans are ignorant.

Well almost
I drive a grand marquis

No because they cost more than five grand and the sticky is aimed at poorfags

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
>tfw no turbo

>Because Americans think this is a super expensive luxury car from Germany with complicated mechanical and electrical systems that require expensive dealership mechanics to maintain and fix them.
But you didn't post a Mercedes

this. moving from an FF to FR. old and new car are both memes

Americans don't get base model cars for any German brand save for VW. they almost always have the bottom trim or two deleted.

Nope, my old ass Suzuki Alto is cute though.

>rx7 isn't in sticky (i own 2)
fucking why

daily driver is nissans' version of an suv on the sticky

Yup, rangerfag here.

No, because you can't appreciate perfection when you see it

don't have a car but my bike is on the bike version.

yeah, it is

as well as being one, my city is FILLED with PR's and the moment a honda civic or corolla pops up on CL they snatch them up near instantly.

most other things are lemons not worth looking at like beaten work trucks, rusted out trail blaizers etc. what I did find was a fair amount of slightly beaten on Ford Focus's. I got a 1 owner 140k mile zx3 5 speed manual for 1200 last week. it needs a few things and some body work, and it's developed the dreaded moody door syndrome and spotty hood rust; but it doesn't burn oil, doesn't tick, ping, tap, or wobble at speed.

the interior is cloth, awful and worn, and as an added bonus smells slightly like dog, but I don't regret buying it as my first car at all. it's comfy

Bruh the impala is a w body and it's in the sticky

its not a shitbox

my car was what you guys should be on the lookout for

its way more powerful than any other car for sale for the same price mine was a steal

Ford Ranger, It really should supplant the Taco if the sticky ever gets an update. The Rangers are more plentiful, generally more reliable (lol pushrods) and way, way less expensive.

Retards

I have money

Taking the bus saves you that much money?

Driving my x5 to ur mom's house does.

Yep. Not proud, but yep.

>No
>Hard to find and nothing redeemable about it besides /comfy/

Actually, it is. I didn't think it was. Although, mine is an '89, and the sticky mentions '90 - 96. BRONCO STRONK.

i don't know, it's a nice car

;_;

Yeah, it actually is. It's not the one in the picture, but one in the model years mentioned. 2002 Chevy Suburban.

It's too new

Does it count if its only the platform?

Yah

No because everyone hates my car/brand

Yes it is actually.

it's european only

Yes it is(e39)

Me too. 2002 civic so hatchback. Only after purchasing the car did I read the sticky and see it there

>honda cr-v
you're a girl right?

>"Look at me I'm so rich and ballin' in my 20 year old lexus"
Consider suicide

richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5629952029.html

norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/5654801050.html

maybe you can help me help me choose br/o/.

i like the 4x4 so that i can deal wih this shitty VA weather.

No, because it's too expensive.

Don't think they were available in US

no it costs too much

because fags hate modern Hyundais

theyre same shit m8 you wouldnt ever notice the difference between the Si or the type R

Don't put too much stock in the 4x4 for snow traction. If you don't know the secrets to driving a pickup in the snow/foul weather, 4x4 isn't going to save you.
That said, I'd still take the F-150. The lima 4-banger is intolerably gutless, and the 300- I6 has at least 100k miles left in it, I'd bet.

87 Camaro is and so is my daily.

> "2012 was 20 years ago" - Veeky Forums
Alright, bud

I can say with absolute certainty that I put around 1/3 of the cars in the sticky

I've also owned 3 of them (Supra, Turd gen, CRX)

Mine's in the Special Snowflake category, and the AFAYDCG too.RX7 FC for the fucking win. I cannot believe I picked this thing up for 3 grand and it's sitting on coilovers with racing beat headers and full 2.5 inch exhaust and 5-zigen rims. Oh, and the car has a pretty fresh rebuild to boot.

>spend 40 canadabucks on gas per day
I can't stop redlining it FFS, that fucking sound, that fucking backfiring. It's addictive.

It's an honorable mention because it's a toyota, not a honda.

>2012 was 20 years ago

>that I put around 1/3 of the cars in the sticky
no wonder its so shit

totally in the sticky
youtube.com/watch?v=u7V-G3PiRUc
>technically twice since p80 platform is used for 850 and first gen v70

>240sx
Yes under the prelude

Not exactly but I have a newer version of one of the cars in the sports cars section. And it was under 5 grand in local money

are there really no recommended sports cars newer than 2005?