First car

First car.

Yay or nay?

orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5660390868.html

Uhhhhh, the first car was made by Carl Mercedes Benz in the 1800s. That looks like a shitty Saab from the 90s, definitely not the first car...

Oh man its got a turbo bro you gotta get that.

Looks cool though, idk shit about old saab reliability and part cost. I would bet that parts arent honda dirt cheap though.

really good size for a first car but what are you doing looking at something so old? You're going to get in an accident and your first car will be your last.

Not really my first car. Just first car I own.

I grew up in South Africa and I've been driving cars since I was 13.

I'm 22 now and living in Orange County and I've always really liked Saabs.

Fuck you California, how come you have sub-$2000 Saab 900 coupes and over here in Massivjewshitts all I can find within like 200 miles are the occasional convertible and sometimes a 4 door, never a coupe. Buy that thing, OP, looks ike a hoot and a half and I'd love to have one. Only issue is
>automatic
and >fwd
but honestly it's your first car, FWD will keep you from getting too damn excited and Takumi-ing yourself around a tree.

oh yeah then, as long as it checks out mechanically it's a bargain that you should snatch up.

It's beautiful OP. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Why does the car have to be registered outside of CA? Makes no sense.

helllllll nay
you kiddin me?

I sent the seller an email asking that and I'm awaiting his response.

Considering he lives nowhere close to Arizona or Nevada it doesn't make any sense.

It probably failed smog.

Even if it fails smog, all you have to do is pay a fine. It doesn't mean you can't register it in the state.

No. If it fails smog you have to fix it so it does pass smog. Emissions stuff on a car can be pretty cheap all the way on up to pound you in the ass without lube expensive. More than likely he already knows what it needs to pass and it's stupidly expensive, so not worth it to keep in California

>tfw you will never speed down I-5 in a desperate attempt to beat traffic while riding what is basically a rolling bomb

id do it and i already have a mr2 and turbobrick. at least go check it out op and see if its something you want.

I'd say yay.. fuck yay. While an auto is sort of me, the auto is less prone to pinion bearing and keeps boost. Keep in mind it is a 3 speed box

lmfao, its a saab,vlovos more stylish yet tougher sibling.constructed from a secret volvonium/saabanite alloy crafted by the hammer of thor in valhalla

Fucking do it, opie! It it's in decent nick and shit, this is a delocious godmachine and will give you so many fucking comfies.

you in SM yo?

DO IT SO I CAN SHOWER YOU IN JEALOUSY, OP.
You're gonna love putting your foot down in it. The turbo lag is a bit like hard medication, it takes a while to come on but then when it does...

>First car
>Classic Saab
OP plz
be rational, thats a weekend car not a DD first car! fug

>first car
>30 year old mercedes

OC here too breh

Please. Volvo's and v.a.g.s are some of the ugliest pieces of shit.