/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: (Cross-thread)

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp Decrypted games: pastebin.com/4gm37Buj

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 Browserhax & Menuhax are out now! smealum.github.io/3ds/
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU allegedly happening, update to 5.5.1 recommended. twitter.com/Mathew_Wi/status/766504663826870272
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-TheFlow0 is continuing to update and improve compatibility for Vitamin. bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin twitter.com/TheFlow0
-The source and a writeup of the stage 2 exploit have been released. blog.xyz.is/2016/vita-netps-ioctl.html
-HENkaku release 3 is out, enables spoofing for PSN access, update blocking, and more. henkaku.xyz
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_5CCJhYGb0
twitter.com/theflow0/status/771367464026382337?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

12.0 When?

>still no working Hearts R dump
>still no working Innocence R dump
>still no working Nova dump

First for I love you vita chan

>premature thread
>fucked up last thread

What was your hurry, OP?

VITAMIN 1.2 FUCKING WHEN

NIPAMIN 1.0 FUCKING WHEN

SLY 1 FUCKING WHEN.

Actual previous thread

Let's say I have an EDGE flashcard and a 3DS XL with a9lh Luma3DS.
Could I get it to work or is it only for DSi flashcarts?

CYBER SLUTS WHEN

>mfw literally haven't had a single issue with saving in any game

so I formatted my al9h/luma 3DS and now it won't turn on without the SD card in how do I downgrade so I can play it without an SD card?

>The Nintendo Direct completely negates the Wii U

wew, If I had a Wii U I would be mad.
More things to pirate tho

3.61 when?
;_;

does anyone know how to make vita custom themes? heard something about indexing to 255 and 72dpi or some shit?

IOSU
WHEN

uninstall a9lh

how do I do that?

if i buy 3ds (germany)
which firmware is important for pirated games?

Read the guide.

No, seriously, this Nintendo Direct was the announcement of the Wii U's death.

Where the hell are the End of Life/Service IOSU exploits?

They were fake, weren't they?

Never ever.

want to unhack your 3ds?

Are you fucking retarded?

Guys..what if we copy the dlc folder into the app folder,and let vitamin dump that together?

Actually, literally, never. Yiffylube basically told everyone on 3.61 to fuck off.

PROJECT DIVA F2ND DUMP NEVER

is there a working Stranger of Sword City yet?

Is there an US/EU Project Diva X dump yet?

no

Anyone knows if I can import someone elses save or use a save editor on Dragon's Crown for the Vita?
I really don't want to do all the fucking quests again to get the skill points.
The only save editor I could find was for PS3

1.2 when

I need my vitaminsss

Doesn't dragon crown have cross save?

>tfw MARIO MAKER FOR 3ds!
no online

5 hours

So can we do patches yet or not?
Most people say no but the Cold Steel undub in nyaa comes with a patch, does it even work?

What's the endgame like in dragons crown? i'm only level 13 in it but I wanna know if there's anything to do after the main story

Yeah but I removed my legit account from my Vita. I do have all that unlocked on my main account but don't have access to it

youtube.com/watch?v=5_5CCJhYGb0
got you senpai.

what does Error 0xFFFFFFFF mean?

bad dump, go get another one

Don't bother it without 1.06 patch,only that add more content and fixs

twitter.com/theflow0/status/771367464026382337?lang=en

>tfw all custom themes out right now look like shit

but it was from the pasetbin...

Oh, damn that sucks, you think if I backup my save of dragons crown and wait for an updated dump sometime down the line that my save will be compatible?

Only for digital dumps and you need the appropriate region patch to apply it.
To patch it simply extract the contents of the patch, copy them to the game folder and overwrite when asked.
Without patching it it's basically post-game content is basically non-existent. In patch 1.05 (I think) they added the labyrynth of chaos which is basically a procedural generated endless dungeon that ramps up in difficulty and gives some of the best items in the game as rewards. That's actually pretty good, but you need the patch for it, and the user that dumped the game said patches are impossible to dump with current vitamin

i replied to that

I downgraded and started homebrew ages ago when it was easy so I didn't accidentally upgrade, but I never finished making it run pirate games and I can't remember how to open homebrew. God damn it.

How do I copy games to my vita faster than through filezilla? It takes half an hour for one fucking game.

It doesn't mean it's good if it doesn't say (Verified)

can we literally dump dlc by copy it to patch folder?

You can dump patches, but they MUST be from a digital copy of the game, and the patches must be installed before the dump is done. This is because updates on digital games actually just change the installed files (instead of a separate update folder). You can't update it yourself because doing so just encrypts the eboot again.

You can play it now, beat it, clear all the quests and be ready for the labyrinth of chaos when the updates are dumped. Patches never broke compatibility with older saves as far as I know.

Where's my update you fucking cunt?

Do I need to remove TN-V before installing henkaku on my vita?

It's as if someone came up to me and told me they were giving me 100 million dollars.

Then mentioned they were zimbabwe dollars.

I thought odin sphere was working

usb via QCMA

it'll take some time but making your own isnt too bad.

Why does it feel like QCMA works sometimes and doesn't work other times?

Trying to move games to my PC and whenever I try to connect I get error code C3-14978-9.

Yeah I got it working. Did you apply the chinese semen? do you have enough space in your memory card?

No, it just becomes useless.

Project Diva F2 is 12% uploaded.

link to chinese semen?

A downgrader could be possible?

THANK YOU BASED user

>rename game as game.mp4
>transfer with cma
>use vita shell to move it to root and rename it
done

>Only one downgade method in 11.0
>New streetpass update hints that we will get 12.0
>12.0 took its sweet time to make, we didn't even get 11.1 or something like that
>They may have not taken Field runners out of the eShop because 12.0 kills the downgrade
>They may have other aces hidden behind somewhere

How fucked are we Veeky Forums? Is this the end of the 3ds hacking golden age?

Nice, just found a way to transfer physical games saves from one account to another, works with different regions too.

I wanted to ask, was Monster Monpiece dumped? I also have that, though it is the english version so I think the images are censored compared to the original.

i downloaded qcma but it's just a folder with no exe how do I even use this?

pretty sure f2nd doesn't work right now

No, you moron.

I've been hacked since the Gateway 4.5 days. Get fucked.

only for the latefags

you have to go back

So did the guy release 1.2?
do we have gundam breaker 3 yet?
just woke up

>Is this the end of the 3ds hacking golden age?
maybe for you, big guy

godspeed senpai

I fixed it dumbo. I can code.
Just don't expect it soon, i'm uploading at 12kb/s.

Perhaps, but molecule sure won't work on it.
Their stance is that if you wanted henkaku, you shouldn't have updated. Period.

That reminds me, NGamer showed this once

not him but my Odin US is working fine with no problems, didn't need Chinese shit. its been uploaded for like a day or so

Anyone having issues with saving after putting the vita to sleep, know how to fix them?

Really, no online? Fuck. Feels like there's less of a point. Also I wonder if the whole Mario Party no online thing is forced because Nintendo believes the game is some kind of IRL Nintendo fan recruiting tool. I hope they get over that ideal next gen.

I can't design for shit either, though.
I want someone who's actually got a sense of style to do it.

I bought the game but why did they never add dlc for that game? or add new races?

its on the baidu folder, havent checked if it works though. Search for PCSG00148

you dont even need to do custom icons or shit. just get some wallpapers you like because you'll avoid the vita image compression this way.

It's more of a cultural thing as to why they don't slap online on everything.

Not everyone lives in a tiny fucking sardine can like they do.

That's because someone already injected it with the chinese semen you dipshit.
Odin US doesn't work otherwise. It was the game which we used to discover that the trick even worked.

br?

Well yeah, Monster Hunter made me realize they can just throw their PSP/3DS down the street and hit someone to play with. I think Mario Party has some real potential with western audiences if it took online seriously for a game.

Bolivia.

Blanc vs Zombies upload is at 50% probably be another 2 hours at most.

HUEHUEHUEHUE

>Minecraft is over 500MB
What the fuck?

The labyrinth of chaos was a pretty seizable piece of content and was free.
I agree they could have easily expanded the game's content but hey, at least we got something. Vanillaware isn't exactly known for DLC except for Muramasa for some reason.