@ Sargeras (Alliance)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.me/wowg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>finally 810 ilvl
now for the next grind

First for mages best class hall

why are abilities that transform you so shit?

voidform, demonform etc

all trash

did you mother fuckers ever find out what the elite leveling exploit on ownedcore was

post wowg camwhore pics

Posting the real dps numbers

>tfw still 805

Dark Lady watch over you.

Elemental Shammys are the FUTURE.

Literally Hogwarts

>fury 1h
>fury 2h

heh

maelstrom ruined them

>frost 2h on list

Haha what is this even from.

>Have no friends
>No groups doing any of the elite world quest bosses

I will never get gear

>shadow is the second worst

And always will be

Really? I was wondering if I should level my DK or magebro next.

>WW 1h

What the christ was the settings on this sim.

LET ME HAVE MY DELUSIONS DAMMIT.

REAL DPS CHART

Is BM with an elite pet on top of Hati or something? I tried it but didn't have an elite pet at the time (now remedied) and it felt like throwing fucking papier mache at the enemy.

>tfw ahead of the pack

Is Huln Highmountain real, or is it just a make believe story Tauren tell their kids, like Santa Claus, the Easter Buddy, and Jesus.

>1h

Fuck meant 2h

Just start a group, someone shows up soon enough.

It seems like a common thought from a lot of players. Huin's spear is def a thing, but it feels like a mix between a composite and a folk legend.

Something for Highountain tauren to aspire to be (like the things they attribute to him are obviously bullshit for just one Tauren).

What's the best spec for DK to go into BGs on?

Remember to join the wowg discord!

discord.me/wowg

FOR

S U R A M A R
U
R
A
M
A
R

Is Sholazar Basin the best and most comfy region in all of wow?

Are low levels just plain unfun or is it just Mage?

Tbc nagrand

That's not Valley of the Four Winds.

>The player character killed Ragnaros, the entire Blackdragon flight, the entire undead scourge, all of Illidan's forces, Kiljaeden & Archimonde, The True Horde, The Iron Horde, Lei Shen, Cthun, Yogg Saron, the entire Twilight's Hammer, the Iron Horde, The True Horde, and Ogre Empire
>But one Tauren can't kill some demons
?

Belfs should be big!

Send help
I love paladins and their order hall and shit but retri is 0% fun, only time I enjoy it is with time warp/bloodlust on

The person who tells you this was the actual black dragon baby he saved though.

There's no reason to believe he didn't fight a bunch of demons

>tfw could do heroics as healer but scared to solo queue if I get an angry tank

This zone isn't helping with my attraction to femnelf druids.

I fucking hated Un'Goro/Scholazar Crater/Basin.
I don't even know why, I just don't like that area design.

Zangarmarsh also earns my contempt.

Is undeath transmittable?

those hands lol

The player and groups ranging from full raid groups to the implied army you got in things like Wrath and Draenor.

Huin's story is seemingly what most players thinks their character is literally doing outside gameplay rather than the likelihood that if there was a Huin he was probably just a really, really good war chief.

How should I spilt artifact power between main and off? 50-50? 75-25? Does it make any difference to increasing Knowledge ranks?

>go on a quest
>now im married to a dragon and an illidari

I love Azsuna!

>people in the guild are almost 840
>tfw still havent hit 810

fucking kill me already

is there some sort of heroic daily? i keep seeing people link some 850 melee trinket they got from doing a dungeon

for who ever asked
the only exit drops you on the other side of the continent

*profuse sweating*

>get to 110
>have to grind more quests
does it ever end

Unholy is SO FUCKING SHIT for leveling
i regret not picking the frost artifact, i get it.
When will i be able to get another one? is there a certain level I must reach?

Depends on how often you use the off? 75/25 seems reasonable.

>Huin's story is seemingly what most players thinks their character is literally doing outside gameplay

You do though. For all the instances of the player being part of a no name group of literal raiders or an army there's dozens and dozens of examples while questing of you doing the same shit.

If you want to apply "you don't really kill 50 demons" then in the flashback neither does Huln and as for fighting Tichondrius everyone in the War of the Ancients was basically Goku. The overall scale has gone down via Warcraft and WoW but no it's ramped back up to how it was in flashbacks pre sundering and I see no reason to doubt a big tauren fighting a big demon.

102!

I do more damage as prot than arms at 110, and I'm using AP in arms. Fucking hell.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE INCREASED CAMERA DISTANCE?!?!?

When you get to 102 Lankral should be standing by the soul forge with a quest to get the other artifacts

I'm not sure what triggers it, but I was either 102, halfway through my first area, or had reached a few quests down for the hall.

Also remember to get spec weapons at the order hall before going on artefact hunts. I almost forgot to bring a rifle for Titanstrike.

>Playing tank class
>Not leveling as tank spec
H O W N E W

/console cameraDistanceMaxFactor 2.6
it'll reset every time you login, there's addons to prevent it though

Anyone know what that health bar under my character is?

it's 7 minutes past opening time for live chat for tickets and they still haven't opened it. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its a health bar

So can we all agree that FFx14>WoW right?

I know WoW does alot of things right too but how can you even compare with the level of detail and graphics that ffx14 has? Also...boob sliders....

It's a health bar.

>live chat

lmao

insanity, dummy

This.

The entire Warcraft story, especially in WoW, is stylised to hell and back. It's high fantasy to the point of being told through an almost legend-like standpoint.

Things sometimes look too simple to be true, so players want to think there's more to it, but that's all there is.

Acherus should actually float around instead of just sitting off the coast. Whats the point of a mobile class hall if it's always in the same place.

>die during questing after a great plan to AoE failed
>run back
>jump from a cliff to your corpse
>revive mid air
>die on landing
>run back again

wew

Can I make a character using the Class Trial, get professions on him, then use the 100 boost to get my professions to max?

Black Desert character creation > all

at this point i'd gladly pay a ridiculous amount for a soggy drakescale holy shit why are they so hard to find

When will WoW get catgirls?

the phone call back opens even later. but i guess it doesn't matter if they're not going to open either option for the next 20 minutes.

this is ridiculous.

>>revive mid air
what kind of retard does this

Hopefully never, seriously a more overused and tired race than orcs at this point.

Yes but its such a shit mmo

what do ancient mana

I was planning on playing Prot pally, but fucking Ashbringer. What to do

>Complains about doing quests in a game that is all about doing quests.
Why/how do you people exist?

They got Skybreaker to float around Icecrown, it's not entirely a stretch to ramp that up for Acherus.

Although the performance drop might be catastrophic for some people's spud PCs.

almost fifty percent of our population has double digit IQ..

>50 minute queue times

I thought I was late to the party? Why the fuck are the queue times so long?

fugggg

i really wanna try out wow but idk!

if i get it I dunno if I should get teh lvl 100 character boost to get into the new content or should i start from lvl 1 and grind all the way??

i don't really have any friends to play with either so i'm worried i'll quit after a few weeks because no friends and the fact that everyone else has cool shit and i dont

You are late, everyone is in heroics with their guild

panders

Can you solo a;l MoP stuff yet?

People are still leveling senpai
Wait until the weekend

It's newer and that's about it. It's still not great on customization options, there's no facial sliders or anything it's just the same pick from x amount of faces system wow uses with improved graphics from coming out way later.

ima slap that butt

do you guys still think I am cool?

doggo

hey famalm should I level my balance druid or my rogue?

pretty sure you will never be able to solo some MoP stuff due to the mechanics

You can do both, an organically leveled alt will have a lot of stuff easier down the line thanks to having higher reps and professions while a boost will need to grind them deliberately, a few things for the boost are slightly out of your control.

Jumping straight into legion is fun tho.

I essentially run my old mains on both faction, a DH that's probably getting deleted when I get tired of it, and the alts that got boosted for WoD and Legion.

>Pallys flat out can't support buff anymore unless you're ret. The one spec that shouldn't have the buffs
>No holy power. Gotta get every ounce of required brain power out of the game
>Light of Dawn is shit
>Giving them a copy pasted steed charge from D3
>Judgement animation is disgusting

>Renewing mist spam and functionality nerfed horribly
>No more Uplift. Gotta get every ounce of required brain power out of the game
>Invoke Red Crane is just embarassing
>No more fistweaving whatsoever. No fun allowed
>No healing orbs

>Removed Chakkra stances all together. Gotta get every ounce of required brain power out of the game
>No stam buff
>Nerfed HW Sanctify to shit
>No PW shield as holy
>PoM has a cast time
>No Shadowfiend as holy
>No Psychic Scream as holy
>No SW Death as holy
>No SW Pain as holy

>Swiftmend doesn't benefit or require the target to have HoTs. Gotta get every ounce of required brain power out of the game
>Innervate doesn't give mana
>No cyclone

>Human racial absolute garbage
>Giving everyone a free pvp trinket that doesn't require a slot
>No glyphs
>No reforging

Start from 1. Boosting and not playing the game will make you hate it.

nude mod?
thought they banned for that.