Feg - /Fire Emblem General/

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbarnyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uDNjd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rate the nintendo direct /b/ros!

>w-we'll get the s-scrambles for sure!

Kill yourself. Stop with the early threads for fuck's sake.

I love Sakura!

Azura is literal shit.

Azura is still shit

At least she's not Pikmin

>JUST sidescroll my shit up

>8 ip's

kys

October, my dude.

>7 ips

Still more than this one

I like Hana

Literally NO reason not to have given us info on the scrambles

unless guess what

theyre not coming and memehouse lied to you

Whoops too much translating and too many sexy CGs to censor! :^)

>Making two early threads
Neck yourself family.

can I emulate awakening already?

I didnt make the fainted corrin thread, only this one

>Literally NO reason not to have given us info on the scrambles

If we're having one in October, they'll announce it then, due to the obvious Halloween tie-in. If not, then yeah, it's not looking too good.

Is this the real thread?

Yeah, this one or this one

Why are anti-Azurafags so cancerous?

Oh look the victim complex deflection tactic that waterfags always use.

Why do you type like a retard?

Why do YOU type like a retard?

He's an anti Azurafag

Now look who's deflecting. I asked you first, retard.

Does Xander have a unique hero model?

Anti Azurafags BTFO

There was nothing retarded about that? Maybe you should stop projecting.

Don't fuck your cousin, user. Shit is disgusting.

How can Anti-Azuracucks recover from this? I guess they were the shitposters the whole time.

Hoisted by his own petard.

No, of course not. Welcome to Fates where you're lucky to have a unique model in one of your promoted classes.

>3 posts
>1 ip

Anti Azurafags on suicide watch.

Guess that'll be the "ammo" then, do what you must buddy.

So what did we think of the Direct?

Nice conspiracy theory

>Calling waterfags out on their typical retardation leads to them trying to turn the tables and calling you a retard.

It really makes you go hmmmm...

So what did I miss from the direct?

From what I gather it was more "Take game series and do something no one is interested in" and this time it's a Pikmin sidescroller?

Didn't they learn their lesson with Chibi Robo Zipwire?

What did you honestly expect from Shitzuracucks?

Some Wii U games being ported to 3DS, a tank game literally nobody cares about, some release dates for some RPGs in September, nothing much really.

The Pikmin sidescroller is clearly a spin-off (otherwise it would have been called Pikmin 4 easily) and at least retaining the "identity" of the franchise as opposed to Zip Lash Color Splash and Federation Force.

It is also not taking away from mainline Pikmin.

Dat Ass

>damage controlling this hard

Anti azuracucks, everyone.

This triggers the azurafag.

Why are you getting so upset? It was just a simple comeback and you're damage controlling harder than Nintendo was in that direct for no reason, it's not the end of the world, lol.

Why would it, Azura has tons of art with Mamui.

This desu

Azurabros have absolutely nothing to worry about. IS would never ever let her cuck you. They've invested too much into your relationship with her.

>people ridicule water for not getting a scramble CG
>lol the scrambles didnt leave japan anyway

Just.

>tons of art with mamui
>Takumi still has more
wew

>Arthur with anyone but Beruka
Nice meme

Can we at least agree that Peri is objectively the shittiest waifu? That bitch is awful and has literally no redeeming qualities.

This is now Butt General

Stop trying to deflect to Peri you shitzurafag. Tired of gunning for Flora already? Peri is better than your boring shitter.

>lol the scrambles didnt leave japan anyway

Patience, senpai. They want to tie it in to Halloween. It's so obvious.

No he doesn't, Azura x Mamui yields much more results than Azura x Takumi. Azura x Takumi isn't even a thing.

As someone who looked very forward to a cotton candy flavored yandere waifu, yeah I have to agree. Her support Kamui was beyond shit-tier and nothing outside of two supports even attempt to expand her character. They run with the whole blood obsession and don't let her do anything else. It's a waste and she's shit for it.

Why are you deflecting to Takumi? No one even brought him up, nor does that point magically invalidate the fact that Azura still has lots of art with Mamui regardless. Who cares?

Is it time to drop the bomb?

I wasn't even talking about Azura, stay triggered shitricuck.

pixiv and twitter says your wrong. Takumi gets shipped with pretty much every first gen so I don't know why you're upset. Even girls he can't support with at all like Selena.

>Her support Kamui was beyond shit-tier

No need to single out poor Peri here; all of mamui's supports are this way. It's why nobody ships him with anyone except for Azura, which is entirely out of obligation to "canon".

I think everyone should have a Severa in their life to cuddle & snuggle, there's never been a girl so cute & sweet.

Don't you think you should have posted Takumi/Azura and not Arthur/Azura to begin with if that was the case? Fucking idiot.

DO IT

DO IT

Pixiv doesn't say I'm wrong, pixiv is on my side retard. If you actually search up the pairings Azura x mamui trumps Azura x Takumi by quite a bit. Azura x mamui yields 100+ results while Azura x Takumi lately yields 30. You can keep going "she has more art with Takumi, I swear!" though

>shitposters cant even shitpost right and contradict themselves within their own posts

more news at 11

JUST _____

Is /feg/ venting right now because the direct didn't mention FE to any capacity?

FUCK

Are you new? /feg/ has been like this for a long time now.

Pretty much. Everyone shits on Fates constantly yet these same people are //desperate// for more DLC for it.

MY

Real talk, I'm not one for self inserting into Build-A-BackgroundCharacter but Corrin/Kamui has such a bland character as it is there's nothing to enjoy from any aspect of them aside from their stats. He's socially retarded, makes dumb decisions based off the power of friendship, and if not for the plot being worse than majority of the trite on fanfiction.net, would be overshadowed by LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE. I feel bad for Azura having to be shipped with her spergatron cousin, she might be as bland as white bread but she has some sense of character within her supports.

PUSSY

Robin was the same exact way but his dumb decisions always magically worked out so people give him a pass.

I dunno I read some fanfic.net stories that did an excellent job at fixing Fates' biggest story issues

which says a lot about ISIS quality I guess

ARTHUR

t. Beruka

Arthur's support with Beruka was honestly good. Do others agree?

At least ISIS gave Robin the character of being a nerdy peasent, I enjoyed that part. Once PLOT kicked in though it wasn't as enjoyable but stuff like Maribelee and Virion's supports I liked. Kamui has next to none of that charm, little as it may be. It makes me wish FE15 doesn't have a MU for the sake of not dealing with this shit again but because it prints money it's not happening.
In defense of fanfic writers, Fates set up for a really interesting plot and did exactly nothing right with it. The plot was too generic and dumb on all three games, some more offensively stupid than others. But the pieces to something cool were there.

The very first lewd Azura doujin is with Takumi though

Canon

It's her only good support. Pairing her with anyone other than Arthur is a crime.

welcome to /feg/ were usually like this

Beluga is Camilla's property and Shithur belongs to Shitzura

Link?

Why is this guy given a free pass when Sakurabro gets shut down by shitposters?

>be Beruka
>jacquck leaves to collect his autismbux
>fly over to Arthur's house absolutely dripping
>he's already prepared, covered only by an American flag wavering on his muscled waist
>jump on his iron club faster than Kaze on a speed tonic
>Percy's paralogue unlocked

Her support with Leon was great, and they worked well together on the field. Belka!Foleo is a great support bot with both Rally Res and Rally Def.

Ye

She's Arthur's best waifu

Because it's Oborofags who are some of the biggest shitposters along with Azura/Floracucks.

How the hell did you all manage to move to a new thread when the old one wasn't even close to being started? Finish this up first

What's the sex like?

Oborofags are the most in denal about their toxicity though. They will deny it till the cows come home, whereas the other two are at least aware they're cancer.

It was on page 10 before you bumped it.

>one image
>every thread

>What's the sex like?
imgur.com/a/uDNjd
imgur.com/a/uDNjd
imgur.com/a/uDNjd
imgur.com/a/uDNjd

Literally no different from I love Sakura! but he gets attacked every thread anyway

>Soshit didn't even get a birthday thread
ahahahahahahahahahaha

>a nerdy peasent
He felt more like a toned down, less self-conscious Soren.

My fucking sides. On a scale of 1-10 how clucked was the autist?

It was her birthday? Literally no one brought it up. Guess she's trash.