Other urls found in this thread:

newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5658908194.html
cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Nissan-240SX-d234#listing=147167738
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>drift tax

240s were so plentiful and cheap a few years back

You should know about takumi tax by now

SO MUCH THIS
bloody weebs started to believe their shitboxes are actually worth something and are jaking up the prices so high its ridiculous, for the price of a rotted NA/NB I can buy now a decent 230 Kompressor SLK or CLK

Nah, 2003 was when the drift craze was starting stateside and 240 were being sought after. 2008 is when I'd say the peak hit and stock 240s were getting rare. 2012 brought the stance scene and a second wave of demand for 240s putting clean stock cars at unicorn status.

So if you don't want a drift slut I recommend looking at SC300/400s or FC RX-7s.

I found a 240sx on craigslist for $1500 the only problem is that its in a ghetto area heres the ad

newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5658908194.html

OP here, it's this car cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Nissan-240SX-d234#listing=147167738

>at a dealership
>super clean
>lowish miles

What did you expect? Start looking for thrashed shit tier drifters if you want cheap.

>auto

what do you want one for?

i want it as daily driver
I'm willing to bet that it would be an extra 2k if it were a manual

>i want it as daily driver

And why specifically a 240sx? Just because of looks?

That being said you can definitely pick up a super cheap auto convertible since most of the convertibles are auto

If you can deal with it being a convertible (which shouldn't really bother you as a dd) you can still manual swap it for around 400-500 and if you want to do a complete motor swap since it'd probably have a ka24 you can pretty much do them at the same time

Good luck hunting but honestly you should probably settle for something else

>I'm willing to bet that it would be an extra 2k if it were a manual
yea obviously, the only reason why anyone would consider buying a japbox like this one is because of the classic drive train; longitudinal engine, manual gearbox, drive to the back. having an auto completely ruins the sense of owning one since they are not even nice or cool

>be me
>don't know shit about cars
>guy sells me a 1989 coupe 240sx
with and rb25det
>$3000
>hurr durr my skyline
>NO TITLE
>buy it anyways
>can't get the title for it
>starting to regretted it so bad
>post about it here and I get shit for it
>try to sell it
>nobody seems that interested since it has no title
>months pass
>find a runnig stock 240sx coupe 92
>$1300
>buy it
>swap the engine
I'm so glad I never sold the RB, I don't regret one bit now
Pic related the car with no title

Swapping the rb

Moral of the story, don't listen to Veeky Forums
Pics flip I hate mobile posting

I meant hatch* not coupe

Coupe with no title

You're 6 different kinds of retarded for buying a car with no title, despite the fucking outcome.

Say that to my face

I would

holy shit what a turd lmao

;)

That bumper really has to go.

Yeah I feel the same way, it is soon

it's the same everywhere. I'm hoping someone will post one at a reasonable price in my area or i'll just end up getting an sc400

People that are trying to sell s13s for over 5k are stupid and out of touch. Pristine imported s13s can be had for 8-10k.

>newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5658908194.html
dat rust doe

"1500 neg. Dont over do it though. Dont come to me with 1000 or I'll snap point blank."

>Paterson
Nigga its not bad here at all, just bring a friend, Dominicans are crafty fuckers but they are cowards when against equal/bigger groups

"I just watched Initial-D and now I want it."

>>look for 240s
You're too late, nigger