2015 Chevy Traverse

Criticize my dads car.

>not ecoboost
trash

Itll need an engine and/or transmission before 100k

looks more like it is your father's wife's car

My family and I all have Chevy cars to drive. Why? Cause dad said its the best.

well it looks like a half dissolved candy drop for a start

It has a nice interior, and seats are pretty comfy.

It looks like utter trash, but like most cars like it, it's probably comfy inside

It looks like some car. Not too bad, not overly attractive.

I mean if your dad bought to have an automobile and drive from A to B, occasionally to C for weekend trips it will do the job, there's no need to sperg out. It's a normal car for normal people.

Also definitely not interesting to bash on a car so you can re-tell these arguments to your father because you are 15 and hate your dad for not buying a fun car for you to crash next year. Maybe to sound interested in cars so he'll let you buy that rusty 80s shitbox you heard so much good about on the fucking internet.

You do have point, the only reason why my father picked this car, is because for road trips and family, since it has 8 seats I think.

I was actually quite happy for my dad to buy a new car, be honest the traverse feels like mini van. Plus the interior is really nice, and comfortable. I think my dad won't sell this car for awhile. At least it's better my car. : /

>honest the traverse feels like mini van
What a coincidence! It looks like one too...

This, this, this.

His car choice reeks of typical castrated family man. Makes me sad.

No kidding! It's like wearing a mask, and the person who's wearing the mask reveals himself

>GM
>Nice Interior

Pick one

>SUV available in FWD
>good
Unless your dad is old and got trouble sitting in a sedan crossovers are crap.

i drive alot of these at work along with the gmc acadia, every single one of them has a slipping transmission, why would gm think a v6 ff drivetrain would work in a yacht

Man, I'm glad my dad is a fanboy for japanese trucks. I don't even think he bought a tacoma because it holds value extremely well, he just liked it and got lucky

i know for a fact that my dad could kick your dad's ass

>retard who just parrots shitposts he read on here
>knowing anything about cars

Pick one

It's a woman's car and basically a minivan. He got cucked big time.

I bet my dad can kick your dads ass in soccer. ;)

This is one of them there minivans for people who don't want to admit they drive a minivan.

If I pulled it off would it die?