What are your opinions on the Hyundai Equus?

What are your opinions on the Hyundai Equus?

I have a gut feeling that I want this car. I think it offers a good amount of features for the least amount of money while compared with it's other competitors like S-Class, 7 series, LS, etc which makes me say Hyundai kind off nailed it.

Anyone have driven it? How does it feel? What were your initial thoughts vs final thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20160118/OEM03/301189953/genesis-brand-born-with-luxury-heritage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interior looks appealing to me.

It even has adjustable seats for the rear like the sclass!

poor man's s-class but I heard they are great bang for the buck.

i'd probably drive one if I was into new luxury cars and wouldn't like used cars that much.

>i'd probably drive one if I was I wasn't poor.
FTFY

Hyundai shill pls go.

He was trying to be quite objective but you had to shit on him.

Well, take your polished turd and go away

Discount shitty gook Maybach

gook shit but good for the money
just cant imagine dropping 72k on a hyundai
go for it, it has the same plastic to lacquer ratio as all the other "luxury" models

Buy a 2-year old lexus LS instead

shitty gook mercedes rip-off

if it was any good, the gooks would have put the hyundai badge on it

but they didn't

>b-but muh leather
>muh interior features
>i-it looks like one so it's just as good!

>dropping more than 5k on any hyundai
>ever
>in the history of ever

hyundais are cars made for dropouts and dindus. what in sweet fuck do they think they're doing in a luxury market?

I mean you could argue the opposite, BECAUSE its any good they didn't want the hyundai badge on it tarnishing it's image, lest people think its just a big tiburon

Wait till the Genesis luxury brand roast all of the current luxury brands.

>Implying you are rich if you own an equus

South Korean (usually located in the UK) here.
My opinion: Don't buy it.
If you are into new cars, wait until the all new G90 (EQ900) is imported to where you live. I would normally assume you are smart enough to get a used LS or German 4 door for the price instead.

It's luxury without luxury badge tax, as long you don't expect to be as good as much more expensive cars, you're okay

>Albert Biermann, head of BMW's M performance division, to oversee tuning and performance cars for Genesis,
>Manfred Fitzgerald, director of brand and design at Lamborghini, to be the Genesis brand chief.
>Peter Schreyer (formerly Audi) as lead designer for Genesis
>Luc Donckerwolke, formerly of Bentley(not sure what this guy does)
autonews.com/article/20160118/OEM03/301189953/genesis-brand-born-with-luxury-heritage

I think Hyundai is seriously onto something. If it turns out to be better than better, I wouldn't be surprised.

Wow they are not messing around. Hopefully them bitches figure out how to make guud cars

Hopefully more reliable as those guys which Hyundai hired comes from companies that produce cars that are generally unreliable.

I think Hyundai will be the next top import. They have been working hard. I see tons of them on the road. They are good cars imo.

This one looks good too. Hoping for something really special tho.

They could have made it not share a name with the shitty play about a literal horsefucker.

>You get what you pay for
And with Hyundai, sometimes less

/thread

>spending big money on a Hyundai
Bruh get a used LS and call it a day, fuck buying a korean shitbox

Yea, $13,000 Elantras, not $70,000 Equii

More value than its competitors. Just like the Elantra, only in luxury class.

Though I haven't driven it. Has anyone here driven an equus?