/fog/ - Fallout General

Nuka World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>Nuka World Raider's Perks
i.imgur.com/RKeHNKr.jpg

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14837
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6802/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17946/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15639/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for memes

Mags is best!

butts

Does the nvidia DLC make the game look better everywhere?

Read the descriptor. It's a vault used to show next gen NVidia GameDoesn'tWorks™ tech

Since no one answered last thread, what happens when you split the park 3-1-1? Who turns on you?

I didn't notice it on my first run through Galactic Zone, but they Eyebots have spacebot paintjobs too.
Neat.

Excuse the shitty picture

>get to the Nuka bottling plant
>clear the interior at a comfortable pace on Very Hard
>new Nukalurks are tough as fuck but still manage
>get outside
>it's night time and raining
>Nuka Queen comes out of the water
>like 6 Nukalurks and 2 Nukalurk hunters appear too
>sprint up some nearby steps
>me and Ada just held this position and sprayed the fuck out of the opening where they were all swarming through
>occasionally had to move up and down the steps to avoid the queen's acid spray

Intense shit, this was playing in my head the whole time
youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

what happens when I let my raider work on the field for food?
can I counteract unhappiness with raider-radio and chems?

Yep. I have 1-2 raiders working corn/mutfruit/tatos for vegetable starch, and 3-4 making booze.

It is difficult for me to keep track, just what sort of booze is on the list for raiders to make?

I haven't specifically checked, but it's probably beer/bourbon/rum/vodka etc.

Finally fucking got around to doing the new camos. 11 new ones, winter got requested a lot so I did a few of those and some digital stuff. A bit rough at the moment, could do with a few touch-ups, but it's late as fuck right now.

Probably sort that out before I upload them unless anyone is dying for them.

>"Build defences"
>Build 2 guard towers
>"Defences 0%"

?????????????

man them

What mod is this?

I find the lack of tacticool mods at this stage of the CK disturbing.

Looks like the Rebel armor, maybe?

>build stacks of wood
>confused when stacks of wood don't do anything on their own
????????????????

Are you using the palette system now

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14837

Yeah, it's The Rebel. I'm just finishing up the next round of camos. It should be stand alone now too. But I might have fucked that bit up.

>tfw not giving a single area to the Pack

BAY BEH, STOP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAYDEN MY HEART!

thoughts ?

Is the Rebel armor no longer on the nexus?

Where can I find it now?

JUST ONE! LAST! SCORE!

Looks big. Probably going to be too epic of a scale and fall apart. But even if it doesn't succeed it should be fun to watch it burn... Or if it does succeed, I guess that'll be cool?

Honestly there's no reason not to give them land, their perk is the best of them all and if you really don't like them you can just kill them after the end.

Plus the more land they have, the more of them there are to kill.

It's a win/win user.

the guard towers wont jump on attackers by themselves
put men on them

I've just taken back the castle, can you clean this place up or am I doomed to forever have mirelurk eggs in my office?

go away from the castle and come back

They disappear if you leave and wait for like 24 hours.

The walls are permanently fucked though with the huge holes in them. There should have been a quest to rebuild them

nothing impress raider more and show them how alpha you are than still having mirelurk eggs in office and kitchen

>yo you hear bout da overboss? this sick dude still has mirelurk eggs in his office, so every morning on his way to job he has to kill some of them and he DONT. GIVE. A. FUCK.

>tfw I just found Rachel and listened to her holotape
Almost made me feel bad for killing Oswald, then I remember the mist and the Fun House

If you want your mod to get a lot of attention without Nexus or Loverslab breathing down your neck, you should post it on Reddit.

Wait what? Where'd you find her user?
I honestly assumed that was just a one off line and she wasn't actually in the game.

They have a fantastic perk thou

At Bradburton in some broken down house. Seems like she really looked for a cure, was about to go feral herself so she an hero'd

But it comes at a terrible price.

>found holotape before faced Oswald
>give him the holotape
>he is sorry for what he has done and goes away
>tfw no chance to get his toxido

I really wish there was a good alternate start mod, or a decent perk overhaul.

I'd recommend a wall mod too. The one I used to use is gone, but this should work just as well.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6802/?

What's wrong with Another Life?

You can find and kill him in goodnieghbor

It really just edits factions a little bit, and drops you into a new location. Characters will still all act like you are the Lone Survivor, etc. I'd just like some non-voiced dialogue for NPCs, so if I start as part of the Brotherhood, Danse doesn't ask me who I am, etc.

Can you get kicked from the Minutemen if you do the raider quests asking you to kill some?

whats with goodneighbor that attracts so many loser?

>the only reason I killed him was for his tux
>I had the pickpocket perks so I could have just taken it
Uhh... my bad Oswald
He had it coming to be fair

No, I still don't know how that works.
Fallout4mods. for the time being.
As for 2.0 I don't think I removed the dependency correctly. It should work and it includes everything to run, but it might spit some errors.

See you, Space Cowboy

fucking shit
wrong pic

Normally I'm not really a fan of the modern tacticool outfits in Fallout but that looks really nice desu

It is tempting, considering how much time I put into it.

Never posted there before, and I also know it would trigger a lot of shitposters though...this guy on /tesg/ kept trying to rally people against Trainwiz because he posted a video of a mod there.

Would my pics of Piper with huge teetees trigger Redditors?

>Help defend Spectacle Island!
>go there and kill some raiders
>can't find any more but the quest is still not over
>talk to settler
>"Thanks for fighting them off!"
>guess the quest must be over
>travel away
>Spectacle Island has suffered damage from an attack!

If you decide to do it and they complain, tell them they have some growing up to do, or better, ignore them.
Go ahead and post it on Reddit tbqh. Who cares what some internet trolls think? Don't let them bully you.

Thanks, can't take much credit for the model, I just did the textures and a few tweaks to the mesh to make it fit females better.

>Would my pics of Piper with huge teetees trigger Redditors?
Yes, you hateful mysoggykneest.

Reddit would probably like you senpai

Raider paint for all PAs when?

What did I do wrong? I have the rebel outfit and this happened when I put on one of your versions.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17946/?

Anyone who still wanted the space lasers for mr. handy

So, i'm about to start my Raider's journey to becoming the big guy Rando, but i've got a couple mods installed and I kinda care about achievements;

I've already started a character with raider origins with Alt Start, what I wanna know is, after disabling this, will I lose the flag for raiders being friendly? I also assume i'll lose my melee buff.

>have the Operators take over some shitty settlement that has 0 people living in it anyway
>Preston hated that
>Preston hates you

Does Nuka World allow you to kill Preston and the Minutemen?

I can't answer your question about Alt Start, but if you're concerned about achievements being locked out when using mods just grab something like this. Let's you use mods and still get achievements, there's other versions that require F4SE too.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15639/?

You can definitely kill minutemen but probably not Preston.

>I've already started a character with raider origins with Alt Start, what I wanna know is, after disabling this, will I lose the flag for raiders being friendly? I also assume i'll lose my melee buff.
>hmm worthless nothings that nobody will ever see or care about
>or potentially fucking up my save by needlessly removing mods
What a super hard decision.

I require validation from my peers because I don't get much from family.

Sweet blog!! Is there a link to follow it?

But that's what I'm saying. Nobody's gonna notice your achievements.

I've not seen that before, nor had it reported as a bug. Double check your data folder and make sure the files in textures/armor/rebel are there.

Did you use NMM or manual?

Yeah no one cares about the cheevo no mo

If you really want them that badly just make another fresh character.

>Hi mom, today me and Ada went to the bottling plant, we learned how Nuka Cola is made. Here is a picture of us outside the plant.

>No, I didn't forget my jacket, I deliberately left it at home, it's very hot here in the desert and I regret wearing my Mechanist suit. I wanted to impress the other guys with it but now it's just a sweaty chore to walk around in it, I may have to buy one of those shirts from the gift shop.

>Anyway we're off to the safari tomorrow, I'll send you another pic. Love you xoxoxox

>P.S you didn't cut the crusts off my sandwiches like I asked, bit annoyed about that

>Wasteland Melody's Assault Rifle reload animation could've long been fixed after the introduction of Far Harbor's Radium Rifle
>it never happens
>modders finally figure out how to make custom animations, one of them even freely providing his own animation fix to other modders
>it still doesn't happen
>Nuka World practically makes the mod completely redundant, as it adds a new assault rifle which comes with pretty much every modification the Chinese Assault Rifle has and more
>mfw this time around it wasn't mods that fixed the game, but the game that fixed a mod

It's save to assume that - if he hasn't killed himself yet - Wasteland Melody is so anally annihilated, he'll never update his mod ever again.

What fucking attack would there be on the Spectacle Island? A fucking amphibious assault? A D-day landing? Did the raiders just swim through irradiated waters supposedly populated by carnivorous dolphins? That we'll never know.

Oh wow, the shitposter figured out how to get the the new thread

A toast my friend, drink up

There's gotta be a good perk overhaul, the games been out for over two months.

The textures and meshes were not in the data section. I used NMM. I uninstalled then re-installed it and now its working fine. I think NMM had a spasm or something when I first installed it. Weird.

I think I finally found my waifu.

Nice giraffe.

Not much to her user. At least she sells a good knife.

Can your raider gang take over the castle?

Yeah happened to me.

But yeah when I remembered the shit he put me though when I had no rad away and was too stubborn to leave to get some, I regretted nothing. Stupid zombie fuck can rot in hell while I wear his hat.

I make snu snu body

Is good?

I fix?

>When and why was the decision made to not give New Vegas post-ending gameplay?

>It was made relatively late in the project and I made it because the area designers were falling behind on area milestones and would not be able to complete both the core required content and post-game content in the remaining time. We did design post-game reactivity. We just didn’t have time to implement it.

I FUCKING KNEW IT.

There was supposed to be post-game content for NV but, as always with Obsidian, they fell behind schedule and couldn't actually finish the game.

Glad you fixed it. Enjoy, should have the new camo up tomorrow sometime.

I would make the tits a slightly smaller and the hips a bit wider but that's just preference.

thx m8

bretty gud, should upload it somewhere

>GIMME WHATCHA GOT! I CHANGED MY MIND, I'M COUNTIN' TO THREE!!

Best song on that radio station desu.

What's with you people and making dirty waifus

Pack's not furry, they're tribals with a shamanistic/animal theme

Anyone got the lyrics to "Raiding my Heart"?

>finally get around to play the DLC
>get first Pack quest
>"Who's the target?"
>"The Minutemen."

>raider PA
>can't adorn the helmet with skull parts

At least you can do it with the robbits

Making the Alien into a turret, should it have to be connected to a power source, yea or nay?

yeah, its kinda op if not

i want to FUCK Small Bertha

Yeah, I'm pretty disappointed that Buff hasn't decided to give up yet.