>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=14627#p14627
pastebin.com/c1aJpSZM
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2755
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/11714
youtube.com/watch?v=-bP48ngwLRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for reica Carter!

OC

>tfw just made a thread

>Greytiding Vox and AI who ignores orders
>Both Admins

Thanks, cutie!

Autists don't ruin another thread with your terrible meme

Terrible is too vague of a word, they spout the same boring shit and fill up the thread with nothing interesting.

At least it gives me inspiration to start up decent convos with anons in the thread who aren't shitposting.

You're the cutie!

>sneak in an check the summary report at the comm console
>it says I'm a possible traitor
>my mission specifications haven't been decrypted
What's the fucking point, besides possibly getting sec on my ass?

Aurx & Senaat talked about the new name rule.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=14627#p14627

pastebin.com/c1aJpSZM
>Foremost Fuckhead: Veeky Forums used to pride itself on not being an ivory tower kind of deal like TG was.
>Foremost Fuckhead: Don't let it become that way by just ignoring criticism.

You have a much higher chance of appearing on that report if you have a your NT relations set to bad or hostile

Skeptical or opposed you nigger

eh it's just fearmongering he says it himself in that chatlog

>It's working, they're not using bad names now

It was all a scare tactic from the start... I knew it, they just trying to spook us

>Foremost Fuckhead: So you on your own making a decision like this is supposed to be better?
>YF-12 is now Offline.

>low-medium RP

I hate this.

I want to be Nevill and Yahir's fucktoy!

>Foremost Fuckhead: And right now your justification for this is "a few people came to me and complained about the names"
>Foremost Fuckhead: And now a "few" people are complaining about these new rules
>Foremost Fuckhead: Don't they get a voice?

I will never understand why anyone would care about name quality on a lite rp server from Veeky Forums beyond Faggot McNiggerdicks.

It boggles the mind.

>No clown ops box or replacing the station nuke with the syndie one

>Senaat has to expose private conversations in a desperate bid to remain relevant and like his opinion still holds sway

Holds sway with me. He was the best headmin we've had. If he thinks something is wrong, I tend to agree.

>afraid one of the friends you made from ss13 is slowly starting to dislike you

haha

>You're saying my character couldn't have gotten his name legally changed? Wow. Way to break your own rules on roleplay.

Is he wrong?

Where is the
P R O O F
R
O
O
F
The statistics or a player poll
the examples of shitty names that people have let slide(logs showing admins online not doing anything about a clearly shitty name)
the logs of people actually complaining about the shitty names
Fuck off with shitty nonarguments already.

Aurx literally does not care.
like, even slightly.
He sincerely has a belief that only he knows the way forward and that the playerbase and admins are wrong

>morena
>calling anyone autistic
hAhaahahahaahaha

what did he mean by this?

Based senaat.

I was cruising the forums and found this badboy

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2755

Absolutely kek

I did it because i care about the server and the people on it, even if i don't play much.

And even so, it's not like this is some super secret talk. This is how Aurx feels and some explanation as to why he's been doing what he's been doing. Transparancy is a good thing.

I've played as Darth Vader and Cuck, who cares about names?

Is there a way to selectively breed certain chemicals out of a plant? I want to transfer a glowshroom's potency to wheat, but I don't want to have wheat loaded down with radium.

Find the genome
PURGE the wheat with he genome

Potency is (or should) be a different gene than product.

>open post
>doobiedoo23
>close

Product falls under the purview of something else now; The gene for Potency controls both the chemicals the plant produces alongside the potency and a few other things, I thought.

Wouldn't this just make it produce only radium?

>sj leaks chatlogs
>he's a villain
>senaat leaks chatlogs
>he's a hero

Why is this+/? t. Not SJ

THE BENSTER is a little fag while senaat is the hero we deserve
death to the infidels
behead those who insult senaat
this is a sharia controlled server

>simple rule to have names that make some kind of sense, not even a big deal, we even used to enforce it before
>aurx is now hitler
lmao this thread
just stop naming yourself Ass Penis retards

they both fagets

Oops
Well uh you can just dump a few robust harvest bottles onto the wheat to increase potency

for one; thread is different people with different opinions, i thought sj's logs were hilarious

for two, to explore the viewpoint of someone who might have disliked sjs logs; he was leaking a private conversation for the purpose of shitting on someone, and only shitting on someone, so it could probably be construed as being quite scummy
meanwhile, senaat leaked the chatlogs to show just how unwilling to budge Aurx is, and to get a point across that the man is basically being a fucking dictator about this shit

Except they didn't just ban shitty names, they banned names that have been acceptable for FOREVER. Dorf PM, Bob the X, Dr. Steve, all of that is illegal now because ???

>just stop naming yourself Ass Penis retards

No one did this enough to require such a strict rule, the level at which Aurx is interpreting that rule is Nuke levels of no-fun.

>sj waifus a few girls
>he's a villain
>Shiggy waifus a few girls (and one gay russiaboo)
>he's a hero

Why is this?
t. Not sj

Felicity always grand powergames and validhunts so I dunno what you expected.

fuck off aurx

ass penis has not been kosher forever, however Dorf, Bob, and others were beloved by people and you shut that down because you're some nigger ass bay refugee

>Valid hunts
Literally never does this, shes always in science making things look nice or on the roid autisiming

This.
I'm all for fucking up Sawbones, but going full Hitler on names is not the way to do it.

we hate both fags

Is there a detailed list of what chemicals every food and drink contains?
I need it for science.

>gay russiaboo

what

She got max TRIGGERED after stealing, grabbed her metalesbian buddy to instantly back her up and got the borgs blown as a result.

READ
THE
WIKI

>YF-12 is now offline

Morena is trying to ERP again!!!!!

Send her my way

>her

Wiki actually is terrible for this because it mostly has jokes instead of info

read snacks.dm

>He

>this is your future

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

If you continue to use these shoes you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy policy govern Nanotrasen's relationship with you in relation to these shoes. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you forfeit your right to use these shoes, and Nanotrasen reserves the right to pursue proceedings against you in court.

The term 'Nanotrasen' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the station. Our company registration number is 434537 and place of registration E-154. The term 'you' refers to the user of the shoes.

The use of the shoes are subject to the following terms of use:

The shoes use your suit sensors to monitor preferences. If you do allow your suit sensors to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties: waifu(s); favourite vending machine; role preferences.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of the shoes is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
All trade marks reproduced in the shoes which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on our spacenetsite.
Unauthorised use of the shoes may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of thie shoes and any dispute arising out of such use of the shoes is subject to the laws of Nanotrasen.

Signed: __________
Issuing officer signed: Simon Keyes

>that madman scientist actually signed this

it took him like 10 minutes to write. how could I not sign it.

Why bother shitposting about me, i'm sitting in bed enjoying some shitty youtube vids, just stop already.

Wiki has ingredients but no specific details on contents.

for real though jokes aside, ERP on vore later?

top/bottom guy/girl, I do it all, just no actual vore

In times like these, I say we awaken the chicken god and ask for guidance, even if he didn't have the fokin eggs to ban lipstick bitches back when.

see

>implying security did anything wrong that round

Hello rei

Mind you, I wholeheartedly support sec not going to die for a shit captain, its the lipstick part that sucks donkey balls.

Lipstick application happened once as a joke due to boredom. Sitting in the brig with nothing happening isn't fun.

It was overblown as a meme.

I don't ERP and I don't go on vore, fuck off.

I love this kind of autism, too bad its a rare breed on the monkey pen we call a space station.

I miss hat storage.
Why was it removed all those years back, anyways?

hat storage when?
shoe storage when?

Well, here is a perspective.

Lipstick is in a static location near sec, and if you picked it up and were to waste even a single inventory space with it, you intend to use it.

It was used by some male fag playing as a pretty female character to attention and aplied to another male fag playing as a female character for atention. If you go by time waster logic, literally anything would be better to waste time than applying fucking lipstick from one fag to another. A tale, general conversation, maybe advice or shittalk the cap, etcetera. Not fucking applying lipstick.

Literally no reason to do so, and the circumstances point to mass fagotry.

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/11714

>using an item in the game is faggotory and bannable

It's literally half a second clicking a sprite, how is half a second of action bad when nothing other than talking/watching the door was happening?

>Celt if this is all you have to contribute I'm going to ban you
Clusters metafriend hugbox confirmed.

>tfw senaat doesn't want to headmin and save us from this pain
He'Lloyd always be the most based spessman

Ignoring player context, even if it wasn't faggotry enough to waste time, its still the shittiest fucking way to spend time, of course, you can't really argue that at all since its objectively shit compared to any sort of half hearted conversation.

Faggotry made by faggots, planed and executed fagotry, exclusively between two massive fags, which I'm fairly certain have already had several records of similar interaction bullshit.

But sure, let's ignore this fagotry and its background that exceeds VG patience levels for fagotry.

Oh man, chef just became way stronger than I realized it was.
You can get essentially infinite slime jelly with enough mystery soup, and with the help of robotics and a chemist you can create nanobots and by extension necromorphs.

But there was a conversation going on during it all. Were you there?

Why don't you ban request it? We're I in your shoes I wouldn't be too scared to say things publicly and not just anonymously shitpost.

>Hippie is considering adding poo

>user is fiddling with the goonecode, it looks like he's trying to re-add poo!
>user seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...

You sound mad

Celt fights for justice.
Headmin when?

Context is the whole thing, what were they supposed to do? Stand around AFK and do nothing? Sorry people don't play how you want them to, fuck off.

>exclusively between two massive fags, which I'm fairly certain have already several records of similar interaction bullshit.

Who do you think it was senpai?

Huh.
I've never seen this mommi spaghetti stuff.
I wonder what the AUTISTNANITES reagent does. Probably gives you autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=-bP48ngwLRM

i'm currently trying to dissuade them from doing it and am slowly losing faith in humanity

Do it fagets

Poo wizards and Fecal Pooington the clown will descend on that shithole and unleash the apoocalypse

What don't we have poo?
What if help intent groin with a paper cleans your ass and until you do you randomly vomit from the smell

If a proper conversation was indeed going on, why faggot It up with uncharacteristic lipstick application, no bloody ic reason, its ooc faggot players doing it to other fags for the sake of being faggots and trying to be "cute". Sec, being cute. Where would I even begin with that shit.

Its like 1 month old, not enough momentum to ignite any interest, and it was clear as fuck that if the fucking head honcho said ban, and no fucking admin had the cahones to actually fucking do it with absolute authority permission and recomendation, that they won't be banned to begin with. Why bother when at the strongest case, literally nothing happened or will happen, anonimity breaking be damned, nothing will ever happen.
Ya sound like ya got no argument.

We need piss if we're getting poo.
Jarate when?

You really are quite upset, is it you rei?

Ckeys are SolariousGabriella (Naomi Williams) who applied lipstick to Strawberrytan (Reica Carter). I look forward to seeing a ban request.

Yes please