FL/O/RIDA MEET 2016

>WHAT
A meet for all Floridians >no shit
Talk about the meet, suggestions, etc.

>WHERE
Orlando. Where exactly? Check out the poll below.
strawpoll.me/10596820

This is where we'd all meet up initially. What exactly we're doing is discussed earlier. If you got more ideas, post it.

>WHEN
strawpoll.me/10622430

BRING YOUR SHITBOX
BRING YOUR 250
WE DON'T CARE
JUST HAVE FUN

JOIN THE KIK GROUP FOR EASIER FLOW OF IDEAS AND SHIT

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

titanpad.com/Wj6PhPOzyM
strawpoll.me/10622324/r
strawpoll.me/10622430
youtube.com/watch?v=TapkhD6WHjM
youtube.com/watch?v=ro6V7I6a5aM
youtube.com/watch?v=wOJR5NMuxRo
2uptouring.com/Motorcycle-Rides/Florida-Motorcycle-Roads-Green-Swamp-Encounter-Ride-Directions.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayy

Message kaznumbawon if you can't can the kik code

Saved from page 8!
I need some Fl/o/rida appropriate images.
Also, I'd prefer the meet to be on a Sunday, no telling if I will or won't work that day.

If you're going don't forget to fill out the titanpad
titanpad.com/Wj6PhPOzyM

Bamp

You fucking moron, there did not need to be another thread, you are going to get both of them deleted you cancerous fuck

N1c3 m3m3

strawpoll.me/10622324/r

>posting the wrong stawpoll

Nice try nigger

Better bring your running shoes and a helmet because I'm bringing my Mustang.

>These ungrateful niggas on the titanpad

Bumperino

HERE'S THE REAL STRAWPOLL
FUCK YOU JULY 23RD FAGGOT
strawpoll.me/10622430

And july 23rd is still winning

Titanpad is niggered up again. If I see that fucking Prelude I'm going to pop his fucking tires.

It was still a solid meet. Just needed a few more people and for things to be planned out a little more.

If Pepsifag shows up I'm keying his shit. Fuck Pepsifag.

Don't be so jelly of my scoot.

It's hard to plan on 4chin and there were too many pussies who backed out at the last minute. If we had a dozen people and a few more shitboxes, it could've been fun,

I think the meeting time was too early as well. For this meet, y'all niggas should plan on like a 3pm-4pm meet time especially with sunlight until 8pm or later. For the dudes that had to drive a distance to get there, meeting at noon meant that they were just beat by the time we got a late lunch.

Fuck off.

See ya at the meet ;^)

Let's go fishing famalamaham

Why do you hate FWD so much and contribute to the shitposting? Are you Corey?
Do you use a scooter because you're hiding a Prelude somewhere?

That was up for discussion for a minute with the meet in December but not enough people were interested.

I don't hate FWD, it is fine in econoboxes. But years ago I took an oath to attempt to prove that Civic SI owners are living in their own fantasy world and everything they believe about themselves and their cars is untrue and retarded in the eyes of a normal human bean.

untrue how? The Civic Si is a fun,competitive sporty trim of an econobox, it is a great tuning platform with a decent engine. It has been used successfully in motorsport both sanctioned and unsanctioned for decades.

>sporty trim of an econobox
Exactly, it is a big compromise from the beginning. It is a compact sedan with a couple extra parts bolted onto it. They really aren't fast and will likely just become uncontrollable in a hurry if people want to try and make real sport car power out of them.

Take those same go-fast parts and put them on a platforn actually made for spirited driving and fun (RWD) and it would be so much better stock and have so much more potential. Just look at the S2K compared to a Civic SI. Which one are you more likely to see at a serious track day?

What? That's just wrong though.
FWD beats RWD all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=TapkhD6WHjM

>its a 'truck driver thinks he knows more than professional racers and car performance companies" episode

>all the time
Ok, you can go cherry pick more lap times from go kart circuits of 200hp stripped down FWD econoboxes versus 450HP V8 fun having machines.

I'm convinced that anybody who really believes that FWD is just as fun has never broken the rear wheels loose on a RWD car on purpose. I would rather drift around some shitty RWD pickup truck with bald tires than autocross a Nurburgerring-inspired FWD econobox with expensive coilovers.

Can we swim in some algae

You can drift both drive trains. How much of a bitter fuck are you that you think FWD can't be fun?
>has given up on arguing performance

>drifting FWD
Hahahaha.

I mean I have done it but it blows compared to whipping around a RWD car.

>tfw all these top-level racecars are all doing it wrong!
>tfw these engineers at the very top of their industries have no idea what they are doing!
Ferrari would like to have a meeting with you. They are getting tired of these damned RWD Mercs beating them.

Only if you want some brain eating amoeba to kill you.

>formula 1 cars

I didn't know you found time to drive F1 during your truck driving job.

All these FWD cars just dominating the competition!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ro6V7I6a5aM

this guy loves it so much he sold his ae86 to drift FWD

youtube.com/watch?v=wOJR5NMuxRo

this guy is so good people can't tell the difference

this drivetrain thing is such an american argument

Bro if you need to go to this extreme then you already lost

You would be suprised the things one can accompish during the day when waking up at 4am...

And it doesn't take an F1 driver to understand that FWD is a poor candidate for building a real performance car. The evidence is out there if you open up your eyes for a few minutes a day.

Hold on, let me go YouTube 3,000,000 videos of sane people who drift RWD cars because it is the correct choice for so many reasons.

Drifting a FWD car is more fun than not drifting a FWD car. Grab the handbrake, whip the rear sideways, and you can still kinda stear with the front wheels pulling. But it is so much more fun in a RWD car to the point where it is objective.

>my opinion is objective

Okay.
So I proved that FWD cars frequently compete and and beat RWD cars.
You moved your goalposts
I proved that FWD can drift and is fun beyond just drifting
So you moved your goalposts again.

Pepsifag, grow up.

>he thinks FWD can compete in anything other than being a good DD for elderly Asian women
You lost something a long time ago. Should I post lap times from lesser known tracks where the top of the list is dominated by RWD cars? Would you like me to post some GP2 cars instead? NASCAR Nationwide Series? I can do it but it's pretty self-explanitory.

now your gettin sad....

>frequently compete
But they don't. You might need a dictionary, they go in alphabetical order so you will find the word "freqent" somewhere in the "F" section which is directly after "E"

>can drift and is fun
And that is true, drifting a FWD car is most definitely more fun than not drifting a FWD car. But it is nothing like controlled oversteer. And it is scientific fact that oversteer > understeer.

I'm gonna go to sleep now. One day maybe your friend will let you borrow his old RWD Foxbody in the rain and you will see what you have been missing.

>tfw I've driven everything from 240s to rx7s to civics to le barons and go karts
>still chose to build a FWD as my track car
>this truck driver thinks he knows better

Man. I hope you grow up some day.

I understand. Some people just like to be "different".

>you will never be this desperate for the approval of teenagers and young 20 somethings

christ pepsifag what the hell

>tfw I'm just afraid of a whole generation of kids growing up thinking that Civic SI's are "fast".

If I can change one kid's mind and convince him to burn the rear tires off an old Mustang instead, it will all be worth it.

but the mustang is slower more prone to breaking down and not as fun
so basically you want to trick teens into buying unreliable old cars
10/10

>tfw youd probably buy a 240sx convertible over a integra type r

Pepsi " Raped by a Civic" fag
Pepsi " FWD trigger warnings please" fag.
Pepsi "40 year old man on the rag" fag

Pepsi "feels bad seeing another kid getting sucked into Civic SI payments and regretting it to the point where they become delisional and convince themselves that FWD is actually a good drivetrain choice in a real performance car" fag

Saved from page 7

>civic si payments
????????????

FWD is fine man come on.

So is Old Man Pepsi going to show up in his 18 wheeler and give us pepsi so we don't fall victim to the Civic Si meme?

If that's what it takes...

>It's a Pepsifag stirs up shit for no fucking reason episode
Stop getting triggered so easily
You're probably the spergiest one in this thread and if you even show up to the meet you'll probably be the spergiest one there.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in like a year. You fags are still trying to plan a Florida meet that'll never actually happen?

No we're planning a meet for the 17th.

The one in December actually happened.

I've thought about doing a meet-up, but I can't imagine it being anything more than just incredibly awkward people that like cars not really making conversation with each other, and I definitely fall into that group, because I'm unable to make conversation with strangers without sperging out. Although, if PepsiFag is going to show up with a scooter, I'd be down to bring my chink shit scooter out for shiggles.

That's why you drive a road like the Rockridge Loop. It's hard to be awkward together when everyone is driving.

>fun roads
>florida
hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>he doesn't know about the Rockridge Loop

>2uptouring.com/Motorcycle-Rides/Florida-Motorcycle-Roads-Green-Swamp-Encounter-Ride-Directions.aspx

how the fuck did you people forget about it so fast

you found it in the last thread

I was not in the last thread, hence my ignorance.

I will probably wind up working the day of the meet anyway. But if there's a suitable time and place chosen, I might show up on either a chink shit scooter or a beat to fuck, rusted out, '89 Bronco with no muffler.

>rockridge loop
>fun
look at all those straight lines
No man you have to go for that swamp touge

When we did the one in December, we met up at Tropical Park in MIA early in the afternoon, talked shit for awhile, took some pics, then we went to some hot dog joint down the road and got food, and then went to the arcade for Initial D and shenanigans.

We thought about hitting a bar afterward, but started the meet too early and everybody was beat. We didn't have enough shitboxes to do a real convoy on the toegay either.

>those chicken strips

I wasn't really browsing Veeky Forums back then but if you folks do that again I'd be down. Was it Arbetters you went to?

those ARE pretty big

Yeah I think that was the place, on Bird Rd down the street from the park. It sucked being that I'm from Chicago where we have good food.

Then we ended up at Arcade Odyssey which wasn't very big but was still pretty cool.

We thought about grilling at the park or something but it was so hard to actually get people to commit when we were planning the meet. Even the one other dude who was planning the meet along with me pussied out at the last minute.

There's a Publix right across the street from Tropical Park, y'all fucked up.

On the final pic for the meet there needs to be a Publix logo, it's only right.

Saved once moree

Okay, so. Someone type out for me what we are doing and where we are going, and I'll got the meet.

>what are we doing
Ur mum

Where are we going
>her house

Ez

Florida is literally the worst place to drive, everyone is an asshole. The roads are utter shit

No u

don't you die on me

While everyone is an asshole, pretty much all of the highways (barring I-4) are typically in great shape, especially the Turnpike.

>straight lines
Yay....
Fuck off

Dead thread dead meet

Florida meets dont happen. its just a rule of Veeky Forums

I'm in Tampa rn, and I'd love to come. I really hope it comes through.
More riced out cars tho pls

Unless Pepsi organizes it...

Which I have no interest in doing this time because everbody is so goddamn flaky.

Probably because the idea of meeting up with people off Veeky Forums is an unpleasant thought

It's not too bad. Veeky Forums isn't a horrible board as far as posrers aside from a few people who fuck everything up. Most people are college age neckbeards and the real autists are too self conscious to show up.

I found a fishin buddy from /out/. And even the /k/ meets seem to end up ok as long as you don't eat the brownies.

That's a strange cat.

Aren't you that guy who hates FWD