strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old

I will hunt you down!

2nd for random tavern brawls are boring

first for the game is going to sink like the fucking titanic over the next 2 months until new cards come out, then it will be dead once the next standard rotation hits

reminder that implosion guy is our guy

The jews wants you to buy JEWarzhan dont forget the last week goys

Would you play this?

Try it lads, its amazingly fun. Councilman could be subbed for another 1 drop but other than that, very nice.

Well, it was a good ride but I'm out of this RNG shitfest before I spend any more time and money. Hope you guys can get out soon too and realise that Blizzard is ruining this game with every move.

Kisses

can't because I'm a subhuman yuroshit

I'm honestly thinking of just making a new account on NA to get the expansions quicker, thanks to things like twitch netdeck websites and the general apathetic attitude towards building your own deck people only try out things for like the first 2 days of the expansion before using the new refined meta list(TM) at least on NA they get to have fun for a little bit longer before ladder becomes face shaman with maelstrom portal etc.

>6 mana kill everything on board

Why don't you play on NA?

How the FUCK are you supposed to beat the last heroic boss?

Thoughts?

so a weaker version of equality consecrate?
because I already spent a ton of money on eu

>equality concecrate

Equality Consecrate doesn't draw you a card though

Rogue already has a God card (sap). They shouldn't get another one.

>spent a ton of money
>HS

Not sure what to tell ya bud, I'm ftp but then I play since release.

>Aggro
>Fun

In what alternate universe?

>shitty meme combo aggro

what do you find fun, then

with the new imps you cycle your hand like crazy. And yes, aggro can be fun.

Both Equality and Consecrate can be used on their own and still be somewhat effective. You need something to combo with Deadly Brew in order to get any value from it, otherwise it's a dead card.

When you add shitty combos to it so you get a 7/6 split across a waifu and some plates for 2 mana.

Repost
>Have an idea for a cool deck
>Build it
>Play one game and realize I cant do squat because I'm a F2P Shitter and this game is for grinders or people willing to spend 300$.

Thanks Blizzard.

It's a card game, what the fuck did you expect? You're either here since day 1 or spending money, thats it, like in any TCG or CCG

Fan of Knives is decent on its own and Deadly Brew still works with things like backstab

>Sap
>God card in aggro meta

Yay! Prevent 3 damage for a turn while the opponent has 4 more minions on the board, truly the most godly of cards!

what is a fun viable deck to play now

renolock isn't winning

see

>Like any TCG or CCG
But it isn't, they aren't paying for printing the cards, or shipping them, or whatever the fuck the rest of the shit is.
This is an online game, the whole point is being able to jump in and enjoy.

Make it easier to catch up ffs, all of my friends don't want to play HS because at this point, they will never catch up.

The time it takes you to catch up on an expansion is longer than the time it takes Blizz to release one, let alone adventures.

Either double up the gold rewards, or add some filler quests + more free pack options, or enjoy watching your player base fading away while you keep milking the ones that are left.

Im willing to bet more people are leaving HS than joining each year.

12 mana 7/7

Discardlock
Menagery Rogue
Dragon lock

face hunter

Useless in every case except when combined with Thaurissan on turn 10.
Just makes Freeze Mage stronger when they already have enough tools

Just wait for standard rotation

tempo mage

>But it isn't, they aren't paying for printing the cards
user, the business behind it is the same since they CAN do it, and so they do. There is a reason why this is so profitable.

12 mana 7/7, but you still get hit in the face with tunnel troggs and totem golems.

m8s...
>tfw orc girl died to fatigue
>tfw she never attacks your minions if it would be suicide for her
>tfw malchezaar doesn't have guaranteed nether when he comes up

This.

There is something cathartic in playing a 3/1 with charge, ignoring enemy minions, pointing at the face then clicking hero power.

12 mana 6/5

>fun
>viable

choose one.

unless you're fandral, then you can choose both

Lets say you just joined now, you need to get about 120 Classic packs, another 60 Old Gods packs and another 60 of the new release, plus 2~3 Adventures.

How long is that in F2P time? and keep in mind that its going to rotate out and youll be playing catch up your whole time in this game, feeling like shit since you can't play the cool decks or even make new ones.
That is unless you spend ridicules amounts of money.

>look mommy, a cardback!

what decks do i play for each heroic in the new wing

pls dont bully me it was really hard :^(

I understand the fact that they are making tons of money in this game, which is why they can allow themselves to either reduce the cards or make catching up easier for people, so youll be able to spend moderate amount of money and invest moderate amount of playtime and get to a point where you can play freely.

I just hope they are going to start looking at the long run.

Nice effect but I feel the stats are too weak.

F2p guy here thay play prettym uch whatever he wants.

I've been here since release and do my dailies everyday (unless poor 40g roll) and my brawl every week. I am able to amass enough to fully unlock every adventure so far with gold, and get around 4k gold before a new set (while still getting some packs in-between). It's possible to do, but you need to play everyday or close to it. Sometimes its a chore, especially when the meta is pure shit like secret paladin.

What? Why do you need all of that? I've been F2P since two months ago, I have a stable control shaman and an aggro shaman deck I got to rank 5 with yesterday. You don't need to have a collection of every single gold card in the game. You need a deck to play, and that's it. Those are provided. You even get a neat free legendary for opening the WotOG pack you get from doing your free arena run. You can upgrade your deck by playing more and a ton of good cards(like cthun support, or things like flamewreathed faceless) are commons. That's the basis of a game. If you want instant gratification, that's what the money part is for.

Well that's the point. She's in human form. Being too strong would make it like a 8 mana 5/7 and ect. I think a low cost dragon could be cool. It's too expensive to Rag and Chromie on the same turn, but you could pull it off with an innervate for example.

>I've been here since release
This doesnt really help answer OPs question
>Lets say you just joined now,

I'm not talking about people playing from Beta, im talking about new players.
And if you really feel like playing Freeze mage now?
Or you just got an idea for this super cool Medivh deck?
Keep playing your aggro shaman bro.

Post genitals pls user, i need it

>doomguard into 2x fist of jaraxxus

TAKE

THIS

DEMON

DICK

How much do you think this piece of plastic cost Wizards to print?

$80? $50? $10? $0.02?

This user gets it. You don't need ALL the cards, just enough to have 1-2 playable deck to start with.

I'm not sure why most don;t get that. One thing is for sure, anyone who plays magic understand that you can absolutely not do "all" the meta decks, you would go bankrupt.

You fuckers just haaaaaad to complain about heroic mode being too easy this adventure didn't you? DIDN'T YOU? WELL I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY ASSHOLE!

yea this week was fun

>I'm not talking about people playing from Beta, im talking about new players.
I know, I'm just saying that it takes some time and you have to play everyday if you want to be f2p and still do all kind of decks. Most of my uni friends have 2-3 decks at most since they started "recently" and they play like 2-3 times a week.

I wanted to use only standard cards so I did
protip: if both your hooded acolytes die and c'thun isn't even close to 72(the minimum needed to guarantee malchazaar dies after he nethers), just restart

63rd for THE LIGHT PURGES
DRAGON PALADIN STRONG

>And if you really feel like playing Freeze mage now?
I'll probably dust the gold epic I got and craft the commons I need for it since I can also re-use the cards I had to craft for other decks, like azure drake.
>Keep playing your aggro shaman bro.
Alright, I'll stay here up in high ranks with my shitty budget decks(I have a good 5-6 I can mess around with) while you complain about not having as many things unlocked as people who have been playing this game for over a year.

Would you rather they just unlock everything within a few days and once they get that, they just stagnate and all play the same decks forever until we get new content? Why would you want to play that shitty game then if you stopped progressing after barely any effort?

Just play Anyfin Pali and hold on to the Anyfin.

>tanking up for 30 minutes is fun

is there any purpose for the twilight geomancer?
taunt seems useless on c'thun

U-uhhh I-i woulda thought of t-that eventually...

Just lost with Reno and now Freeze. Looks like more messing with game mechanics for cheap victories again, no offense.

Less than 2 cent
It's probably like 0.2 cent to print

Well, that was fun. Rather easy besides the last heroic fight, but it was a cool adventure

speed bump that takes two hits in early game

Not him, but taunt and 4 health is really good against the orc

20/20 is usefull if you cant kill the opponent.

also equality reduces all your minions hp to 1

>tried freeze already
>has some issue with cheap victories
are you serious, retard

Release time EU? Midnight?

never ever cucku

11pm in the UK usually

I once lost because enemy cthun was taunted

For once Warrior and Warlock are starting to fall from Top Tier. Meanwhile we are starting to actually see more Priests in the meta

....Is this a dream?

Anything I should change here?I want to try out the Book Wyrm but there doesn't seem to be a decent spot for it

>tfw losing makes you want to kill yourself and winning isn't rewarding at all

Besides changing the game to be skill reliant, what else could you do to remedy this hollow excuse for "competitive" play?

yea
meta is hunter and warlock and shaman

more like a nightmare

>tfw perfect starting hand

>no trogg

Nope

With no Warriors, there is nothing to save us from Thrall.

niga thats not a curve, its shit

also if yo have c'thun in hand on t10 and it doesn't kill, which you wouldn't want it to for this strat, taunt means it absorbs several charge hits or execute
at that point you probably already lost though the geomancer is just to help slow her down since you need time to set up

>no trogg
>not two totems and feral spirit
it's shit

if anyone wants to do 80g quest on NA

add Tomdorf#1394

So what decks did y'all use for this wings heroic? Can you do everything with Zoo like last weeks?

preist of the feast for dragonkin warrior

Trogg shmogg

I did everything with token druid because that's what I've been using on ladder recently. I'm sure there are a multitude of decks that could pull off all 3 encounters, they're pretty easy in normal mode.

Looking for someone to trade Play a friend! quest with (160g each), online atm. EU: BestMageEU#2304

What can I replace Twin Emperor with? I don't have him and crafting him for one heroic seems like an awful idea.

I was about to ask how the fuck warlocks were top tier when I remembered warlock's main deck is zoo, not renolock

RIP in peace renolock, I will probably never face jaraxxus again especially when reno goes out

add me, i'm BestMageEU#2304

those guys seemed p critical, but I guess you can put in another fat taunt guy