/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Ill Gotten Gains 3 when edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed) (embed)
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT (embed) (embed)

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB (embed) (embed)

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

>Latest content added
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52651/double-gta-rp-rockstar-stunt-races-3-new-entourage-mode

Also I forgot to remove the embed and so did the last thread poster.

first for (embed) (embed) (embed)

>embed
embed what?

3rd for crimefighter being an attentionwhoring piece of shit attentionposter. Kill the faggot on sight.

what a failure I am

t-thanks securoserv

dont forget that autismbux has been outed as a skiddie

How new are you?

>it's a "nullphaggot and Alienmagi get BTFO" episode

>implying there's anything wrong with using menus against people who you are certain are also using menus

Bodykit removal when

>ywn breed cars

Look the WebM in the OP, bl8 is 100% shitter, it's why crimeshitter had a crush on them

>ywn breed cars
Oh but I have

Why wouldn't anyone? Hot as shit.

post good feels

short body side when
bubble top and convertible roofs when
less blocky design when

t. Snapphaggot

Post cock

3x Joacimot in this sceenshot

that faggot from dogz died and went into passive all the time theres no way he was hacking.

Fuck you autism bux and fuck all the skids in this crew, skiddies are cancer

t. samefag

t. dogpile

t. Samefag

Multiple witnesses to the test that got you caught, Magi. Go away.

>Hydra doesn't take ANY damage from about 20 BST'd HS shots when most of them hit
>hurr durr he died

post nessi

t. samefag

t. samefag

PC users everyone. I bet he was trying to do some kool trix in the jet too.

>It's a faggot circlejerk episode

this

remove bl8 when?

>implying bl8 has a circlejerk

he still enables it and wants to be part of it. Its the reason why null was lieutenant for a while, he's a spinless cuck that wants to be the center of attention.

Someone explain to me who and what the circle jerk is. You idiots talk about it constantly like it means anything.

Hello, Reddit

don't worry about it. it's a meme. immerse yourself in this screenshot instead.

It's people with tranny avatars that make posts about other people and type 'kissu' in the ingame chat. Just stay away from kaz, flib, nessi, bl8, yagoochi, aralich, greenie, catower, and horris.

people who play a bit more often = circlejerk
there's also the discord circlejerk but they don't play

Found the circlejerk member.

When you bully just right

This general is dead as fuck, why don't you guys just give up already so a better game can take this generals spot?

thanks securoserv

So tired of trying to do heists with randoms, please include me in the circle jerk!

Higgsbosonsmate GTAG PC

Which heist are you doing?

gotcha

>Higgus' mate

Just finished Pacific Standard for the first time

yay

>tfw you didnt make the list
sad.

>Wanting to make that list

kissu~

He's just listing off the higher ups. Here I'll finish his list for him:
Also stay away from Aurora, Joacimot, Ryu, Soy, Crafty, Holo, and Digital

>tfw STILL DIDNT MAKE THE LIST

>tfw neither did I

so all comms and lieutenants?

Exactly. Circlejerk is a meaningless buzzword used by the lonely and bitter

Avoid me if you know whats good for you

>used by people who don't like sitting around in free roam stroking their dicks to other people's trannies and going on about how they're going to play dress up and other gay shit

I for one am grateful the based trannies that run /gtag/ crew grant me the privilege to be in the same session as them when they use menus against low level players and memespeak on chat.

ITT: people mad they don't have a seat of nopower to do literally nothing in a dead game, and who aren't friends with anyone in the crew.

why is joaci so retarded? When ever they type anything in the chat, my autism gets triggered by how wrong someone can be.

Why don't you take it up with them in-game?

He would be outed as a shitposter.

I do always correct joaci in game, but they ignore it and continue. It's not a healthy relationship

Am I getting this right?

In single player GTA V, you should buy a company's stocks, go beat up(?) or kill(?) everyone in a rival store, wait for stocks from store A to peak and sell them, buy stocks from store B and sell them when they peak. Right? can you just continue it between both companies or do you have to look at others?

looking to join the PC club

sc: ProtoSpade217

Rejected

Gotcha

You'll have to go through a tranny prescreening first.

rude

I can't view your profile and I haven't seen you send a request through socialclub. How do i know you're not another one of those lizardmen?

he's right tho

fuck off higgus nobody likes you anymore

The only thing that is confirmed to change stocks is the Lester assassination missions.
The rest is like actually playing the stock market.

Bought X80.
Happy.

pfffffttttt

That's what I heard. Turns out if you can drive technically, the X80 is on point.

Turns out if you're a retard you'll waste your money on a car that looks like shit and is still outperformed by cheaper cars in the same class.

This retard already owns those cheaper cars, dumbass. Sorry you can't win a race unless your in the latest greatest meme mobile. Learn to drive before you criticize the purchases of others.

Anyone care to explain why there's like 10 different variations of cornrows in GTAO but no fucking afro for males?

Any tips or is it just gambling? I've thrown money into seemingly every situation and gotten burned nearly every time.

>user doesn't know how to drive
>drives glitches RE-7B in free roam
>idolizes Vin Diesel

Buy low, sell high

Its gambling, except with the Lester missions. Thats it.

Low as in it appears to have fallen as far as it can, or low as in it's starting to make a comeback? Because I've tried and lost out on both.

I guess I'll just stick to the assassination related stocks.

Invest
Forget about it
Wait till it's green
There's one random event who will give you 100 stock in Animal Ark.
He has his bati stolen every once in a while.
There's a couple random events which involves taxiing someone to the airport, normally from a good distance away, if you manage to get them there under the time limit they give you a hint on what to invest in.
Spoiler
The price of that company's stock goes up
Keep the hitbox / silhouette the same.
Exact same reason for why all female characters look the same.

So in other words you wasted your money for no reason other than to act like you're a pro racer. Could have just done that in an Entity.

There's an afro for females though and as far I know it doesn't change the hitbox of characters.

I was gonna say that afros probably fall under '3d' hair and thus aren't in online but the cornrows are actual models on top of the player character's head so it beats me. We even got a hightop fade but no afro.

Hey what is up /gtag/ it's your boy gunfag1231789 back at you with another post begging rockstar to add more weapons. If you enjoyed this post and wanna see more like it make sure to hit that Reply button, any (You)s really help me out. Peace.

@153614557
okay

BRING BACK THE GLOCK!

Post the M16A1, it looks better than that variant.

we already have a glock knockoff

Although I agree, the only mod for the A1 is kind of shitty
No we don't.

This is my favourite M16 mod that exists. Ideally if R* were to add one it would come with an optional m203 underbarrel