Why do fat americans like fat cars and fat engines?

Why do fat americans like fat cars and fat engines?

because they're fat lol

why are europoors always worried about us
we dont think of you

>be European
>get shot
>call the cops
>they get shot

I'm not european

>be gay
>get shot

bullishit stereotype

>be gay
user I already said "European", there's no need to repeat after me.

>Be Europeen
>Be Beautiful
>Be Smart
>Be interesting enough to have better things to do than hang out whining about Americans on a Vietnamese stamp collecting forum

Also, OP is definitely American.

because were not pussies

also because were not so poor that we can't afford fuel like our friends across the atlantic

I'm American and prefer smaller cars. Bigger cars are generally driven by idiots, man children, and women so small cars are easier to get around all the bull shit IMO.

Why do Australians and Canadians think they're worth anything close to America when all they do is take recycled shit from Japan and America?

Fat people are usually poor, and they buy cars built for poor people. Mustang ownership is an excellent indicator of poverty.

Murrican here, smaller car the better. My 911 is nearly too big.

>be american
>be forced to recognise gay marriages
>...b-but muh state law
you're the one big fat joke

ah there it is

the underlying factor behind this thread

its a butthurt gay American thats upset that no matter what the supreme court says he will always be seen is a perverse freak in the eyes of good and decent American

dont you have a miata to be driving?

> i'm driving a car in a way that anybody else can drive it by simply pushing my foot down
> what's a stick?

The autotragic is actually over a second faster than the manual

> being a straight line cuck

America isn't an interesting place to drive a four-wheeled vehicle.. Driving here is work, so ample torque, room and comfort suits our conditions. The US is vast so maintaining all our roads at a reasonable tax rate is out of the question.

Cars are used as tools, even by most self-identified enthusiasts. Serious car people take their shit to the race track, and we have plenty of those. It's pointless driving a race car on most of our streets.

If you want max power to weight ratio in a usable package, sport bike acceleration crushes nearly any car on our roads most of which aren't suitable for top speed runs. Expensive sports cars in the US are for profiling. Sport bikes get ridden.

Most Americans are overweight so the stereotype is legit. I'm not but I see no point in a small car or any car for my use case. Motorcycles for fun and trucks for hauling suit me. Trucks are so evolved they have replaced many luxury cars and are equipped accordingly. Gasoline is cheap and modern engines are economical, so why bother with a car? If you want horsepower and delicious torque it's easy to get over 1000 HP from modern diesel truck engines.

Horses for courses.

i'm glad i live in a state with good roads

hi where is the burger :DDDDDD