/krog/ - Kronos General

Kronos 2 Guilds:
- Horde

- Alliance
Whisper any of the following for an invite: automute, qlurf, glurf, infamy, or crabberson

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK (embed)
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19169
youtu.be/p7cKjax2a-c
youtube.com/watch?v=hNJX8E5keyg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvqvaSJxgINkTQUXvRkpel1ij_-HGKT5o2A4bi28gZQ/edit#gid=0
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749134711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone know if xp rested regen rates are boosted on kronos?

my xp bar addon says one thing and my real xp bar says another.

Kek based

I miss Shamans. did he die?

What do you guys think about Legion?

Why do you prefer classiv private servers over the live version of the game, considering that live version now got a major expansion?

Legion looks terrible. Why would I buy into the hype after the clusterfuck that was Warlords of Draenor?

The game is butchered beyond belief. Questing on retail fucking sucks. Dungeon finder ruins the game as well.

I hate legion.
Literally every single thing about it so far.

>Dungeons
Too linear.

>Questing
Absolutely awful, scaling content is aids.

>Rares
Shit XP, shit rewards.

>New tagging system
Terrible.
Tagging to get credit is great, but the mob's health going UP when someone tags it is idiotic.

>Artifacts
We should be given them instantly for free upon coming to Dalaran, they should not be gated behind a quest. The artifact quests instead should be required to power it up, but, to begin playing the new content you shouldn't be forced into a lengthy solo quest line which makes you run all over the world.

Maybe give us some kind of "dormant artifact weapon" which is just the 750 iLvl with no special ability, but allows us to start questing so we can at least start playing together with somebody from the get go to cut out this unnecessary inconvenience which sucks when you're trying to play with friends.
I'm not a lazy shitter looking for a GIMMIE OP WEAPON, I simply want to be able to hop into the content quickly. Being REQUIRED to do an intro quest before playing with friends is absolute hell when you're trying to figure out what class you're trying to play.

Progression of the weapon by the solo shit is acceptable, being forced to do it BEFORE anything else isn't.

>Zones
Without flying, I hate all of these zones.

>No flying
Hated this in WoD, hate it even more now after they chose to do it again. If you support no flying you have autism and/or are a NEET. Moving around in the world shouldn't take so fucking long. Designated no-fly zones would be a far better thing to implement vs a flat no flying at all everywhere system, which includes the cities.

>Pruning
Pruning is a failure. They kept all the shit people don't like, and removed the things people did like.

>Nerfs
At 715 iLvl I shouldn't be doing only 20K DPS on some classes/specs while questing when every mob has well over 400K HP health.

>Talents
Some talents are OP thus player choice is only an illusion.

Found australian version of myself desu.

Fucking die and stop being an avatar fag already.

mfw jaime gets BTFO

That's it, motherfucker.

I don't like some concepts behind Legion as well (and have hated them ever since Cata), but lemme just say :

>Dungeons
>Too linear.
Have been since wrath.

>New tagging system
Terrible.
>Tagging to get credit is great, but the mob's health going UP when someone tags it is idiotic.

Everyone hitting 1 mob then running to the next doesn't sound like a better ideea. Neither does waiting 30 minutes for a spawn. I don't see the flaw in this, but to each their own.

>Zones
>Without flying, I hate all of these zones.

Flying is cancer, I'm glad they removed it at least temporarily. It ruins any sort of cross-faction interaction, exploring and sense of world. You just taxi to each quest zone, without even seeing what the zone you're in is about. If you were in a green garden or a lava shithole, it would be the same, since you'd fly through the sky instead of absorbing your surroundings and getting a feel for the zone. This is why I love pre-cata Azeroth, each zone wakes different emotions in me.

>Nerfs
>At 715 iLvl I shouldn't be doing only 20K DPS on some classes/specs while questing when every mob has well over 400K HP health.

I feel like it's better than 2-3 shotting every mob.

Again, to each their own. Blizzard are "trying" to make good changes, while still keeping it really casual.

Seriously. I already have to fucking put up with you in raids and guild chat. Just fuck off.

It actually looks good and the zones are interesting.

The thing with questing is it feels much more like a themepark questing route you go through for story rather than an actual adventure that takes you all over the world (like vanilla that has a lot of quests in main cities and you would visit those main cities often for class training).

I also find the lack of difficulty in questing a bit of a turn off. In vanilla you get challenged a lot before you're lv 60, in TBC you had the same stuff going. If your group did not run the dungeon properly you would just die over and over. In retail you have no challenge in normals, even ''heroic'' dungeons which should be harder are a breeze.

I don't have issues with scaling content, its a good idea. That is if questing was actually difficult. The things with rares and tagging is minor.

The complaint about artifacts is more attributable to being lazy. In vanilla you did not really know what class to play, you likely stuck to one and played it. Some people had alts but most did not want to do the 300-400 hours of questing over again (and a lot of that time spend was going on thottbot to figure out where to go).

I haven't personally seen enough of the artifact progression system but it feels a bit meh. It's just ''take damage increases first than some of the defenses if you've got nothing to spend it on''. So it kind of looks like you can customize your character with it, but you actually can't.

Its much easier to travel anywhere in the expansion than it was in vanilla where if you missed a flight point they still did not connect often.

HAHA fuckin avatarfags man

It was a meme copy pasta from /wowg/ don't sperg out lads.

anyone dumb enough to buy legion deserves the cucking they are gonna get, the game at its core is shit. I give it 2 months, 3 tops then its gonna lose a shit ton of subs, its probably gonna have a lower player base then wod.

Legion is just rehashed content and garrison 2.0 system. More of the same. The fucking rotations for all classes even got more simplified, like the game was hard enough in wod.

This game is completely fucking broken. Does everyone here play it ironically or have you all spent so much time and money that you can't stop? If it's the ladder I feel deeply sorry for you.

odam. baited.
FeelsBadMan

is there any point to leveling a shaman?

hordefags not welcome here

smelly dumb horde scum

ugh, Horde...!!

i don't like how in an mmorpg you're pretty much the fucking main character in the story. everyone gets the same unique legendary items because i guess blizzard was too lazy to design some new weapons. the game used to feel like you were like a gear in a whole machine. but now everyone's their own fucking machine or something like that

>nightfall bot
What is that?

You do make alot of choices about where to level even after you choose the zone though, so I disagree that it qualifies for being a themepark.

Pacing is waaaaaaaaaaay too fast though

Ah you got me there. Already found it weird that post pointed out many things that were a lot more time consuming back in vanilla / tbc.

I still bought it because I wanted to see the zones and the interesting stuff that might be there. I'm not that disappointed with it, but for a 45 euro game + monthly subscription its a bit too much. I don't think I'll stay longer than a month, mainly because then there is only one raid to do and all the other content is trivialized and if you level an alt it is too easy and doesn't feel like a journey anymore.

The main issue with oversimplying skills and rotations is that it cheapens pvp. It just feels same players with same builds doing the same stuff to each other. Since you can't even do interesting stuff with stats anymore to make your character really strong in pvp compared to some more meta builds (like in the past in tbc / wrath when you had a very high degree of being able to customize through gear).

Also this. It feels like I'm playing a single player story up till maximum level, a single player story that also poses no real challenge might I remind you.

And then on the maximum level you kill the end boss of the expansion in 2 hours of LFG, or 3-4 hours of normal. Then you need to run normal over and over before groups invite you to heroic and then the same. To get in mythic raiding guilds and actually get a spot is very difficult, most have pre established teams.

>single player story
basically pandering to western audiences

everyone's so focused on themselves and being an "individual". creates drama-freak snowflakes that can't contribute anything in a group setting.

now with legion, we get our dicks sucked by every important NPC. they give us their most powerful weapons and proclaim that we are the ONE TRUE HERO.

I'd take garrisons over this bullshit anyday. Then again, I'd rather have no feet than have no legs.

db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19169

give a hunter this and they spam rank 1 wing clip to proc it

usually it's an offtank or enh shaman or ret pally or some shit, but hunter is actually the most effective at keeping the buff up.

it's in no way mandatory for a raid but it's kinda neat and definitely viable

shaman or warrior?

>decide to watch lirik's stream to check out legion content
>his party is just fucking around with transmogs all day
>he is now doing a 'mythic' dungeon
>the map is literally just a square with a long corridor going around it
>apparently to deal with mob packs in 'mythic' dungeons is to get the tank to gather them in one spot and AOE them down. No cc or single targetting
>when the loot drops "omg my item level has gone up"

sounds like the perfect role for urist desu

>come back to play
>people already abandoning ship to another server
When will this stop?

no one is abandoning shit m8, crestfall isnt even coming out in 2016

>there are ppl ITT RIGHT NOW who got duped in buying another actiblizzard expansion

what are you doing you retarded cuckbois?

At the least wait until the next quarter to buy it, the less subs/expansion buyers they have @ launch the more likely we'll see legacy servers

its still a very small chance though

Well it would work if WoW was build more around single players and possibly smaller group play. But it wasn't really.

The dick sucking already happened in WoD where you were leader of your faction (since both faction leaders didn't do anything in WoD, and you lead the garrison).

WoW is deviating so much currently form vanilla tbc and even wrath that it is not really WoW anymore. It just doesn't feel like the same game. It feels like I'm playing Skyrim on easy mode and then suddenly you're in raids with other people through a queue. And then when you killed the final boss the sense of achievement feels a lot less if you've already done it before a lot on an easier setting (or are grinding the easier setting, normal for heroics or heroics for mythics) that you've already done it a lot of times before you do it on the harder setting.

It just takes away from the mystery and sense of adventure in favor of getting more people to raid.

someone pls help

>got Legion for free from Bnet points
>resub with gold
>all my characters are on locked servers
Yeah fuck this. Going to make a new character on K2.

Post ending in 2 decides race and class

If you imply that LFR are "raids", yeah.
Otherwise less people actually raid 'gather groups and guild to progress on killing bosses', because people arent 'forced' like in Vanilla.

Honestly, retail pve (raiding with guild, doing Challenge modes) isnt that bad, its just that there is nothing apealling apart that.

Gnome male warrior with green beard.

If you have done the raid on LFR you've already done the raid. The adventure and unique experience you might've gotten from the zone is already gone at that point imo.

There are a lot of things that make it unappealing. Namely grindy style of gaming and the amount of applications you have to write along with reserved guild spots and friends politics.

>locked servers
What are these, full servers do you mean?

Just made a troll hunter. How gay am I?

youtu.be/p7cKjax2a-c

youtube.com/watch?v=hNJX8E5keyg

so is this dogshit ANOTHER x1 rate vanilla trash?

>wanting to play 7x XP

wrathbabby pls go

Not him; I'm happy to play 1x Vanilla, but anything above that I'd prefer boosted rates.

Vanilla 1x is the most boring shit in existence only pure autists sit through that why else would they sell 60s?

I'm glad you removed the dead sign from in OP.
as long as I'm still on 24/7, the dream will never die

Somebody invite me to Nihilum, every person the OP says to whisper is offline.

IGN: Philando

go back to gd, kid

It's a tough call, unless you intend on playing a troll in which case shaman is undeniably the right aesthetic choice

>leveling to 60 more than three times
absolutely vomit inducing

this kills me, main reason that I haven't played more than an hour of the xpac

also this, I remember killing deathwing with LFR: I loaded into the instance right before the fight with him, sat there spamming my rotation with no consequences for any failure, and killed him quickly. Of course, I could have gone back and actually done the thing with a real raid but in my mind I had already killed him so it just didn't seem pressing, there was no desire to make it happen. Huge letdown for the end of the xpac, especially coming from the semi-decent raid environment of firelands.

>aggressor kicked snoipah
>disbanded
>indi kicked snoipah
>leaves nihilum
>snoipah kills nefarion

literal wrath babby

Then no one can invite. The people with powers are in the OP.

never fails

What server do you play on?

yeah i'll just waste more time grinding on a character that'll just get swept away in a few months

>life is finite. autism is forever
kek

stormrage

if we stayed in kings honor we would be 8/8 now

get good wrath babby

is this server still shit or can I play for 10 minutes without getting disconnected or lagged to death?

>The fucking rotations for all classes even got more simplified, like the game was hard enough in wod.

I don't understand why "Rotations" are a thing that people care about so much now in Nu-WoW.

I thought the game was way more fun with more simple rotations
compared to nu-WoW where you have to hit 28 different buttons and procs, the UI and addons cover your whole screen and you're just pressing buttons in an order, it ruins the experience imo. Your spells feel like they have no weight to them because you have to do 8 things to get a proc to get another proc and whatever bullshit. You're more focused on your buffs and cooldowns than actually taking in the encounter and the scenery which is what made raiding fun.

Raiding was never about individual skill. Well, it was a little bit, but it was mostly about being prepared, having the right classes, builds,strategies, consumables, buffs, etc etc.

I would rather spam shadowbolt over and over again in vanilla raids, than do boring ass Nu-WoW raids, having a "complex dps rotation" does absolutely nothing to make the game more fun, and takes away from the experience imo.

On top of that you have to do the same raid 4 times to get to the "real" difficulty of the raid, which further ruins the experience
And The WORST part of all, this "dps rotation" bullcrap is now how you play PvP also, so it's just boring as hell, you literally play PvP as if you're playing PvE -- just do your DPS rotation. No decision making or skill really.

its very decent now lag/dc wise but it feels emptier than ever desu

legion's lore is a new order of mangnitude of stupid

Its so bad that I almost think there's a chance there being meta and using how bad the writing has gotten to disguise some twist

then I remember its blizzard

Rotations are more fluid than ever, and it's really all about tempo. "How it plays" adds to class identity by making the playstyles feel different. I don't want to "be my kit" if you know what I mean.

(Playstyle meaning caster / melee dps / range dps / etc)

I don't like being spoonfed the mechanics, but if others need that shit so they can play/survive then great. Less chance of failwiping my raid, and more people I get to steamroll in BGs since they're just puppeting their character instead of actually controlling them.

I remember when we would go through a general a day. Now this general is a sham, a shilling spot and a refugee center for wpsg.

Can we just hop on a new server soon? Guilds dying, too.

Any suggestions?

lol

It's funny. If all the Legion posters and wpsg posters hadn't been in these last two threads they would have 404'd

We'll be 8/8 on Saturday.

How many players do the servers have?
I cannot find the numerical values for them anywhere.

I just know Kronos 1 is low and Kronos 2 is high.

k1 is pretty much dead, k2 has like 3-4k peak

Here is a spreadsheet.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvqvaSJxgINkTQUXvRkpel1ij_-HGKT5o2A4bi28gZQ/edit#gid=0

k1:1400 prime, 900 nonprime
k2: 3000 prime,1300 nonprime

>no people
>Can we just hop on a new server?
Well, you're free to hop alone or with a few friends.
>Any suggestions?
Make one general for nonretail servers.

kronots, we're in a bad situation. a lot of players have moved on to retail, but they'll return to the private server scene in a month or two or three. it would take only one semi-competent vanilla project to be released in that time to cause the death of Kronos. I'm not shilling Crestfall or Valkyrie, but we're in a vulnerable spot right now. I don't want all the hours I've sunk into Kronos to be wasted.

somebody hold me, I'm scared

Crestfall isnt coming out in 2016 so you have nothing to worry about

Isn't it past your bedtime, tucker?

>3 guilds members online
wew

>This is the retail playerbase

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749134711

Well, what is this, carebears whining about a chance of getting killed? Tough, git gud.

Its like these fags downright hate player interaction. I mean i dont give a shit if i get ganked in vanilla, wpvp just makes me work harder to getting better and stronger eventually. Whats the point of gearing up and mastering skills and abilities if all you'll do is fight some rubberband AI.

>what is a pve realm
>disliking conflict in a game called WARcraft
jesus christ. just hearth back to your garrison and lfr if you're so afraid of other people.
>dont have any worthwhile progression for pvp players because i dont like pvp
christ. these singleminded children.

male tauren hunter

>This game is, has always been, and will ALWAYS BE primarily focused around PvE. PvP is just a mini-game. An uninteresting, poorly balanced mini-game.
what did he mean by this

>implying giant dad takes any skill

what the fuck are they on about

Hmm looks like your game, server and general are fucking dead lmao.

Doesn't surprise me when you get full wipes on easy dragons and don't even dare try chromaggus.

Meanwhile I got all the time to enjoy the sun during the day and spend the evenings with my 7/10 qt average gf.

She swallows btw ;)

10/10

A zone in Dalaran in Legion - The Underbelly, is a free for all pvp area much like the Gurubashi arena.

What feature are they complaining about?
I want to level Legion just so I can kill some people and make them post these.

Are players forced to go there for their artifact or something?

how do i report afks in bgs?

hahahah
imagine them trying to level on nost or kronos and getting to stv
great community there

I'm not sure what's down there honestly. Nothing except for the rogue class Hall.

everytime i see this guy in av he is always at the starting area and doesnt move. this russian is farming honor. look at his honor stats.

"2204" honor kills and he is rank 6?

look at the honor kills he got yesterday. 83. and this week 87? so he only killed 5 people and got 30000 honor since yesterday?