2016 Mazda 3

Should I buy this? I'm leaning towards yes.

what are you looking for in a car?

If you can deal with how ugly that front-end looks, go for it.

this

for you

i find the front end more attractive than any ford, honda, kia, hyundai or nissan

better than a ford? nigga please
look at a fusion

>not ecoboost
into the trash it goes

not that user but I've had enough of fish face ford

close second

Its gud car. I test drove the 2.0 and 2.5 with manual. Would prefer the 2.5 but smaller engine got them mpgs. Definitely best car in segment imo, although new sentra looks really nice as well.

Nigger what. The mazda3 is the best looking cheap car there is besides maybe the dodge dart

shame the dart is overpriced...

do it m8, i have a 2010 and love her so much. rented a 2016 while traveling and there are no flaws with it

>The mazda3 is the best looking cheap car there is besides maybe the dodge dart
lol, in Muricca you mean.

the 2017 will have torque vectoring and likely a turbo

ecoboost is last gen mazda tech

nice dart

Yet it's still better than anything currently made at Mazda.

No. There are better, more interesting used cars.

If you just want an econobox shut up and buy a civic for

following is a fine strategy,

but the mazda fleet is still more reliable.

Bought one 4 months ago. 2.0 manual touring with preferred equipment pkg. If you have any questions I'll answer them. Great car so far though

Interior

Get one. 2.5 is actually pretty quick and is torquey too

I agree if you can spring for the 2.5 it's a bit snappier. I went with the 2.0 for the price

Fucking phone

Is this yours? I do like the soul red on that car. I want to do something about the wheel gap on mine but my parents live out on a gravel road so coil overs are a no go and I haven't found any rims I really like

slow as fuck

wait until they make speeds again, hopefully in sedan form

Not horribly slow and it is a good thing to drive but agreed I'm paying down my '16 as quick as I can so I can trade in when they hopefully come out for a speed 3 hb

all of those look like fucking shit

especially the lastest hyundais

The backseat isn't very spacious, the road noise is bad, and it isn't really all that sporty. The A/C isn't very strong either.

But it's sportier than all the other non-hot hatches, has a great interior, good compromise between body control and comfort, and has more steering feel than anything in the segment. I'm very happy with mine (Grand Touring hatch 6MT).

It will depreciate faster than the amount owing on your loan. The interior parts all feel like the materials used in the production of Chinese cereal box toy & simply uninspired. Gas mileage is good.

So when did you turn 22 user and have an unplanned pregnancy with your live in girlfriend?

Absolutely no fucking power, SkyActiv buzzword made to validate being a cuck. Tailored toward poverty level segment of people who are on the verge of going homeless if gas cost them extra 50 bucks a month. Body lines are too soft. Sedan version has tucked under exhaust under the diffuser like a REAL FUCKING FAGGOT, it's literally LMAO worthy on the road. Did I mention it's hamster power motor?

>le zoom zoom maymay
>performance shitbox image
Since last mps 3 and 6 mazda was just spewing buzzwords and forcing the image of something worthwhile and fun, while being disgustingly mediocre just like some other boring rivals.

Ah the age old Veeky Forums argument. Buy a $15k "interesting car", it may blow up after 6 months but hey, it was "interesting"

You can get a reliable interesting car.

this car suddenly looks ugly with japanese licence plate

>ITT
People who have never driven a mazda (but claim they have) and have zero clue what they are talking about.

would you say this is a better car then the new civic?
should I opt for the hatch or does it not really matter?
>would just forking out more for the 6 make it better in terms of space and quality?

My 2012 has like ~150 hp and I can still smoke audis

New Civic is shit.

Is the digital tachometer annoying? I like the real tachometer that comes on the 2.5, but the 2.0 uses less fuel, costs less, and I don't really need extra power. I was thinking about getting one.