If your car did not have ac would you add it?

if your car did not have ac would you add it?

My car doesn't have it, and I have no plans to add it. Not like I get much use for it where I live anyway.

Wouldn't mind seat warmers though..

Definitely, it gets over 100 easily in the summer here.

100 fahrenheit to be clear.

Don't really think it matters desu 100 degree in f or c is more than enough to install an ac lmao

god yes, only the poor don't have A/C and heated seats

no LESS WEIGHT, TRACK DAY BRO

I would, but I'm not only poor, but also incredibly lazy towards anything that doesn't just keep my car running.

i has ac but it doesn't work.. for now

Had it, never worked, deleting it on the engine swap of course.

GET ON IT SON

YE-YES S-SIR !

Last guy pulled it out of the car. I more than likely won't be putting it back in

I really should put some insulation on the floor, though. the bare metal trans tunnel gets hot enough to burn you if you touch it.

No, just chop the roof

my truck has AC but it doesnt work

my left arm is getting sunburnt from having the window open all the time

i tried recharging the system and it just shot it all back out into the air

>100 degrees Celsius inside your car
>Your interior melts
>You melt

In direct sunlight here the interior of a car can get up to like 60-70c

Yes

>A/C stops working properly after ~4 years
>try to recharge
>heat stops working
>fix heat
>A/C stops blowing cold air at all
>give up

>A/C blows hot air one side, cold air on the other
>A/C doesn't feel as cold as it should
>no money to fix it
>live in NY, the state that experiences all four seasons in a week

JUST

Yeah on my S30 i need to find one, most kits are like 1k, but i think i might be able to retrofit one from a miata.

I also need to find one for a CRX Si that we working on, kinda shitty to drive in the daytime.

Wait what???
Non-American here. Is Cali really this bad that your city is called Mexi-Cali? Mexicans state now?

>one car had A/C removed by P/O
>other car feels like shit when I run the compressor and I want to rip it out

pic related, it's me during georgia summers

Well is Mexicali, a city from Baja California which is a Mexican state.

Alta California or California is the US one, and ny city Mezicali is a border city so everything close to it like Imperial Valley, Calexico or El Centro is just as hot or just a few degrees lees.

>calexico
>El
You are playing with me, aren't you? Fuck. I thought I'd be fine if I move to America because I speak some English. Looks like America is gonna become Spanish speaking country

None of my cars have AC, but I live in a Northern-tier state where 80°F is considered "hot" so I can get away with just rolling down the window. However, I used to live in TX a few years ago and I would not stand for that shit.

My car didn't have a/c when i bought it and I'm now in the process of adding it.

I feel for you. My company has a plant there. I went there in September and it barely stayed below 100. Between that and the bastard who gave me a speeding ticket there I'm never going back.

should probably work on getting my windows to wind down first

Before marriage, no. After marriage, yes. Because women are pussies.

>car doesn't have AC
>expect women to marry him

Look at a map

New Mexico is also a US state.
Remember that a lot of US land was originally mexican one and that the US decided to keep some of the original land names.

I also don't want that happening though, every now and then (Buying cheap OEM parts to repair my car)i visit the us and i want to see Americans, not illegal immigrants (i don't care about the legal ones though).

It really is hell on earth, the most common cause of engine failure here as expected is engine overheat. And you CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT AC IN YOUR CAR AND HOUSE.
Its also a bitch to wash your car yourself with this heat, the water evaporates almost instantly if you don't do at early morning or late afternoon.

2 more things. What the hell is with 10 lane divided highways that have one tiny stop sign all the way on the right? I swear that shit is just asking for an accident.

And why is it the Araiza / Lucerna charge $4 for a corona. I mean I can expense a few on work trips but cmon, I thought you could get a 12 pack for that much.

The car had AC but I didn't use it unless she was with me.

Part of my civic actually did melt a little bit in the sun

>car has AC
>first really fucking hot summer with it
>on one of the hottest days the AC self destructs a couple hours into a roadtrip
Not gonna bother fixing it as I'd need a whole new unit but my next DD will certainly have it.