Rust is the color of despair

I guess I have to admit defeat. I'm just not good enough Veeky Forums...
I thought I could do it but theres too much rust, everything is seized. My tools aren't enough...

Tomorrow I'm going to have to take my car to the mechanic. I'm sorry

thats pretty bad son. ever thought about new cars?

You need leverage

not even the torch and hammer trick?

Pussy shit.

PB blaster and a breaker bar you fucking pansy

looks like you need new tires bruh

What are you doing?

that's not even that bad you nancy

mustang problems.

BETTER THAN A VW ISSUE

Once I get that post grad job

I've tried all techniques within reason, short of sawing off nuts

I have a long ass pipe for a cheater bar and an impact wrench (only 250 ft lbs though

Old tires / wheels laying around that I never got rid of

jelly desu

front ball joints. everything needs to come off. nothing wants to. After 2 days of this shit I'm giving up. I need my DD back.

>acquire pic related
>acquire 5 lb sledge
>bang the fuck out of the ball joints until they seperate

....fuck

think about prices.
how much is the stuck part worth?
how much does towing cost, plus repair?
might be worth getting a cutting wheel out

Yeah this can take literally hours OP just keep at it.

PB blaster guy btw. Don't give up just beat those motherfuckers.

Heat

Leverage bro or rent this from the parts store

I don't know when to quit. It's not often a good thing. Good luck whatever you choose, OP.

What are you trying to accomplish here? that's not even a lot of rust. talk me through what you've done so far let's get this sorted.

maybe he's a weaking or just new to this?

he's definitely new with his lack of tools and most likely a weakling but we can still probably get him through it

true, the rust doesn't look too bad. not like doing an exhaust repair on a car from a snowy, oceanside area. without a lift, that was pure hell.

I guess you don't have a Dremel with a fiber reinforced cutting wheel

I cut off a tie rod a month or two ago with a dremel and I had a disc explode, bounce off my safety glasses and cut my nose pretty good. You know what the best thing for doing it is? Fuckin' M12 bandsaw. It took like 8 seconds and I was done.

this, if you have the room, use a beefier tool. cutting torch, larger cutting wheel, bandsaw.

>and I had a disc explode, bounce off my safety glasses and cut my nose pretty good.

Literally fucking nothing, git gud.

What are you trying to remove? I see no evidence of any penetrating lube being used.

Why dont you go spend that mechanic money on a impact? You can get a good kit for under $300

Pb blaster, torch, pounding with a hammer, and a long ass motherfucking pole to put on the end of the wrench or ratchet. Be aware theres a good chance you might break a few tools but its doable.

He'd be better off getting a 2763-22 M18 Impact kit from Milwaukee. Even if he got a good air impact nub/homeowner air setup won't be able to drive it harder than that M18. It hits fucking hard