Ok whats with all these people getting the is250 or the new is300 like what would compel you to spend so much when...

ok whats with all these people getting the is250 or the new is300 like what would compel you to spend so much when there are so many other new and used variants that are significantly cheaper and better in every measurable way

Because Lexus IS mint as f inside and out. Their interior is a lotteraly timeless and luxuirous as f.

People are consumer and when they sit in somthing nice as f they by it.

Sorry ur poor

a cts-v or c63 would be just as nice inside

also who the fuck taught you how to type

theyre the base models. You can get a luxury car at a fairly good price. Plus lexus reliability.

>cheaper
>better

Still missing the badge and the luxury aspect. Sure you can get something faster or that handles better but guess what OP? Not everyone is a man child thats focused on trying to peel out at a red light against some riced out civic driven by a spic. Some people like normal luxury cars.

IMO the only IS thats worth it is the 350, but its completely understandable why someone would want the other models. OP stop being a manchild benchracer

Who say every body want a big v8 u idiot. Welcome to real world. Population not you.

Ur also very single I guessing. When u gave a gf I will laugh when she tell you NO BIG B8 CAR.

then you could easily get a non V8 car that has literally every feature that the lexus has and isnt a fuckload of money

but what would you know about having money

Sir your out of touch with the car market. What u say it literal none sense.

Lexus competes with BMW ok. So paying BMW money for one make sense'.

Grow up

what the fuck are you talking about

stop being a brand whore and look at fucking logistical statistics

what they ask for a non high performance blah toyota is fucking stupid as shit

what do you think will be of all that money and the car in 15 years?

You're beyond saving.

Hell of a lot easier to finance a new car than a used one

>Mint
>as f
The lexus IS is not "mint". It is a base model luxury car. The only people who would think its "nice as f" is dumb faggots like you who have never sat in an S-class let alone a Lexus LS.

Also I cant believe people can get seen in a 4 cyl car, is that embarrassing or something?

Its the new BMW 3 series, all the kinda rich tech workers pick one up for the prestige cuz they were tired of bringing the bmw to the dealer every 4k miles. The lexus has muh toyota reliability so dont need to worry about that pesky maintenance.

anyone who is a tech worker who buys this car

is a normie/sheep

>normie/sheep

Most tech workers are.

Are you retarded OP?

Lexus makes the best DD luxury cars. Bar none. Interior looks nice, ride is superb, sound system is great, etc.

Oh and they're the most reliable car maker. DD a Merc and it will shit itself because it's a fucking Merc. Same for BMW.

>is a base model luxury car.

my gook friend has an IS250 sport F and its the nicest car i've ever been in

even though my shitbox would leave it for dead. who cares

>REEEE

> all the kinda rich tech workers pick one up for the prestige

Tech workers that care about cares usually get STI's. I have no idea why.

It's flashy but not too flashy, fast and fun, and it makes you think that you're an outdoorsy type even though you spend 90% of your time in front of a Mac typing code and making money for other people.

Source: slightly less kinda rich tech worker with a WRX

You're looking at it from the wrong angle.

Toyota has become immensely successful in the last 15-20 years by selling cars to people who don't really give a shit about driving.

It's not about value, or how fast the cars are, or the feature sheet. It's about new shiny (STATUS) and luxury/comfort.

Add to that that unlike many of its competitors, a typical Lexus can be rather severely neglected for quite a while before it starts to cause problems for the retard driving it.

Exactly. Anyone who actually cares about driving will get the BMW. The lexus is for everyone who doesnt.

I work in the Silicon Valley. All the asians here drive 10 year old Porsches probably just for badge because on the highways there is no way you can ever get about 25mph during the peak hours to and from the office.

God damn fuck off with this Top Gear bullshit.

If you care about max comfiness and reliability the Lexus wins.

New is300 still uses the same 3.5l v6, it's called is300 because AWD making it slower

traffic socufkcingbad

I blame google

>tfw I add to the problem

Thats pretty much what he said you r tard.

I've rode in all versions of these lexus is they aren't great its basically a corolla or camry with leather. Shit my 2015 rav4 looked like the new lexus is