pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/22
youtube.com/watch?v=3kDEnZ0fOu0
poe.mikelat.com/#JzIIlcKd/9b.8nr/ajzc.e/9b.8Jj
poe.mikelat.com/#RO=kzu/Xsx.Vh/9b.v_
youtu.be/9fr45kniC2g?t=140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my build > your build

your challenge totem < my challenge totem

Animeposter, I'm here to talk if you like. What's your ign?

Fill in the slots /poeg/

Ice Spear + GMP + Cold Pen + _______ +_______+_______

+ Cast on Critical Strike + Barrage + Increased Critical Strikes
;^)

poe.mikelat.com/#N==9tOh/9b.8nr/cd5.cZb/9b.6Nh
Something like that?

I have no idea what your build is (probably a support guardian?)

Devouring totem, clarity, weapon elemental damage.

don't play with my heart

"Scion Ascendant needs emergency buffs now, before AoW launches. Anything at all would help. It's a dead class otherwise. The Ascendant nodes just don't really do anything."

Do you agree with Reddit?

Bex_GGG

I agree taking the skill nodes and stat nodes is better then taking the ascendant nodes.

what is the best raider build for this patch?
I was looking at the prophecy boards but couldnt find useful information.

Crit Mult
Pierce
Hypothermia

gross

pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/22
gah, I don't know what build to play!!!

Pierce was nerfed though.

And the extra 20 mana multiplier is going to bring your cast easily over 150+ mana

Nope

Had a triple warchief totem ascendant last league that was hella flush, nah mean. Fucking mint.

LA+BR

good old voltaxic?

You'd use Pierce even with a x1 damage multiplier, how else are you going to get clear speed? kill monsters one by one? Use that meme claw for +1 chain? Pierce is a mandatory link, prove me wrong

Reposting from last thread;
Trying to figure out a good aura setup to reserve life to just the lowlife treshold but not too much more, to be able to run it without shavs/lorica.
Got 34% reserve reduction from tree, with possibility of +2 from that quest reward jewel and maybe +8 if alphas later on. +25% for 3 auras in prism guardian.
Anyone have any ideas? I'd prefer to reach that treshold without clarity, as that might go below if getting more life etc, something %based would be preferrable to keep it there as the person who will be playing the character is quite new to the game. I've been doing a bunch of calculations but always end up at either too low reservation or a bit too high.

Chain works extremely well with ice spear

>[2.3 Build Guide] Lurifaxx's Soul Ward Occultist! [HC/SC/Atziri Viable]
Play this one, Soul Ward is a hella slick name

>Trying to figure out a good aura setup to reserve life to just the lowlife treshold but not too much more, to be able to run it without shavs/lorica.
this is a retarded idea

and how do you get Chain in a way that doesn't completely destroy your damage one way or the other

>

Cold to fire, because ignite>freeze plus those sweet sweet 50% nodes

I know you were le trolling me but
youtube.com/watch?v=3kDEnZ0fOu0
Looks pretty solid to me

Fuck no, well she does need a bit of a rework I guess. Like the deadeye passive is nice , except if the peirce can ruin your build (fire ball).

But honestly she gets free global leech, 10% more damage and then tons of candy, sorry it might not be BiS for you min maxers but she has HUGE amounts of utlity.

It's like potionfinder, its clearly the BiS for so many builds, yet people play other classes

best bow build for new league?

Go Inquisitor and you can drop the cold penetration as well as get cast speed/spell dmg from instrument of virtue.
You should really aim for a 5L too.

It's an extremely solid build defensively, don't expect to reach his damage without a +3 bow and a leveled empower at the very least though

If you can't reach 20k+ dot, CA just feels awful in any map over tier 10

As I responded in last thread, it's for a guardian, so ~30% life should still be high enough to survive, as it's investing in life from the tree for more armor. Also high chaos res is easy to obtain as eleres from gear is barely needed due to 3xpurity. And shavs is obviously a goal later on, but we're talking early league. The character will also be played in a party most of the time.

deadeye of course, free chain it's A mazing

You use a 4L setup for single target.

For everyone whos fallen for the MORE meme, I implore you guys to try out Ice Spear with Projectile speed, its not as fast as bow skills so chains end up missing alot of the time.

Deadeye is a horrible choice for Ice Spear

Whatever you gain with +1 chain, you lose twice with a terrible start and half of an ascendancy that is completely worthless

So, where them meme builds at?

Im gonna play vaalspark in lake and fund CoC like every league! Wow this will be fun coc discharge is still the best build btw but you build it a bit differently now.

please respong

this too

TS

TS

Just make some dank TS with that new Slivertongue bow and fuck everything up.

Let's answer both questions:
1. We don't know.
2. Barrage with that new weird bow, the one with "100% increased crit chance with arrows that pierce, arrows that chain cause bleed, and chained arrows automatically split" or whatever it was.
Don't got the image on me cause I'm not that user.

poe.mikelat.com/#JzIIlcKd/9b.8nr/ajzc.e/9b.8Jj
Implying he is getting jewel sockets with mana leading into them, he has enough unreserved mana to cast enduring cry, movement skill, CoH, etc. You can get even more unreserved mana by getting a wrath/haste reduction helm enchantment on the alpha's howl or get an enlightened gem. Good luck getting decent amount of life and chaos res while still maintaining good amount of ES with all the uniques he is wearing. Unless he isn't cursing at all.

EA only got the nerf to Less Duration gem so its still good with champion.
Blast Rain should still be good with Beserker, Chieftan or Inquisitor.
TS is still a okay if you use chain.
Bow skills are still good if you dont care about pierce, frostwall feature and the poison reduction.

OBS was fucking up my record but you get the point.

>EA without frostwall

dried lake/10

>Ice Spear
>With Rampage
>In Dried Lake

Wut? You also get a free proj meaning you can use LMP instead of GMP

Also that new claw gives free chain, meaning you get THREE FREE CHAINS

Not really what I'm looking for, but thanks anyway.
What I'm looking for is any combination of auras that'll reach the lowlife treshold but not further with 34 or 36% reduced reduction or 42-44 with alphas, with prism. But i guess my best bet might be to use a lower level bm-gem in one of the combos I've found that'd end up close to the treshold

literally a 2 year old character.

_______ :^) _________

can someone link the discord

>he doesn't have the discord link

How does it feel not to be apart of the chosen few?

why is the official re- /poeg/ discord not linked in the op to begin with?

Do crit Inquisitor builds take this much crit or is it inefficient?

Pathfinder or Chieftain are the best pick for EA.

Because its literally a reddit discord with reddits #1 guy h4ns

Fuck off.

Depends on the spell, but generally, not enough.

Well figure at least 200% increased from 4 power charges, and you got another 300% there , so base (base crit chance*5)=crit chance.

Most bases are 5% so you're looking at 25% crit, 50% with ass mark. More than likely you're using spell echo so you're fine for hardcore

Run 2x bows with single arrow setup for single target. Its just as good.

That's pretty rude, I just want to talk with my fellow redditors!

WUt? Softcore players are running maybe ~600% or so , 400% is more than enough to be comfy without even factoring in rings,ammy,weapon et c

you're saying that firestorm rolls crit once and applies it to every single bolt in the storm but flameblast rolls crit for every single enemy inside of it even though it's all on one hit?

I had a really good 2h build with scion that they completely destroyed, I pretty much have no choice but to reroll Duelist.

So you're looking for an aura setup pre-uniques?

Best I can do is poe.mikelat.com/#RO=kzu/Xsx.Vh/9b.v_
Which requires you to not take Charisma.

I belive it now works like this.

>cast flameblast on 10 enemies
>did it crit?
>if so everyone is ignited and takes damage
>if not, roll for ignite on each enemy (10 times)

This means , 1 guy can be ignited and 9 others not.

You need to use a spreadsheet to figure it out desu.
But yours is low.

>needing a spreadsheet for basic math
>nice meme

cancer

are you stupid?

Yes. Yes he is.

>2 weeks for new skills

But hey, massive Mjolner buff, so at least they're giving us something, right?

>3 weeks for everyone to figure it out so i can copy them

Nigger

>4 weeks for GGG to nerf it

with 162% damage (+elemental overload and 10% fire pen) and some extra damage to burn, which fire skill/converted ice skill (pyre) should I use non-crit, I also can get area damage?

I also take whole templar aoe cluster but can get damage elsewhere if the best choice is not aoe-based gem

>I also can get area damage
ignore that part. fucking shouldnt type at 4:30 am. but seriously, help me senpai.

I was thinking of going fire trap/flame surge but maybe there's some other option im not thinking of

Idk but I do want to fuck that anime

How are you not getting like 300% min dmg from the tree before ele overload and the rest of that shit? You want to level with fire, use Firestorm and a flame totem. Or decoy totem and just stand there spamming Firestorm.
Are you wanting to go traps end game? Also I'd scale burn damage from crits/fire/ele, before taking burn nodes unless you are right next to them.

youtu.be/9fr45kniC2g?t=140
REEE

>How are you not getting like 300% min dmg from the tree before ele overload and the rest of that shit?

literally forcing a super tanky build for the sake of it and testing damage on new atlas bosses.

I travel a lot on the tree for it so I just want to see go highest damage possible I can get from skill gem. Just said fire trap cause I could use it in conjunction with flame surge which seems to have good damage

poeurl.com/KK0

ok guys here it is
should i take up the poison gem to make use of the chaos damage

this is bv of course

>that english
I really need sleep

anyway, I wanna break the game tankyness meter as a life-based character

wonder if ice spear is worth it after buff with pyre. it could easily trigger overload that's for sure

>EE Rotation for CoC
It's shit.

Pathfinder BV is what I'm going with. I know people will hate on my for copying ziggyd and zizan but I really like their new podcast. It also seems powerful and cool.

I hope the fact every streamer and player is going BV isn't going to cause it to get nerfed. I just want to enjoy content and not have to be 100% focused or struggle. Thanks guys.

You said 10% fire peentration and trying to be tanky, does that mean youre going Chieftan? Are you going to spec into Clever Construction for your traps? Or did you want to use sunblast + cheap construction x2 for instant detonation?

zoggyd

Use mjolner in your off hand :^)

ZiggyD and zizarian are 2 of the best players in this community I actually learned about this sweet forum from zizarian after messaging him on reddit.

yeah chieftain, but Im trying to avoid totems.

>Clever Construction
oops, you make me realize that I didnt think this through. but actually have 2 jewel slots free so I could easily go with sunblast and the jewels. (though honestly not sure if it would be really mandatory if all I use is fire trap so I can flamesurge them down afterwards)

what a surprise is also posting dumb shit like

Isn't shield charge op? Why is no one pro going it. Every single streamer is picking BV.

Well without Clever Construction your traps will die to ground effects. Even with instant detonation time from reduced duration, I think they can die right after the arming time. But even then you will need a Sunblast and the jewels early on.
Just go selfcast Firestorm if thats the case and get a decoy totem linked with minion life/res for bosses. Traps are a fucking chore. Also theres enough Fire/ele/spell nodes on the left side of the tree that you can safetly stack life and have decent non-crit damage.

I would be running crit Firestorm Inquisitor they didnt change BV this league. That is the good shit with leech, dual curses and a three dragons.

reminder shield charge was first 100 in phc

Hardcucks pls leave

suck my dick dude