Generous designer

Greetings car enthusiasts, I`m in need of new projects, so perhaps you would like to present your old, tired, damaged and battered cars to me??

I don`t think you realize the opportunity that you`re missing here, old car owners!!

What'd you do?

I pick up cars that are wasted, old or badly damaged, redesign and do a complete overhaul on them, leaving it like new again.

Foose my shit up, my good man.

I don`t know how you figured it was me, but I guess there`s no need to hide it anymore. It`s just that my fame is so big that it sometimes annoys me, so I just wanted to do some overhauling in the shadows, you know?

But enough about that, and let`s proceed to your car. Even though it doesn`t fit the criteria to be overhauled, since it`s not damaged, old or in bad conditions, I`ll do it anyway! Give me a few minutes!

Do you strip the paint and sandblast to expose any imperfections?

Oh, also, I'd like something different in terms of color scheme. Maybe two tone with a silver and some other color.

Do mine.

protip-- >you cant

I can`t really reveal my methods of restoring cars, but your solicitation is noted, now let me design your new car !

Just put ugly 22" wheels on it and it'll be foosed

Hohohoh, silly little friend...that`s why I`m the professional here...you see, that car is not nearly close to the ground as it should...and there`s no proof that it has Magnaflow exhausts, nor a big block engine...but just you wait, I`m gonna do that car very soon!

It took me several hours to figure out the best course of action for your british car, but I think I got it: first, sandblast it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Put a huge new engine that barely fits under the hood, some big Foose wheels, Magnaflow exhausts and finally, lower it to the ground! You`re welcome!

It doesn't matter how many times I read one of these replies, or how expected the outcome is, I always crack a smile.

I got an American classic for ya to fettle with

EL.GODDAMN.CAMINO. I can`t resist these cars, I must do something with it! BUT, upon further research done by me and the A-Team, we concluded that your image depicts some sort of commercial propaganda, not an actual bruised car! So sorry about that, champ! But stay tuned, as I`m gonna do some real work on this!!!

fugg
:DD

After much wondering, I came to the conclusion that, even though your car looks good, there`s always room for improvement, and I`m gonna start by sandblasting it to reveal any rust or imperfections, then paint it with a tasteful 2-tone paint job (I was thinking maybe silver with another color). Put a huge new engine that barely fits under the hood, some big Foose wheels, Magnaflow exhausts and finally, lower it to the ground! You`re welcome!

Do you redo interiors too?

looking to get more puss-puss

ahoy lad :D

I'd accept this.

Have fun with the rust