/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Federation Pikmin Zero: Zip Splash Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to Watch the Direct here: youtube.com/watch?v=IpXQtFbRChg

>Important News
「!」Alolan Rattata and Munchlax Event Revealed for Sun & Moon!: youtube.com/watch?v=CsTuHGpLJfM
「!」Pikmin For Nintendo 3DS (TBD) announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/new-pikmin-game-announced-for-3ds
「!」Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS announced: polygon.com/2016/9/1/12749312/super-mario-maker-coming-to-nintendo-3ds
「!」Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/poochy-and-yoshis-woolly-world-announced-for-3ds-yarn-poochy-amiibo-revealed
「!」Mario Sports Superstars announced: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/mario-sports-superstars-announced-for-3ds
「!」New Line of 30th Anniversary Zelda amiibo announced: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/771350509118685185
「!」Tank Troopers announced for the eShop: polygon.com/2016/9/1/12749420/tank-troopers-nintendo-3ds-eshop
「!」Animal Crossing Welcome amiibo + amiibo Update and Mini-Direct revealed: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/animal-crossing-welcome-amiibo-revealed-mini-direct-announced
「!」New Streetpass Minigames are Available NOW: ign.com/articles/2016/09/01/new-3ds-streetpass-mini-games-mii-plaza-update-available-today
「!」Picross 3D: Round 2 is Available NOW: youtube.com/watch?v=jA-et0LCpNo
「!」New Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC Pack is Available NOW: youtube.com/watch?v=jH-gM40Ddkg

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/M3NcEgB7
Wii U - pastebin.com/GD4tgphx

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nintendomusic/comments/3t7s1l/yoshis_woolly_world_complete_soundtrack/
youtube.com/watch?v=NyYHfI2UnyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wish i had a gf (male)

First for mama mia what is Nintendo smoking?

lol MEMES xD, 3DS!Pikmin looks more like a Metroidvania actually.

Well anyways

>recommended games list

As always I'm posting this one from the future because I hate opening Photoshop for this more than twice a month.

>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai [JP]

NEVER EVER getting an actual review on that.

4th for bune

oh for fucks sake I thought I had fixed the MHG pic but it's still fucked

>no detective pikachu in direct
>no lady layton in direct
>no monhun stories in direct

MAMMA MIA!!!

what were some of your personal mamma mias this direct??

>no eov news
>everything that wasn't dragon quest

>No MonHun anything.
>PAL has to wait until December for Picross 3D 2
>Still no new Panel de Pon or Advance Wars.
>Ending with that Pikmin spin-off.

They fixed Star Rush's box art

A p o l o g i z e .

Reidi reiton is already confirmed though

I dunno why they make yurop wait so long.

Picross has a lot of puzzle titles that need translating, okay?
>Boat
>Lantern
>Skyscraper
Do you know how fucking long translating that to English, Spanish, German and possibly French takes?
Because I don't, but it's got to be a long time.

Yeah forgot about that

The boat, El boat, le boat, der boat.

Wooooowww so hard

Now what about the lantern and the skyscraper?
And god forbid if you need to translate the tutorial.
Honestly, you fucking pretendos just need to die already. This isn't a joke, just pre-order Colour Splash, pay for it in full and then die.

I've got an old Nintendo Points Card that I gotta use before the 30th. Should I use it on the DSi Shop or the Wii Shop? List off a few good games I can get for a total of 2000 points for each shop.
And don't say Cave Story or Shantae. I've played both.

damn it
can't get homepass to work again on DD WRT router
is it still attwifi with no security?

>had more fun with Yokai Watch's battle system than anything in Pokemon for the last 6 years

I hope they make the singleplayer content in Sun and Moon harder. I breezed through Alpha Sapphire even without XP share.

Will the new 3ds games (pikmin specifically) be n3ds exclusives? Or will I be able to play them on my 2ds

>Federation Force is almost finished installing.
Blast Ball was a piece of shit, let's see how the main campaign fares.
If it's enjoyable, I might even end up buying it pre-owned to play on my proper 3DS.

How to play Picross 3D 2.
Como jugar Picross 3D 2.
Comment joeur Picross 3D 2.
Wie Picross 3D 2 zu spielen.

Maybe castle cabin rebirth and two 500 point games?

If only he knew?

Wow was the direct today? Feels like it was yesterday.

It was. Still wish Nintendo wasn't run by trolls, though?

I wish NoA wasn't controlled by trolls

The Japanese direct was fine and showed more games.

Also theres going to be a Wii U direct next month.

Basically Splatoon, AC Amiibo Festival, and Mario Party 10 will be getting updates.

If Nintendo was going to keep updating Splatoon, why did they end Splatfests?

Because they working in something new.

Literally Splatoon 2.0 coming up.

Stop?

Scratch OH!

As far as we know they are all for O3DS

I dont think you find many people with that anyways

>birthday tomorrow
>Nintendo gives me a Just For You birthday discount offer
>half of it is Mamma Mia shit
>other half is stuff I already own
>none of it is Virtual Console
>none of it is

>Posting Jojo

You deserve what you get.

I really fucking want that new Pikmin.

>invalidate your purchase of woolly world
>downgraded graphics and ""movies"" that will be available on youtube within days of release

L O L!!

Don't forget no co-op either.

yo lads should I get rune factory 4 or fantasy life?

Rune Factory 4, easily.

It's a staple of the system, Fantasy Life is okay but it's more of a filler game.

RF4

thanks lads

I wasn't sure if RF4 fell under the shit RF games

Fantasy Life needs other players to really be enjoyable.

I hope they put the movies on Wii U in HD like the Pikmin shorts.

Anyone have a download link for the Woolly World OST? The only place I found that had it was here:
reddit.com/r/nintendomusic/comments/3t7s1l/yoshis_woolly_world_complete_soundtrack/

But the site seems to have taken the file down.

so many games, so little money.

WiiU list where?

Wii U list is the 3DS list now because the 3DS is getting all their games

*ba dum tss*

little mamma mia humor for you

I'll finish it someday™, second Shovel Knight was supposed to be Minecraft.

>adds minecraft
>doesn't add Terraria

Don't forget Mario & Sonic at the br olympics

It's a WIP™ bro and I didn't even make it I just updated it twice after the original creator became unable to update it. But yeah I'll add it to the list of things I'll never update, did Terraria get a physical release?
Will do.

>did Terraria get a physical release?

Yep

I LOVE Samus!

Hol' up there, cowboy.

>one day later my head still hurts

>5 years later and my dick still hurts

Drink water and have an aspirin. You either have high blood pressure or a blood clot.

Also federation force's first 3 levels are basically tutorials but the atmosphere gets gud on the third level. I seriously hope you guys are playing with head phones exclusively.

I don't know, it hurts less now compared to yesterday and I've never had pressure problems. I do feel a little dizzy now though so it matches that.

ok

Which of the new free streetpass games should I download on my 3DS? I'll probably buy all the new ones on my n3DS and want the 3DS to have the most useful out of the two as far as benefiting my n3DS.

I wouldnt buy any, rhey become more like a chore after a while

I like them because they're pretty quick and mindless for the most part, perfect for me to play while I'm stuck in long phone calls at work.

>streetpass games
>useful
Wut? Just pick whatever you think will be more entertaining desu. I went with the slot car one because I like slot cars and don't know jack shit about stock market stuff.

hey guys, so as you know Nintendo is a really easy shitposting target right now because Wii U is ded and flopping and every so often, Nintendo makes a classic move like taking down fangames which angers people. As a result, threads on /v/ have never been worse

How do you guys deal with it? Do you just stay away, trying to single out the genuine discussions? I haven't had much fun talking about Nintendo related things as of late there and it kinda sucks.

Maybe just wait for NX reveal?

I just mean how like you can get by just fine in Ultimate Angler for example without someone else actually owning the game, whereas in Warrior's Way you can't get all the plaza tickets without streetpassing a bunch of people that actually own that game.

I don't really post anywhere else, /v/ is awful and it's even more awful during Summer.

I dunno man, it's pretty difficult.

The best advice I can give you is to just join a circlejerk, safe space, etc. of people with similar interest if you want to discuss things like Nintendo (like here for instance, despite the trolling we're relatively open-minded) since sometimes you just need to be surrounded by like-minded individuals.

It's not a perfect plan though, because I can't stand the type of ignorant communities that are bred from a lack of leaving their comfort zones, people that adamantly defend Nintendo without any regard, and just don't engage in things outside of Nintendo. Thankfully we're still rather critical of the company without being too obnoxious about it.

Do Game Stop's sell U chargers? What's the best to get?

See, I agree. I don't want to waste my time with an echo chamber that keeps repeating "Nintendo is flawless! Nintendo is great!" That's just stupid.

Nintendo fucks up A LOT. So does the competition pretty much. I want to discuss their fuck-ups, but their homeruns as well because they certainly exist.

Problem is, the shitposting is just off the charts right now. You get confronted with absurd attitudes and it's just like "what the fuck am I supposed to respond to this either way?" Like right now, people are already proclaiming the death of Pikmin because of that innocent 3DS game. What the fuck is that shit?

But this place seems pretty chill, at least. Guess I'll just wait until people become more reasonable again?

/v/ is literally always bad. They also hate everything. I only visit once a day to see if they have some rumors or leaks.

Mario Kart Wii clan battles are being streamed right now, Vitality VS Explorers of Time.

Get in here if you wanna see the last good Mario Kart in action www.twitch dot tv/foxi19

what is this gaem

ザー・ナットシャック

This is the current Hyrule Warriors roster. (1/2)

There are 2 DLC characters remaining, but 3 slots.

Who or what (in your opinion) should/will be the final slot?

i have two 3ds's
for the mii plaza thing, should i get slot cars on both or market crasher on one of them?
i have cfw on one of them so i'm going to get both of them anyway, but which one should i get on the non cfw?

downtown no gaki

(2/2)

(fuck phoneposting and moving, holy fuck)

Wasn't Ravio leaked at some point?

Samus LOVES Adam!

he's already confirmed to be in the ALBW pack, alongside yuga

There appears to be one more slot after them, however.

Hopefully Hilda.

ehhhh i wouldnt count on it user. Sure, i'd love to see her in the game too, but she probably would have been included in the ALBW pack if ninty really wanted to add her in

I'm kinda wondering if they'll do a poll, like they did for smash.

Well then the Tri Force Heroes trio or BotW Link for advertising.

At this point the only reason I have to play that game is seeing why people suck his dick so much.

There is actually really no reason, other than maybe him being a silly character?

>Widely regarded as the worst 3D Zelda
>Would have to buy/borrow another Wiimote for Motion Plus
>longest Zelda game
Yeah pretty much.

>starts off being a jackass because jealous of link getting all the puss
>goes to surface
>starts being actually kinda okay.
> "I bet even the weakest sapling could grow into one beast of a tree in soil like this. It'd brighten this place up a little too. I mean, sure, it'd take a few years for it to grow, but as far as I'm concerned, I got nothing but time. It's weird to say out loud, but that's just how I feel right now."
>is actually useful in a boss fight and link wouldn't have been able to beat him without his help

he's not just a 'silly character' fampai, he's proabably one of the best developed and actually useful characters in the series.

Well thanks for the spoilers now I don't ahve to play the game ;)

Whoever made this is amazing.

Hi my friend said that NX is going to be a mobile phone but I told him that its actually a mobile handheld

Nx announcement direct predictions?

One day before release.

September 11th

It'll be a day we never forget

Groose is best character and didn't deserve to get cucked

>inferior to Wii U hardware wise
>more tablet bullshit
>ugly as sin
>clunkiest controller yet
>mobile-tier starting lineup
I sure hope I'm wrong

You are wrong. The whole lineup will be mobile tier not just start.

don't forget
>5+ new versions over the next two years

there's a new yokai game announced at some game event
youtube.com/watch?v=NyYHfI2UnyI

According to the comments it's a demo of Busters that comes with YW2, it would be weird not to localise it after you localise the demo but it's not an actual announcement yet.

is TPHD an actual remake like WWHD or is it just an upscaled version of TP?
not sure if I should get it but I want to see what it looks like in its full glory
at the very least you can use a proper controller with it, right?

aw busters looks great