/opgg/ One Piece Games General

Holiday edition
Speed of light edition
Old: →

General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>5.0 and Coliseum some time in September
>Golden Sugo-Fest Aug 27 - Aug 29
>Onward Captain Aug.16 - Aug.29
>Rush to the Top Aug 30 - Sep 12
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Summer FN Aug 30 - Sep 6
- Raids -
>Enel Aug 28 - Aug 29
>Kuma Sept 1 - Sept 2
>MC Hopper Sept 4 - Sept 5
- Fortnights -
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Tom Workers Aug 30 - Sep 13
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN
>Sep 7 - Sep 13 Blind FN, Tsuru FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>Pica Aug 26 - 27
>Iva Aug 29 - 30
- Fortnights -
>Aug 23 - Sep 6 3D2Y FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0yiloWcyN0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8GRoCa0KWJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=TR8OfJuTEzc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kuma's a nigger, right?

I think, his hair looks like it and he looks black when hes young

So we can agree Kuma is weirdly easy right?
Or at least not finnicky, he's more like Garp, you just have the damage or you don't.
Also, they forgot the 'empty' orb in his ability description, I hope that's a typo.

It is confirmed a typo.
There's a difference between blacks and niggers. Those filthy fucking monkey men by Jaya were niggers, Kuma and Vergo are blacks.

Oh good.
I was about to regret shilling Wapol, I would've had to question everything.

Vergo's black?

Has Bamco ever done a 7/11-tier fuckup on Japan?

I always assumed he was light skin black, he sure looks it. Probably mixed.

Making GPU.

no he isnt the guy is just an idiot he looks like a light skinned arab or puerto rican

>There's a difference between blacks and niggers
i bet you live somewhere with like 10 black people in the whole town

I spent most of my youth in Oakland, CA. There's a difference between blacks and niggers.

>/opgg/ turns into /pol/

>360 stamina spent so far
>Still can't clear 60 stam Kuma
>Always get fucked over by RNG on stage 3 where everything or most of the mobs are on 1 turn
>Faggot will defend this

>using a not safe team
>complaining

I dunno man Vergo has that Drake look going on.

youtu.be/0yiloWcyN0Q

Hows your comfy runs going

42 copies, getting close to hitting what I need for next double up.

Brook was definitely black.But now he's white as boneYOHOHOHO

Is Aokiji Brook's kid or grandkid?

He looked more like a Juden. Bushy hair, ratty eyes, big nose, cleft hooves.

I'm worried about running double Thatch because of wave 3. Is it really as difficult as they say?

youtube.com/watch?v=8GRoCa0KWJ4

It's been less than 3 hours, whats the rush?

>Only got 4 Kuma copies out of ~20 runs so far
Once I get to the boss it's easy as fuck I just keep screwing up with the fucking General Zombie

Team: Marco/Thatch, Enel, Kaku, Bege, penguin

Is there a way to make this comfier?

Yeah, run double Enel. Speed =/= comfort.

kill the general?

I don't get how it's hard unless you're super underleveled.

Same subs (Thatch/Kaku/Bege/Enel/penguin options) or could I swap Doffy or Lucci in there somewhere seeing as I have both of them?

Just run 2xEnel, FN Kaku, Zoan Lucci, Hina, Penguin. Stall for specials on one non-general/armored zombie anywhere or the two foxes. If you have full board orbs and penguin locked, Kuma is dead in two turns.

can i reroll on a ongoing account?
no bully pls

the targeting is the really hardest part. It messed me up on my first try just now. Maybe a Marco FC will help, at least I can get some damage in if I get hit.

No, ya' dink. There's information in the guide in the OP about rerolling and a video on how to do it, you should give it a look. The guide may answer that and many other questions you may have.

P S A

If Kuma leaves you in an awkard spot XP/Stamina wise, Nanohana > Rainbase is still on Double XP, so Mr. Prince's Plan will get you 2994 XP for 12 Stamina.

P S A

>PSA
>redditor
Leave.

>P S A
into the trash

upvoted bro dude like fuck gamergate haha

>There's a difference between blacks and niggers.
no there isnt

shut up

>PSA

Jesus Christ, sorry I pissed in your cornflakes.

Somebody wanna tell me when Reddit laid claiming to commonly used acronyms? You guys apparently go there a lot more than I do.

>commonly used acronyms
>it's just reddit terms guise, I swear I'm from here
>you know the terms, you must be redditors

post your comfy kuma raiding songs so i can listen to them while i fuck up and gem over and over again

>Kaku's cooldown is too long to run a Thatch team without a penguin to stall with
>Too impatient to stall with a penguin

Why has it been so fucking long since we've had Lucci's fortnight? I'm genuinely considering not even farming Kuma until I can lower Kaku's cooldown because apparently I only got two skill ups when the fortnight was first released and I haven't run it since.

>gem over and over again
If you use a decently safe team, there's no chance of failure. You die because you're impatient or bad at targeting.

>resetting doesn't redo kuma's pre-emptive

>he fell for the "Kuma can poof your bottom left unit" meme
I'm sorry, user. You can, however, see him do it over and over and over again if you reset it before the unit that gets poofed is completely off screen.

What's the bear minimum damage and hp you need to do 40 Stam Kuma?

Is it worth it just to get a single copy?

Axe Hand Morgan has a lot of atk for a 2*/3*. I can really appreciate it since Im poverty mode now.

I made the dumb decision to use Kaku's for slots on the STR one thinking 14 turns was enough for fortnight kaku. I've never used STR Kaku since

He only has like 1 million something health in 40 stam, just bring a blue burst team. 60 stam is really easy with the right free units though, Kuma is the easiest 60 stamina in general. He is only made quicker, not easier, with non-f2p units.
>considering using any iteration of Morgan
>Wapol exists
>Oars exists
>Arlong exists
>Calgara exists

>MC Hopper exists
>Raid Kuma exists

>7 Kumas down
>68 to go

I literally just started the account a couple of days ago. Morgan just dropped not like I grinded for him.

What sockets does Kuma get?

>He doesn't have maxed Sunny
Literally idiotproof

I'm going bind/despair/heal or bind/despair/orbs. Whichever pops up first.

Do you have RR Kuma to socket? I'm aiming to get 45 copies each time Kuma visits. I should both Kuma done on his third visit.

How much money do you spend on the game?

Why not just give Bamco a direct line to your bank account?

KATANAGATARI SWITCH BACK TO ENEL YOU MOTHER FUCKER

>angrily posting at Katanagatari
Cease and desist.

>they aren't plvl 1162
>not getting 10 60 stamina runs per gem
I'm sorry that you're stuck in plvl poverty, Anons.

I'll switch back in a bit, just smashing out a few quick runs with Thatch

>It's another "60 stamina lost because all the STR zombies have 1 cooldown" episode

2 Dollars total? I have 160 Stamina, so 45 copies tonight should only take me 18 gems, and I've got 30+ saved up from daily mail and the other stuff they've thrown at us recently.

Wait, do you guys actually run low on gems? You might be pulling during shit Sugos.

It's not that, but gemming to socket RR Kuma is pretty nuts.

Post comfy music to farm to

I'll start youtube.com/watch?v=TR8OfJuTEzc

I pull during every sugo. I usually use all my gems too.

R8 my Bisoromi Bear team.
>no gems
>60 stam takes my entire bar of stamina so its a gem just to get 2 runs in
>only 1 gem
2/2 copies but looks like ill have to wait to actually farm him but at least this is a 60 stam anything i can do without gemming to continue.

>Goldenweek

This is why you get shitposted against. At least use a penguin

Is JewJulie the new Storm Pirates?

Avatarfag, redditor and attention lover. The only way it could be worse is if she started using a trip, though with all the avatarfagging it's practically the same.

>she

>lose because Thatch gives me no matching orbs one round
>lose when all the knights and zombie attack first turn
>lose with too many negative orbs on the knights

I love that this raid has virtually no requirements other than to stall but doing it safely and slowly is so tedious. Double Thatch is just too risky

Yeah, I guess I see what you mean - I don't have a specific need for him, I just like socketing 4-slot units because it's easy to slip them into teams for events you didn't have your sockets planned out for.

>Descent towards the Endless Vearth
>Descent

The fuck is this?

Perona is a good waifu. At least he dont use shit like fucking Rebecca or Shirahoshi

>he still doesn't take meme units into raids.

Id take doffy for some more orb boost but my max cost is too low

How about you plan on socketing my ass with your dick

It becomes a descent as soon as you enter Vearth's gravity.

What do you guys think Enel is doing on the moon to kill time?

So, easiest is double enel, fastest is double thatch?

I have most of the units on these teams except for story lucci and legend marco. Need to think of fillers for them. (though it looks like marco is just simply a beatstick for non thatch teams)

Playing Dokkan Battle

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdpAop7gp0w&index=1

Once again stalling is the hardest part. Boss is a cake.

>have 6 gems

do I even bother farming?

Only if you have a maiden's heart.

Double Thatch can run pretty much any subs with an attack over 1000, and I doubt you need even that much. You just need a usable Kaku and a big beatstick like Eneru. My bottom row is Ivankov and fucking Nero, just because they give me sockets I want.

I've only lost the bottom right unit, 7/7 times. Not complaining though as I swapped my penguin over.

how much stam you got

Nah.

Can you get fifty Kumas in 5 hours?

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

>Run Thatch for the first time to see how I go

>the fucking General Zombie doesn't skip his attack

I want to rape a baby

Post yfw Kuma drops for the first time

I had the penguin on the left and he swatted him away for the first three times. Then I lost three times in a row because he got rid of my Capone every time.
I switched like you did and he got rid of the penguin again. But I know it's all luck and he'll get rid of the penguin the next 5 times.

How many Bisoromi Bears is everyone on? I'm on 13

you could get a total of about 15 copies with stamina management doesnt seem worth it seems it would be better to save gems for special events like turtles CC ect

11 so far, this will take all day. Still need to farm lobsters later on. I need at least one green for Caesar.

seriously is this the easiest 60 stam? its certainly competing with doffy for bottom spot

>First run of 40 stamina
>2nd stage
>auto target decides to go for the lobster with 5 turns CD instead of the 2 Knights with 1 turn
>the 2 knight rape my asshole
Why is this allowed? Do I really have to manuell target every single unit out of fear that the third auto target can fuck over an entire run?