Hey user, whats that third pedal for?

Hey user, whats that third pedal for?

It's for fuckin your bitch

Pressing the third pedal, or the turbo button in technical terms, gives you more speed.

It's a simple three step process. First, press the turbo button all the way to the floor. Then, press the first pedal (tachometer control) until the tachometer is just below the red area, then you let go of both and you should get at least 40-50% more speed.

If you don't have a tachometer, don't worry. There is still a built-in function in which you just press the tachometer control until you hear the engine bouncing off the highest speeds rapidly. Then let go of both pedals again, as before.

That's the parking brake

You mean the hand brake.

>mfw teaching gf how to drive manual

tips for teaching pls

>Foot-operated parking brake is a "hand brake"

You depress the clutch and give it some gas, don't do one and then the other.

EMPTY parking lot.
Like at the stadium, not the local strip mall.
Walmart late night after they close.
Bonus if you run a kill switch to passenger seat

it's the flush lever. the entire car is a toilet.

It's the clutch, it's used for changing gears when your car has a manual transmission

The Third pedal is used when your trying to outrun the cops and you press that pedal and oil/smoke/nails/tar and donuts fly out the trunk to stop any police pursuit.....Only use in emergencies....

I remember i had a QT3.14 in the car and when i pressed in the clutch while rolling up toa. Stop light she panicked and said "omg is that your brakes!?" She thought the clutch was the brake pedal and it wasnt responding to me, I never felt so embarrassed to be with someone so dumb, she was literally in the car for a good 5mins already to notice its was standard trans.

>he only has 3 pedals

Second gas pedal

It's sad, really. My gf was a sports car buff, and loved the fact that I owned a fairly high perf convertible.

But the tach was broken, and always said 4000 rpm. I told her that I was really good at keeping the revs constant, thinking she would laugh at the weak joke.

Months later she admitted that she wondered how I did it even when the motor was idling.

Its sad when women don't understand what is sarcasm, girls/women seem to be the only people I meet that don't understand sarcasm /obvious jokes

Not him, but I've noticed the opposite here, women are often the only people that I can be sarcastic with

>he doesnt have a seperate clutch for every gear

make her get good at starting without any gas
once you got that down, just tell her to add a tiny bit of gas to make the process faster
and then make her learn to smooth it out

after that she should be able to drive around

Only when taking off

>fairly high performance convertible
>Miata
Top kek

>girlfriend
You spelt boyfriend wrong.

But it's not sarcasm, it's facetiousness.