pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
youtube.com/watch?v=J7gCAmbTSYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deer pussy

Does anyone else find artichoke weapons stupid

I find the constant references to them by pretty much every NPC a little tiresome.

>860g from heroic bags
Healing is fun

Why are blizzdrones so adamant about having flying in the game? Good guy afrasiabi wanted it gonr

Ret is no worse than arms or havoc from a gameplay perspective desu

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D

Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0

Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

As asked in last thread.

Is there any reason to play Arcane at all or is it shit?

xth for RNG is shit

What are these heroic bags?

I'm ready for Argus.

Arcane is alright. Arcane artifact is top tier.

The ones you get when there arent enough healers or tanks.

Holy shit Doomhammer is the best artefact to fight with, prove me wrong
>That dual welding
>New animations are sexy as fuck
>earth wind fire everywhere
>Windfury, +10% haste
For real tho, Dorf or Orc for best aesthetics?

I like the mild attempt at horizontal progression, but I wish the High Totem tauren would shut the fuck up about that goddamn spear.

>tfw Lynya is much smarter than you
>tfw Lynya doesn't want to be your friend
tfw

Does it matter if I don't put any artifact power into my offspec healing artifact weapon?
Will I still be able to heal adequately in heroics?

>queue for skirmishes as warrior
>lose every time as they have virtually no self healing
>keep doing it anyways
I hate this

Tanks?

goats

whats wrong with the site

Melee classes ranking please?

Yo, just hit 100 and finished Helheim. What a cool fucking area. You can tell they put some time into the surroundings this time around. Atmosphere was on point.

Was also cool how I got extra dialogue cause i'm a warrior and took the fury blades from that seaweed cuck earlier.

FUCK OFF KHADGAR

I mean the heroics aren't hard at all so I think it would be doable.

My brother had some dude comment on his rogue blades in stormheim, pretty cool how specs get little things like that or hidden artifact abilities.

And it's pretty shit how MW gets nothing and even the hidden artifact skin is just a raid boss drop so I cant get it early and it's boring as fuck REEEE

what does it even feel like to not be top dps?

A boss went apeshit in darkheart thicket when he saw our resto druid.

Would going arcane for aesthetics be fine or is going fire really that much better? I've never played either spec before so I wouldn't know which is more fun.

The class means nothing, the player is everything

Only alright? Will any guilds accept me or will I have to focus on fire instead?

there's not enough goats

>3 button rotations and one or two procs
>people still manage to be this bad

Anyone using an rx480? Upgraded from 6950, there's barely any difference, might be even worse. Tried different drivers and DX9/11, didn't help. CPU is i5 2500k which is a bottleneck but I'd expect the performance to improve at least a bit.

What an ugly op, inshitstral really has shit taste even with artists.

>single boxers will never know the joy of going full voltron

I can't fix that by myself

The 2500k is NOT a bottleneck.

I'm on a 2500K and have a GTX770. There are some particle effects that completely lag my PC but in general I sustain 60+ with everything on ultra except shadows -- plus i use 2560x1440 resolution which is a ton more demanding than normal 1920x1080

>Blizzard thought it was fair for some hidden appearances to literally be vendor bought while others arent even implemented yet.

Rushed garbage.

Blizz promised to add more dungeons right?

>tfw haven't had any of those events pop up so far
although I'm finally getting some knaifu comments so that's pretty neat
10/10 weapon

>tfw youre the best arms warrior in the world and ALWAYS top the scoreboards

who here steady 200k+ dps?
>mfw rogue
>mfw not some shitty warlock
>mfw warlocks are complete shit for their own expansion
>mfw warlocks will never be good again
>mfw niggas actually, willingly picked warlock to start legion
>mfw too late to raise up another class and have their weapon raid ready in 3 weeks
>mfw havoc players are stuck with a shitty, boring spec and will have to reroll or learn to tank
>mfw spriest & rogues are bros 4 life this expansion

If you want rushed garbage check out Frost DKs baseline artifact ability

Any idea what could it be then? I've ran benchmarking tools and the card works fine. Also, forgot to mention that my i5 2500k is not OCed

spriests are trash rofl what are you talking about

>Dragonflights are all extinct or almost extinct

Troves...

They were rendered powerless at the end of cata anyway.

>dagger telling me some cool stuff about old gods or whatever as I'm allahu akbar'ing a boss
man this feels good

>tfw you tunnel or panic and forget to maintain your buff and waste resources

Alexstrasza raid boss that raises dead players to fight for her when?

>the undead will die out and the alliance will retake lordaeron in your lifetime

feels good man

It's really easy to OC it to 4.2gHz ("42x the clock"), it's zero risk, but even without it the cpu should be fine.

What is your problem anyway? What resolution are you running?

Spriests are kinda crap in dungeons because you can't use S2M hopefully they will shine in raids

For literally no reason.

>Implemented to guard Azeroth against enormous threats
>"Well deathwings dead so we're done bye lol good luck with the burning legion and the old gods"

So, ele/enh shamans are as bad as always?

Forsaken have Valkyr still, just not an infinite number of them.

Kinda losing hope in my rogue, subtlety isn't what I expected playstyle wise, combat is fun but assassination is same old
should I try out a monk? Monks were among my favorite archetypes in RPGs and since I've skipped pandaria/Draenor I guess its a good time as anyway to try one out.

Hows their survivability/damage/mobility?

so should i just roll on a low server due to everything even guilds being cross server?

Why is this allowed?

Enh is great for pve

1080p, my fps is in the low 20s-30s in most areas even though most settings are set to low, view distance is 5 and ground/environment detail is 1. Can I OC it with zero risk with a stock cooler? It's also pretty hot outside atm (like 30° celsius or so).

To add, have you tested that other games work fine?

Have you looked at the temperatures of your cpu/gpu when you're in WoW?

I'm mostly concerned that your CPU might be overheating because it's installed poorly (heatsink doesn't absorb the heat).

Otherwise it almost definitely is some software issue, for example old drivers or some weird manual graphics settings in WoW because you went ahead and ran some /console command

are the monk xp boosts good
?

Rogue is very strong overall, i dont know your problem with it. Outlaw will dominate raidcharts.

They poured all of their energy into the demon soul to destroy it, so it wasn't entirely without reason.

how do i get it to stay like this?

Is your point that Demon's Bite does a higher percentage of damage?
Because that's fairly hilariously ignoring both the fact that Arcane Blast has 40yd range, and that it can do 240% bonus damage every single cast.

Are any areas particularly good for mining or herbalism?

The game should run at 100fps+ on low settings with a fucking stock 2500K and Rx480 in 1080p.

Don't OC it before you know what you've fucked up. And yeah stock cooler is fine for 4.2 under normal circumstances, but if you don't believe person on internet you can always go 4.0 or something.

>why do players in melee range get to hit harder with their base abilities

They're really broken right now so you'd probably have quite a bit of fun if you rolled one atm. Them and moonkin will probably get hit with the nerf bat before season goes live. They have really solid survival since no one can catch a good one atm but they can still die after karma

I'd probably stick to combat, least likely to get overnerfed.

WW Monk is great DPS, has a few self heals (touch of karma being one of the best dps survival cooldowns) and a pretty fun rotation.

With rolls/flying serpent kick you are also extremely mobile. Plus you can always heal/tank to skip dps queues if you need too.

50% for an hour

Found the DH theme

youtube.com/watch?v=J7gCAmbTSYo

I haven't tested other games, but I've ran the Heaven benchmark and it was fine, similar results to people I've seen on youtube. CPU temps are around 60°-65° in WoW. Don't have any special settings like that, game was installed a week ago. I've tried latest and older drivers as well.

I hate how you can lock yourself out of doing certain quests if you do them in the wrong order

>I didn't bother learning FR build cuz it's shit in PvP
>Using Icy Veins

LMAO Jalopy

So when does it actually start taking a long time to level an artifact?

All staffs are ugly except the brewmaster artifact.

14th point jumps up in cost to ~6000 AP

Spines are not supposed to bend like that

>tfw leveling alt because no world quests to do and bored of grinding heroics

Well you're in the wrong black. But I can tell you a properly functioning 2500K with stock clocks and rx480 should run you on low settings 100+ fps and with ultra settings near 60fps in most places.

You better look at the blizzard technical forums or something, try googling etc.

60-65 celsius is fine.

i like the holy one desu
some of the upgraded versions are pretty nice

Am I doing something wrong? I've killed like 30 squallhunters in stormheim and I'm only at 50% bonus objective completion. Are bonus objectives supposed to be this slow?

pretty good, but if you plan maining monk and want to experience legion's launch while its still relevant you might want to consider using your boost

>talking shit about lights wrath

ruh roh, Veeky Forums is having the troubles again

Should I use my lvl 100 boost on a rogue or a warlock? They both look fun to play.

>unlocking this trait costs 6820 artifact points

So wow implemented the bounty system from Diablo III. What do you think is next?

>unlocking this trait cost 11280 artifact points
I'm suffering but at least I picked up my golden

You're in the wrong place*

Welcome to the first soft cap, enjoy ur wait.

An ilvl 811 mage:
Pyroblast: Average crit 333k, 60% crit rate. Top crit 471k. 147 pyroblasts launched.
Fireball: Average crit 110k, 61% crit rate
Fire Blast: Average crit 117k
Ignite: Max tick 162k

An ilvl 817 Warlock:
Chaos Bolt: 340k average crit. Top crit 470k. 102 Chaos Bolts launched.
Incinerate: Average crit 193k, 21% crit rate.
Conflagrate: Average crit 174k, 18% crit rate
Immolate DoT: Max crit tick 140k

On average boss fight the warlock fell 30k+ dps behind the mage.
On AoE trash the Warlock was dead last.

Why should I ever bother with taking a Warlock into a Mythic dungeon?

So what is the most fun rogue spec?

I'm enjoying assassination atm but outlaw looks like a better spec?

>legion's launch while its still relevant
What do you mean?
Hasn't the invasion thing already stopped?

my friend is telling me i need something that gives me double artifact power
where the fuck do i get it

Tauren men are very flexible ;^)