/aog/ - Attorney Online General

another ded thred edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Previous ded Case:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MNx5qPPRks&index=13&list=FL9IxcrtkluUwKDnwP2t_P3Q
strawpoll.me/11137761
strawpoll.me/11137821
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

second

fifth

I have an idea.

We let this thread die and go to /v/ for the weekend.

Really, we've been having like 200 posts per day, and every thread is dying, this game already became /v/ tier, we need to stay there just for one weekend so activity goes up a little.

i don't think generals are allowed on /v/. hence the existence of Veeky Forums.

Why the hell are we dead? We just released a huge ass update that lets us have a great new format!

What the fuck happened to the DR general people??

Game threads are allowed on /v/ if they can't survive on Veeky Forums because of lack of interest.

See how there is always a driftin.io thread there or a 100% orange juice thread, among others.

Mods will only kick us from /v/ once we have a thread up 24/7 for several days, and I doubt we can reach that with ~200 posts per day.

Even if you are right we should at least TRY like goddamnit you won't spend any money doing this and you don't need to help us just don't get on our way, we are trying to get more people to play this.

You must be from the /v/ times, right? Once you go to Veeky Forums you can never go back thanks to fags like who can't tolerate /v/ and will always find excuses to stay away from it.

I'd say most people here are from /v/ times.
That's what the server poll said too.

>game is a game that requires a lot of concentration, focus, and time.
>wonders why people are unable to post in the thread

well im from DR and i'm the one who OP'ed the thread senpai

>huge ass update that lets us have a great new format!

this is news to me, what are you talking about?

investigations, which isn't new though.

>page 10
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Not my fault /v/ is pure shit

I need pictures.
PICTURES OF EMA SKYE.

Can we do this?

>implying I'll go back to /v/

I don't care about what you do. I only need a few dozen people.

>reaching into her snackoo bag
damn that's lewd

superior version located

Investigation being built in A1
Pre-written being bulit in A2

Let's play!

So is AO lately. Guess we'd be right at home.

>no DR

No, thanks. I came to this general just to play DR class trials, not autism overload court """"cases""""

Case in point about AO being shit. Ronpashit ruined this fucking game.

Me on the right

do not falseflag nor baitpost, enjoy best girl.

Ema Skye should've been Edgeworth's subordinate in AAI. Instead she was replaced by some thief bitch.

>that anatomy
bleh what the fuck user
post art that isn't garbage

>yfw grown hat Ema comes in with delicious boyshorts and kneesocks

HHHNNNNMNMNGGGGGG

d e l e t e t h i s

[sweating man.jpg]

There's investigations now? What did I miss?

DR prewrit CT tomorrow be there before 7pm est!

/v/ is shit there really is no argument to that, but i still think is a good idea. a lot of the people who are here now are themselves from /v/ as someanon said earlier.
having a one weekend visit might migrate some of the sensible anons lost in the shitcrowd that is /v/.

we ditch this thread and remake in /v/ at around evening time US, friday night is a pretty good primetime. we bring with us every shill we've got this weekend and try to be as welcoming as possible to the visiting newfriends.

Agreed, I want to do this.

Let's also avoid complaining too much in that new thread and mostly discuss cases. Like, do a little effort to play the game while having the /v/ thread open to comment on what is happening for the sake of bumping.

I don't mind, really.
Seeing as the next update is in two weeks from now there isn't much we will have to compromise.
For ripping and polling purposes we can still use the docs as a feedback platform.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MNx5qPPRks&index=13&list=FL9IxcrtkluUwKDnwP2t_P3Q
Why haven't these been included?

>Apollo4Justice prosecutor in area 2
Holy shit avoid that case, he doesn't know how to play a prosecutor and is a guiltyfag who who's also an attentionfag

AOV has been independent of any thread for a long time (and thank God for that, as the general is usually a cesspool of bait and falseflags) since we have the /need and area status commands made, the only thing I'd worry about in terms of the thread is having a place for announcements and update news.

We are not ending the thread, just migrating to /v/ temporarily to gather more people.

>migrating to /v/ temporarily to gather more people.
That's called a /v/eekend you retard, both this and that will exist at the same time.

That never works, /v/eekend threads die quickly and many people from /v/ don't usually cehck /v/eekends since they think it is an internal thing, and they are right on thinking that.

You don't need to like the idea, it is happening one way or another. Once the weekend is over we'll probably be back on Veeky Forums.

That'd make more sense then. Although we still have a solid 45 people on during non ded-hours, right? Not that I'd be against more people, obviously.

>/v/eekend threads die quickly and many people from /v/ don't usually cehck /v/eekends since they think it is an internal thing

And why exactly do you think your idea will go differently?

The problem is, making constant threads for 3 days will make the /v/ mods have an autism attack.
It's why we moved to Veeky Forums

It won't, and mods used to have an attack because we'd make like 3 threads per day back then, we had way too many people

Because there will be no Veeky Forums thread up at the same time

>Because there will be no Veeky Forums thread up at the same time
You have no control over this. Anyone can make a Veeky Forums thread.

>Because there will be no Veeky Forums thread up at the same time

that does not change my point at all

if people from /v/ weren't interested in the /v/eekends why would they suddenly be intersted in your idea, /aog/ or not?

Okay let me rephrase, most people will be posting in the /v/ thread instead of the Veeky Forums one. If you want to be a "fight the power" hipster and keep the Veeky Forums thread up by yourself, have fun

>most people will be posting in the /v/ thread instead of the Veeky Forums one

says who?

>being interseted in any /v/eekend ever
They are usually circlejerks, most people never pay them attention or even have them filtered.

>Fight the power
Oh you're an attentionfag who thinks he's the best because he thought up this idea everyone else has thought of that doesn't work.
My apologies

I'll stop feeding you two, and you are not being forced to cooperate, just don't post on the /v/ thread and keep the Veeky Forums thread bumped by yourselves if you want.

Ok and why would your threads be any different, why would they have no circlejerk? You have no power over that after all

Face it user, your idea lacks logic

Looks like someone doesn't know how to reply

>By yourselves
Sure, along with everyone besides you who will continue to shitpost here. See you in 3 hours when the /v/ thread dies.

>/v/eekend threads die quickly
we're just moving this thread mostly as it is to /v/. hence it will last as long as an ao thread in Veeky Forums, and they last here about a day or two (before dying). the mods aren't gonna have a heart attack

>and many people from /v/ don't usually cehck /v/eekends since they think it is an internal thing
OP ssshhhhooouulldddd include that the thread isn't an everyday thread and that we're hosting a special visit for /v/ over the weekend or something

This

Let and rot here if they want.

selfreplying i just realized we already have a thread open on /v/ why hasn't anyone linked yet

>OP ssshhhhooouulldddd include that the thread isn't an everyday thread and that we're hosting a special visit for /v/ over the weekend or something
I'm continuing to believe you're a newfag of a few days. /v/eekends always say this.

>we're just moving this thread mostly as it is to /v/.
Again, simply impossible when most choose to post here.

>Replying to yourself.
o i am laffin

You still have not addressed the core point, aka what would make your threads any different from /v/eekends

Come on user, I'm sure you have an argument, don't you?

Polls solve everything, you should know this by now.
Here-- strawpoll.me/11137761

They are new to the server, the format was only made last week.

>replying to yourself
Did you even read this post: He said he was self replying and his post was jsut after mine. You are pitiful.

And the timing was more then 1 minute, so is this post.
Even if you aren't the same person, you still got your fellow newfags going in a circlejerk in area 2.
I assume what is Apollo4Justice (Miles) and the other is Gumshoe (Ember). Both of which are cancerous newfags.

>muh 1 minute timer
Veeky Forums uses 90 seconds for no image and 120 for image though you newfag.

>for a week
Rigged, the real deal is only a weekend.

>real deal is only a weekend

Fuck me, I didn't read correctly.
Here-- strawpoll.me/11137821

He's an outstanding judge, at least.

>1 minute
>13:30:13
>13:31:06
>not even 60 seconds when vg has a 90 second timer
i think your best strategy is to just stop posting and pretend you didn't fuck up this badly, user. i'll be in the /v/ thread like everyone else now. so even if you make a pathetic attempt at damage control i won't even see it. seeya.

bump

i will now stop ripping for people IC seems to think the thread is shit

goodbye

Bye

My poor Apollo.

/drg/ ruined AOV

>shitposting just to bump the thread

Just post screenshots senpai

Screenshots ruined AOV

Trump ruined AOV

I ruined AOV

You ruined AOV

People screenshot baiting is the third worst thing in AO.

Second worst flows into the first, which is excessively talking about oneself and their previous cases, as if we actually cared. Bonus points if it's during building.