top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peSLpbiE0jI&t=2m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=egWANfLqSac
youtu.be/FomvPMvWVGY?t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OHMYGODOHWOWHAHAHAHAOHHHHJEEEZOOHHMYGOD!1!!!11

youtube.com/watch?v=peSLpbiE0jI&t=2m59s

>I want to retain some of that tail happiness and that's why I dont want grip.

It's like pottery

>subaruwrxfan
>buys a 2016 muscle car

Why dont these people just fucking die

i didnt know he upgraded to the gt. did he trade in the ecoboost?

yeah

is there actual footage of the crash cause i aint clicking shit.

is this guy living his life just to piss people off or what

This just reminds me why I hate faggots on 2 wheels.

I'm supposed to be in Miami for a 2 week vacation but my idiot co worker crashed his bike and now I have to fill in his position at work

I feel so bad for him. He's such a good guy

He my be a fag op but come on, it was a biker fag that caused the crash

Who the fuck cares? Fuck off

Who are these young kids just becoming car reviewers on YouTube? I think it's kind of neat.... They might make it onto tv one day or become automotive journalists for newspapers.

They have a purpose and a job I guess. Not bad.

I don't think ever owned a WRX. He had a BRZ which made his channel big but couldn't afford to keep it. So the name is probably just some username he made up as a teen.

See pic.

This. I think he's a fruity, financially irresponsible dipshit as much as the next guy, but OP is incorrect. What I gathered from the video is that a biker came around the curve way too fast and slammed into the driver side of his Mustang. As much as he annoys me, I do feel kind of bad for him. The damn thing only had 350 miles on it...

I'd lay around in bed and drink myself stupid if someone ruined my brand new car. Brutal.

>Who are these young kids just becoming car reviewers on YouTube?
Depends who you ask. The general Veeky Forums consensus seems to be that they're all fucking losers who take advantage of their viewers and should go get a real job.

I assume the bike made initial contact under the 5.0 badge, then slid along the door?

Whaddya think... Totaled or not? I think he said the biker's insurance was only good for $10,000 property damage.

and ? thebiker will just have to pay the difference with his own money

Is this grounds for buying a new mustang just so you won't have a car that's been crashed?

I can't listen to this lazy retard. How did he crash it? his fault or someone elses?

What if he doesn't have the money? Then SubiFan has to use his own insurance?

>How did he crash it?
He didn't. He was hit by a speeding biker.

OP's first sentence is misleading clickbait.

well i supposed he would sue him to get the money
i don't know in my country the assurance of the guys responsible has to pay for the damage with no limit on it

It is pretty fucked up how even with a full body repair, the resale value is still gonna drop now thanks to that biker faggot.

Don't worry. He can just crowdfund another one from his gullible fans.

>as if any value was lost

Shoulda stuck to 4 bangers, he could barely afford anything else without the help of Reddit

It is a bit silly, but I think he just kept the original channel name for familiarity's sake. Like how some divorced women hold onto the ex-husband's last name for professional reasons.

YouTube "fans" are ridiculously gullible.

He won't have any trouble collecting donations for a third Mustang. This time he'll go for the GT350.

>This time he'll go for the GT350
No he won't. The tires are too big. He wants his Mustang to have no traction.

"Let's just take it on to this back road here and see how she doe-ARGGHHGHHAHAHHAHOOOOOOOOOOAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE"

>settling for a "4banger"

No thanks

top gear ded

paul walker ded

dude in blue sad

rcr furry

subaruAQWJUERIBGNASKIDFJBNfan crashes
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

>buys a base model GT with leather trim for 39K
>immediately crashes it
>was already upside down on his ecoboost trade

Wonder how much money Reddit will give him to fix his car :^)

Don't forget /Drive flopping in quality

Its ok, his retarded fans will just give him money for a new one

So what's the deal with Chris Harris? Did they fire him?

>Cant afford to keep a BRZ
>Buys a Mustang GT

Oh thats right, his dumbass fans bought him an ecoboost which he traded in and got 21k off for his GT. Are you retards going to buy him a Cobra now?

>matt farris defending /drive when questioned

>all these autistic car guys that read comments

>got 21K off his GT

Nope he still owed 21K and I think he got 20K. He rolled 1K negative equity into a non PP GT for 38K or some shit out the door lmao

>buys a base model GT with leather trim
Which would be the premium...

>immediately crashes it
Was actually crashed into. Not his fault.

>was already upside down on his ecoboost trade
Yeah, he is a retard with this. I believe he said at the time of sale, he still had $22k left on his EcoBoost loan. How is this even possible with how much his viewers contributed?

>mustang owner
>crashes

This is surprising how?

kek, the quality of Veeky Forums has really declined since I started visiting this board (2 weeks ago, btw. I'm from /r/cars).

How did he owe 21k when he was literally given the money for the eco? He got like 30k in donations for it.

That was the financially smart part

Taking the cucks for the fullest amount that he could

>non PP GT for 38K or some shit out the door lmao
Yep. No idea why he prioritized 401A package and enhanced security package over performance pack or Recaros. Who gives a fuck about memory seats in a Mustang?

Hes buttering up his fanbase to give him more money

Wait wait wait, let me get this straight
>SubaruWRXFan
>doesn't own a WRX
>gets a BRZ
>sells BRZ because he can't afford it
>crowdfunds an ecoboost stang
>sells ecoboost stang
>gets a GT
>totals GT

He really is a fucking downie, its not just shit genes he actually has too many chromosomes

He didn't crash it...

Because the Recaros aren't that much better over the stock seats.

The best part is his wife has a Mercedes!!! Hes like a king sitting on gold crying he has no money and demanding people give him money

And to top it all off, he majored in something Finance-related at Virginia Tech. LMAO

>leasing
>has a Mercedes
Nope.

Best post
Ha why do people always get shit they can't afford and now it's not even worth shit and the fucking fans are retarded just giving him money

And on top of that he has a really tiny penis!!!!

he also had a mini cooper that broke down and had too many issues that he had to sell it

Additionally, he conspired with Jared Fogle!
>allegedly

Plus he is a cuck!

You know that his wife pegs him...
>allegedly

While she pegs him, he sucks of his wifes baby daddy

What if his wife decided to lease a WRX?
>murder-suicide

>youtube.com/watch?v=egWANfLqSac
Does he have light downs syndrome?

Chris Harris is moving to Top Gear IIRC

Was this gt also crowd funded?

>I feel so bad for him. He's such a good guy
/thread
every video ive watched from him shows this. The video op linked where he says how much he loves his car and allat just feels bad. hopefully he gets it all sorted out

I don't believe so. He had $22,500 left on the EcoBoost and sold it for something like $21k. He must have had a bit of cash tucked away for the GT down payment.

Watch him get a bunch of donations now because the accident...

>irrelevant jewtube faggot.
Who gives a shit? Are you 9 years old that you have to watch this drivel?

sage your posts at least then you massive cuck

Veeky Forums hates him because he giggles like a goo-gobbler when driving any car over 200 HP, continues to make poor financial investments despite having a financial degree from VA Tech, and refuses to buy a WRX even though he's a proclaimed "WRX fan."

There's no way he had 22k left on the Ecoboost since he bought it purely with donations

They didn't pay for all of it. I think he raised $7-8k for the down payment. That being said, I'm not sure why he wasn't able to pay off more of it in his roughly 1.5 years of ownership.

he spent it all on the car... yeah...

must have got some tech packages ;)

And he also says in a recent video that he did in fact have $22.5k left on the EcoBoost. True story.

>EcoBoost Mustang Farewell Video
>1 week ago

>GT Wrecked, Channel Plans and This Week's News
>8 hours ago

>earlier today
>look for channel updates on his GT
>"GT Wrecked" (sadface video thumnail)

Am I a bad person if my instant reaction was shock, followed by laughter?

Since when did he get a GT? Also, didn't he recently say he wanted to ditch his Mustang? Now a convenient collision...

He didn't crash it.
Learn to speak English.
Someone crashed into him.

>what's up guys SUBAREWWREWRXFAN here
>haha well guys I need your money I mean help again
>see I had the ecoboost and that was fun
>and I had the gt and that was an absolute blast I mean that thing was SUPER fast
>but I think I just need I mean deserve more
>so I'm starting a gofundme for me to get a mustang gt350r
>I'd really appreciate it goyims

gib moar shekels

>Since when did he get a GT?
Like a week ago I think.

>didn't he recently say he wanted to ditch his Mustang?
His Ecoboost was having some issues. Ford wouldn't fix it under warranty because of his mods.

>what is underinsured motorist coverage
his insurance pays then sues the biker

>what is wage garnishing

Wew, all these edgy faggots who are probably poor and salty.
He wasn't at . Wish him the best

^^^ He wasn't at fault ***

subaruwrxfan leaving cars and coffee with his new mustang succesfully funded by gofundme backers

youtu.be/FomvPMvWVGY?t=15

I don't know if it's so much "edgy faggots" as people just reading OP's retarded post, then immediately commenting before getting the facts straight.

I know, right? He's like the anti-VehicleVirgins.

Maybe it's karma for practically begging his subscribers to pay for his cars.

Anyones better than Engineering Explained

my god that guy is ugly and boring af

>kek, the quality of Veeky Forums has really declined since I started visiting this board
Veeky Forums has always been shit. Love it or fuck right off

>btw. I'm from /r/cars
Fuck off redditfag

>boring af

Triggered.

He's objective and states facts. If you find that boring, I think you would find Regular Car Reviews to be more to your liking.

"Uh"
"Uh"
"Uh"

Seriously did no one take a Speech class and learn not to say "uh" every 3 seconds?
Thats one of the key things to learn not to do.

And why isnt he speaking more clearly?
Add some bass to your voice son, speak clearly and firmly.

There are better ways to do that style
Like savagegeese
>pretending to be above rcr while defending engineering explained

Fuck off. You have no idea how hard that is

Fuck sorry user, completely forgot the sage. Though seriously, what is with people watching all these faggots on jewtube? Im going to seem old, but we didn't have this faggotry when i was modding cars, you just got in with your mates and actually did stuff, not watch some entitled loser crash a stock car on YouTube.

Obama is highly-educated from a prestigious university and literally says "uh" every three seconds.

Obama is also a stupid nigger who shouldn't have been the president in the first place.

>"peaking clearly and no saying uh is difficult you guys"
It really isnt that hard you fucking mongoloid, thats why you practice.

That doesnt mean hes not a fucking mongoloid either.
You would think over the years hed have trained himself not to speak like he has a speech impediment.
Listen to any good Speaker and youll see that they speak clearly and dont say "uh".

It's pretty easy if you write a script and rehearse before making videos, it'll stop them from being half and hour of rambling too.

Here's a fun game: watch one of his reviews and take a shot every time he says "nice". Make sure you have someone ready to call an ambulance on a moments notice when you inevitably need to get your stomach pumped.

You'd think that over the years (You) would have trained yourself how to use proper grammar and punctuation before trying to call someone else out of their speech.