Thatdudeinblue is depressed

Thatdudeinblue is depressed

youtu.be/cegiuSzLCj0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2fmipGalWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would love to fuck his boipucci. Literally the perfect twink.

if he was gay i would totally get hsi nudes for you guize

gimme a tldw

Snore

Dude can't even work on his own car

He his camera brake. His six year on and off long distant relation ship end. He live in howse alone. His engine has exhaust it melted somthing. Then no work. But then Ford say come film Shelbey and focus but then ddos him so he do not use the footage. Then he depress.

literally his life is in freefall and everything is going wrong

but for the most part he only has himself to blame for the bad shit and his bad additude to blame for his depression

>poobaruwrxfan crashes his new GT
>fuccboi here comes out as gay
What's next: RCR gets shot at a furry convention? Fat Marrah gets weight loss surgery?

nows the time actually good youtubers shine
>speed academy
>motionautotv
>b is for build >implying he will ever finish the evora

Noriyaro is finally getting attention but I wish he went back to taking pictures of events

SaabKyle starts doing coke and beating strippers.

You forgot about project binky.

Someone shot his house, but his car is OK.

>People shooting at your house

is this considered normal in USA?

Wait what someone else crashed his car. WTF

Okeh i thinkeh i got it eheheh.

Hey everyone how's it going (punches hookers face) Thanks so much for tuning in (snorts line) For todays videos im super excited to bring you a up close and personal in depth look at this bitches fucked up face

only where niggers are present, 99.9% of gun owners don't do criminal shit

Noriyaro is great, been reading and watching his stuff for years. I really hope he doesn't collab with those faggots from Haggard Garage though.

Wealthy white guy has all of his toys break, proves he's beta as fuck and gets embargoed by Ford for gigantic faggotry.
Claims sadness and that he needs his life saved again - set to Apple's stock music and it all being filmed.

That dude was catfish. The girl he was suppost to meet in Atlanta was a fake

lmao he's used a filter on this to make his eyes seem bluer

what an enormous faggot

Atlanta has a lot of "undesirables." The rounds that went through his house were probably gang-related. High chance it wasn't a legal gun owner.

Her body looks like an upside-down bowling pin.

>Came out as gay
What

I thought the same thing. Those faggard guys just remind me of everything I hate about drift culture in the US.

I dont even dislike drifting, but christ the people are insufferable here. Can't speak for other countries though.

>Putting Matt Farah in the same category as these goo-gobbling twinks
I have way more respect for that spoiled Jew fatty than those other cunts.

is this shopped?

I thought the haggard channel was good when they were just poor kids fucking with cars, but ever since the scrawny white faggot won the lottery and they got that big house they've been especially shitty.

he was going to anhero before because he made no friends in college even with the mustang his parents bought him. also only fucking morons believe in long distance relationships, this girl definitely took his V card

Faggard reminds me of everything I hate in humanity

True

>t. moron who thought LDR could work with gf who provided first wet hole to put my dick

none of them are black though?

fucking MIIIIIIIIINT DOOD

kek

>one of them says mint
>so fucccking mint dude
>like oh my god it's mint
>yeah dude mint
>mint
>mint as fuck duuude

they should buy a parrot and teach it how to install a coilover. channel stays the same

i did not know she had the body of danny davito

Good idea, then it can just make videos on how to install Racelands incorrectly until the end of time.

HEY! WHAT'S GOIN' ON GUYZ

Normies just eat that shit up because none of them have any sense of identity or individuality

10/10 post

I would be too if I was 5'3".

He has Captain America syndrome. Looks like an alpha stud trapped in a twerp's body lol

no bully :(

to be honest i only watch rutnik's channel, its really entertaining.

dont think he hangs out with the haggard faggots anymore because the brown kid started being a dick to everyone with all the money he's gotten

he also drove away that guy with the camaro

The only channel I watch regularly is the Smoking Tire mainly because the one takes are great. I swear to god when Matt did that Hyundai Genesis recently that the owner could have been one of us. He looked like a massive twink and was aspie as fuck.

>used his filter to make his eyes blue
>channel is called dudeinblue
lmao

Is he really only 5'3? LOOL

>Smoking Tire mainly because the one takes are great
I loved when Matt humiliated that faggot with the leased Kia haha

>atlanta, GA
>tons of niggers

Put the pieces together

Who could have guessed that goober wouldn't be able to handle a v8
He JUST got it too smdhfam.png

so what the fuck was up with his house getting shot up? wasn't it only his house that hot shot?

>hit by a speeding motorcycle
>wouldn't be able to handle a v8
wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=a2fmipGalWQ

I got to meet dude in blue at caffine and octane, pretty cool goy

Fucking this. I instantly stopped watching once I saw the 500 part series on his 2jz 240 where he does FUCKING NOTHING. All of his buddies do the work. It's so irritating. AND TO TOP
IT ALL OFF THEY HAVE PROGRESSED NO WHERE!!

I'd KILL to have a project like that.

ITT: Veeky Forums cries because they don't know how to be a successful YouTuber.

reported

stop doing that to my wife!!

She still has an odd body shape.

Underrated

>mercedes keys

im over her now

Noriyaro is by far the best car you tuber
>quality production
>no blogging
>just the right amount of uploads
>no drama
>insider view of real Jap car culture thanks to his suffering through learning the language
>humor is light, works on his own cars, drives low budget no fuks shitboxes
Literal god
>
>
>