/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Just beat Awakening.

How much does Fates censor from the original JP version?

Not nearly as much as you've probably heard. The main story is 100% intact.

I love Sakura!

Be honest, everyone.

Are there any character deaths out there that made you feel sad?

In just Fates? In FE in general? In all fiction? Be more specific.

One Piece makes me cry a lot tbqh

In Fire Emblem, you dork. Any of the games.

What would his critical hit quote be

Well dont ask questions about FE and then post le competitively broken meme pokemon

>mega rayquaza holding a Z crystal
just fuck my meta up

Calm down dude, I just like posting pictures of things I enjoy.

What is that cutie gonna do with that little burger? lol

so do I

If Severa had her own game, what would it be about? How good would it be? Would you buy it? Cause I would.

>you will never have a giant Azura waifu
>you will never hear her singing in surround sound no matter where you are
>she will never carry you around in the strap of her panty-stocking for protection

I felt horrible killing Oboro in my first Conquest run so I married her to Takumi in my Hosido run, and then I married her in Revelations.

Her game would be about how she gets the most painful death, which exists and finally dies.

Zelgius's in FE10 did. As did Shiharam's in FE9.

Ryouma and Xander and espically Elise.
Died because of stupidity or drama

Is Leo stronger as a Sorcerer?
Wanna try sth else on him.

I like Hana

>that Lyn
Mmm

Elise is the only reason I refuse to play Birthright. She absolutely did not deserve the plot to bite her in the ass like that.
It doesn't help that Xander's miserable afterwards and goes full suicide & you off Inigo and Pieri on top of it, all this after gunning down Charlotte & Benoit to get into Nohr and maybe getting Arthur and Effie killed too.

>you will never hear her singing in surround sound no matter where you are
Good. "YOU ARE THE OCEAN'S GREY WAVES" got old after the 5th time she sung it, so I can't imagine listening to it 500 more times. Bitch needs to learn another song.

>Loves Lyn and Say'ri
Can it be, that you like female memedons?

>a Pokémon banned from all forms of competitive play getting Uber power boosts somehow messes with the meta

Flora and Azura are shit waifus

I hate them and so do you!

Freaking anoying chuni dick sucking loli got, what she deserved

I used Fir over Rutger, and Athena is a qt too, so yes. I really really wanted to use Marisa in 8 too but she couldn't kill things reliably as an Assassin unless she procced Silence or whatever it's called so I had to bench her for Joshua. Haven't used Hana though.

Takumi pls go

So, it's time to rename your trip, i guess?
Maybe to Say'riAnon?

Serra will get a card right?
Also holy shit I wanna hug Nino and pat her head.

*unshatters Skadi
*shoots dark arrow of Doom at you
Heh heh heh nothing personell nohrian traitor

I think the new Pegasus Knight design looks weird somehow, I just can't put my finger on it.

None of those characters are my waifu though, just some characters I really like. Something about female memedons always makes me want to use them

Most likely

You don't ever have to fight Inigo/Pieri and Harold/Effie. Technically you can avoid killing Charlotte and Benoit as well. Of course the game doesn't acknowledge that any of them survive anyway so it really doesn't matter.

He is fine with most females it seems, so long as they aren't perceived as more popular than his waifu.

Cousin~ cousin~

Shit~ shit~

Your dick wants samurai pussy.
After losing Lyn those scars made you fall for someone else that from the get go liked you and could actually marry you but Tharja could never take Lyn's place in your heart.
Which is why you keep using female myrmydons, you want to stay with Lyn in any way you can.

they vomitted ching chong japanese shit all over it. It doesn't really do the class justice.

I played Awakening before I played 7 though. I ship Mark/Lyn though

I LOVE PERI!

>I ship her with myself

Cuck

>You will never get "THE CANON TREATMENT" from Lucina and Aqua
Why live?

Shush please

>Lady Legnys
that hana card is a crime.

You are cheating on you're waifu with Lyn, or are you actually cheating on Lyn with Tharja?

We know you love your mom Soleil.

Lucina wasn't canon. Explain Laurent.

Hana is a womanlet but that card just looks fucking ridiculous. Fuga is looking nice and manly at least. Ryoma and Sakura ones seem nice too.

I want to see Tharja dressed as Lyn, that thigh slit is too much.

Time for the daily tripfag circlejerk already?

You imply /feg/ is ever not shit.

Close, but no.

Azura is cute

Xander's a shit Camus and his death had no impact for me. Elise's was slightly sad, but even sadder if you read her support with Xander in conquest.

It's always the same reply chains too. We've seriously have the most autistic and predictable shitposters here.

The game would be about missing twice on a double attack and killing herself because she gets counter attacked then attacked.
Or it would be about getting crit by enemy snipers.
Or it would be about dealing 9 damage late game with a +2 Iron Sword.

/feg/ is always shit. Diarrhea on top of shit is not nice though.

It's basically just a way for him to attention whore and dump his opinions without being incredibly obvious about it.
>d-did you guys know I ship x and x and use x over x? Good thing this same guy asks me this stuff everyday (lol
It's embarrassing.

I want to shit inside Azura's mouth and pee inside her pussy

Noire is for _______

cumming side, especially if you're her father
>inb4 le ebin spic routine xD

The mental hospital

Bullying

Why all the hate.

Being a good big sister to Morgan.

Treating her to a nice day at the amusement park and spoiling her.

Torturing and hexing and brutally killing and her corpse turning into spell ingredients

>amusement park

impregnating

Violently punching over and over again.

cucking

>Hana is a canon Master of Arms
But Swordmaster is much better

decapitating

Anyone?

Usually when people say their general is nothing but shitposting they're exaggerating for comedic effect, but it appears that this one literally is just that.

Pulverising, eviscerating, ruining, and impaling on a stick

No, Leo's pretty bad as a sorc. He's decent as a Dark Flyer though

Most characters have alt promotion lines in Cipher.

Azura is fucking garbage. Worst girl.

Severa!

It's okay, but Dark Knight's extra bulk and mobility are all Leo really has going for him. He needs speed and Sorcerer doesnt really give him enough
Dip into Sorcerer for the skills at least but mounted units are always handy

>can't stand the canon
get out of the kitchen boy

>shitzura
>Canon
(lol!

It was great when Fates was first announced and Japan leaks happened.
FE15 will fix everything. Unless it goes back to boring grandpacuck gameplay with no romances.

What is Tharjafag even doing right now?

You guys are forcing this "WOOW THE GENERAL SO SHIT RIGHT NOW LMAO" when he isnt even doing anything but contributing to the discussion.

Nice argument you little queer boy

But Severa is for Corrin.

Non-arguments don't deserve arguments, watercuck.

She's canonically the most boring, retarded, and shittiest waifu though

Apologize and compliment her.

You would rather have her than Azura, wouldn't you?

>that art

why

It was also great when the localization script leaked, but that only lasted like a week if that and then it was back to cuckposting

There was a week or two of solid discussion after the game released in NA before things went back to cuckposting

The more recent DLC "leak" probably would have also been great if not for the Flora conversation with Joker which made things go back to cuckposting

UGHH are diazurrheacucks shitposting again!?

Honestly?
No.

>shitverafags going after waterfags now for no reason

Not cool.. targeting low-hanging fruits doesn't make you cool or earn you /feg/ points.

Wanna try sth else on the Nohr Royals:
Scorc Leo
Hero Xander
Berserker Camilla
Malig Knight/Scorc Elise

How does that sound?

Sorry you're shit?

t. corrin

I will always choose Severa over anyone else, she's literally my favorite Fire Emblem character.

Shit non-canon bitches don't deserve good art, only Azura is allowed to have quality art with Corrin

Reminder that MarkxLyn is not canon

Don't see why you replied to me but I've seen people use Hero Xander to make Nohr 26 less of a bitch, but I'm pretty sure he'll lose out on some of his tankiness and won't have that movement anymore, Berserker Camilla seems great just again you won't have the movement. I don't think Malig Knight has the magic to be usable for Elise and she'll lose staff access in Sorc so neither of those sound good. I really really didn't find much use from Leo so I doubt Sorc will be all that helpful for him.