HA and I-FRAMES

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_V6bqG87xOKjMwQLlfOQ2kEsMZyVCBPv0WV6xgciWo

I love bullying Kriemhild!

could anyone drop me a scholar ring?
i gave up mine, im on pc at the pontiff
pass is dsg

Wrong.
6 hits to bleed on a full fallen knight with full quality
5 hits to bleed on a full fallen knight with hollow quality 27/40/35 with one hollow weapon on hand.

>Invading on my archery only character for giggles
>Some guy sent me an invite to one of those steam groups for shitters because I wasn't honor dueling or what the fuck ever
>Wasn't honor dueling
>In an invasion

xth for best girl

what can I do in dark souls 3 to have fun again. Build/pvp/challenge etc what's good

You should go ask reddit.

HEY

That's a small axe

>shit souls 3
>fun

get some mods and play pve
>pvp in 40/40 souls 3

>DLC drops
>From has these awesome weapons that have unique movesets
>Nobody uses any weapons from the base game (save maybe some boss weps)
How many new weapons do they need to add for this to not be a problem? Will they accomplish it? Will all new weapons be quality? Will From finally get a hint that copy pasted weapons and WAs are a waste of space?

maybe he's a big dragon

heh, bet none of you want to f*cking mess with me now...
How can I get edgier? Going for dark pyro but I mean armor-wise.

U
U
U
U

Do you still need one?

what do you suggest I do else senpai

what challlenge runs have you already done?

I hope it's like AOTA where every new weapon has some special move.

but they will be copy paste quality weapons

Fuck /dsg how do I git gud with a keyboard and a mouse? Im too used to a ps3 controller and Il getting stomped by Lothric High Wall.

>try to invade/get invaded
>Shit internet makes it almost impossible
REEE!

dont worry user, i already got one
but thanks anyways

I think this game would be better if we could choose the WA we wanted from a given class. For instance, stomp WA on Astora Greatsword. Obviously special boss WA would be limited to the specific weapon, and it would have to be limited to WA within a class, ie no spin to win on a longsword.

>Using m/kb to play Souls
Godspeed, user

just buy a controller or make custom key binds including some mouse buttons that fit you.

HUMAN

Anyone have a link to good sliders from reddit or a good slider for a big black guy.

Please no pol memes.

>how do I git gud with a keyboard and a mouse?
you don't

>pre-corrupted dancer was going to be an npc

Source?

none

I never say this, but take this shit to reddit actually.

That would just make the DLC P2W since the best weapons would be locked behind a paywall, at least until the DLC-bundled updated shiny but still the same thing version of the game is released in a year and a half or so.

Unless they alter the movesets of base game weapons and/or do better balancing, it's not going to be a real improvement.

>make white guy
>give black skin color
there ya go

New torch!

>want to FC
>have to go swim

oh

HOLY SHIT YOU BLIND FUCK HAVE YOU JUST JOINED THIS THREAD TODAY ARE YOU FUCKING NEW FUCK YOU HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE IMAGE FROM BEFORE THE GAME WAS EVEN RELEASED OF THE DANCER AS AN NPC WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

say that to my face not online fucker see what happens

I don't think anything is going to change the meta.
They haven't touched CCS. Once. Their changes to WP and Gotthards were minimal.

All of the unused movesets )which are no doubt coming in the DLC) are slow and flashy, therefore useless in a game with CCS 2hr1 and Gotthard roll L1.

Bloodborne's DLC got everyone to use the DLC weapons.
This is because they were cool looking, fun to use, and also really fucking fast and good with top tier moves.

literally nioh 2kat

>taking the bait

That's because both are roughly based on an actual stance

That stance moveset is almost certainly going to be the tracer WA

l played with keyboard on dark souls 1, l tried controller on dark souls 2 and l decided l can only play with the keyboard

You have must more control over your character. With they keyboard you can move the camera, move your character, and change items at the same time. Try to do that with a controller

l use this setup:

>Lclick: right light attack
>Rclick: right heavy attack
>Click On Scroll Wheel: Lock view onto enemy
>Tab: left light attack
>Shift: left heavy attack
>wasd: move
>v: change right weapon
>c: change left weapon
>q: confirm
>e: use item
>r: change spells
>alt: change between 1 hand and 2 hand
>g: gesture menu

l have t setted up for something too but l can't remember now. l'm probably missing some keys but those are the most important

>literally the only new weapon showcased in the dlc trailer is an upscaled model recycle of the cleric's candlestick with reused black serpent particle effects
Why are people hyped for this lazy cash-grab again?

I really hope the boomerang miracle doesn't suck.

>actually
>nonretarded
>almost realistical nitoryu
I'm impressed that this is even in the game files.

That dude still working on the "Poise attack" of weapons?

say that to my yari

>correction: much more control** (not must more control)

What healing miracles do you guys use on a faith build? Or do you not bother with them and just rely on normal estus?

Doubt it. The dual tracer moveset already has the gold and silver trails, this doesn't.

Dragonslayer's axe is the sickest looking axe in the game. Prove me wrong.

Enjoy your physical activity and learn to socialize, niggah

user calm down. it may come out as a shock, but /dsg/ is not constant. people come and go

there's already one for that

l knew l missed something important, space to roll

Is Ocelotte a guardian angel

Great heal

so that means I have like tons of friends right?

l messed up: r is for changing items and t is for changing spells. There, that's all. Have fun if you decide to try it

I'm trying to that's why I asked for reddit links. I know the average dsger is shit at sliders

>have to
What? Host FC instead

perhaps the trace colour is tied to the model?

I've been here since dark souls 1 general and I've never seen it.

This is awful. You're awful. Mustards are awful.

n-no
I want to stay slim and doing nothing all day doesn't help

y-you too

Reminder; unless you have a lot of spare SL to dedicate to hollow, it isn't worth it outside of 2kat and longkat.

emotes are your only option for becoming even edgier

you have miraculously gained eyesight TODAY then

yes, mommy would be proud

Then fucking go there. Can you not search there on your own?

OOOCCCEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!

just practice, it was a pain in the ass, especially for certain weapons since my controller broke a few days ago, but im already a natural with it, this game did a somewhat good job considering the fuck fest that was the first game

also use your most common items to be accesed with the space bar, since i duel a lot in pontiff i have there my resins, and everything at hand

but estus or throwing knives i kept in the same spot as i did when i used a controller

you can figure out what you rely on the most when playing and try to take that away.
if you've never played without a shield, do that
if you've never played with slow weapons i can recommend doing a run with Great Wooden Hammer - it's pretty slow and the damage is not so good compared to other great weapons, you can even not upgrade it to +10 if you want
you can just do a run with a weapon that doesn't do that much damage like Broken Straight Sword (though it still has respectable damage output with the right stats)
sl1 run is probably the most popular challenge run and is really fun, especially by the end of the game and in NG+ and beyond when you can use lots of different weapons
of all the runs i did, Boulder Heave-only and sl1 with Symbol of Avarice were the most fun, i recommend at least doing Boulde Heave-only
everyone enjoys different things though and none of these might seem fun to you, but i had a great time doing all that

Nope, it's in the moveset. You can try it yourself, equip a dual weapon and change the moveset with CE to 138~140. I think it was in that range.

But I don't want to attend any FC if it's not hosted by you, my special BF.

>people are still falling for the meme
delete this, i want to see more beef jerky

I-I have never hosted a FC and I've only taken part in two of them so far, bb

Throughout DaS2 patches, new CE tables had to be regularly made since the patch team would scramble the pointers.

My DaS3 table from five patches ago still works.

You think they stopped caring about cheaters?

It's too complicated a site for me.

tfw you find your weaponfu

what's yours dsg?

>how to fix the gotards
every third consecutive roll your character loses half their hp

shit dev team this time around.

I still don't see it

I change main weps too often to choose.

But there is one weapon I always love and use if I can.

I could be your first cutie

i'm still looking

Stance is the best WA.

I mean, the washing pole is a pretty alright weapon no matter who you ask, and if you aren't good at the game you can probably get a pretty decent winrate at sully clubs just spamming the weapon art with 2kat.

Sadly you need to favor strength to make 2kat optimal and luck to make WP optimal with hollow, so even though they have identical weight you can't just switch between them on one build unless you max out all three stats (which only increases the AR on 2handed 2kat by 8 points more than the low str version).

lurk moar

how are you supposed to dodge Stray Demon's random ass explosions that completely ignore iframes

literally just look up black facial structure and make a face based on that.
also mess with RGB colors until you figure out how to make skin colors.

>tfw it has the same weight and str requierment as the BKS
>tfw can hardswap it no problem even with minimal requirements

You jest.

They don't ignore i-frames and they aren't random. Git gud.