play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1j2BMPe7L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone got the link to the new hero leaks etc. from a few months ago??

>Make a meme Spell Damage themed Shaman deck
>Include Master of Ceremonies alongside the obvious Spirit Claws
>Never ever played this card ever
>My face when she attacks and her line is the most hype shit ever

REAAAAADY TO RUUUUUUUUUMBLEEEEEEEEE

it's great but she's still bad :(
>tfw not 4/6 with spell damage +1 for 3 mana

so has Karazhan brought any new fun decks to the table?

Don't care what happens the rest of the day, this made me smile

How long did it take you guys to find a play style or class that you really enjoyed?

Me:
About 3 months before I found out how much I enjoy playing all rogue decks and enjoy spell druid and freeze mage

You just opened Hearthstone and are just checking your quest log when suddenly BestMageEU slaps your play a friend quest. What do you do?

nice
you're still a shitter though for playing dragon warrior

>BGH nerfed presumably so it'll allow more late game cards that don't see play like Velen to come into the meta
>lmao no we nerfed it so we could print a 4 mana 7/7 cause aggro shaman wasn't good enough

>blade flurry nerfed presumably so good weapons/weapon buffs can be printed
>lmao no, take this 3 mana 3/2 that add a 3 mana 3/2 weapon to your hand

>If you think the party's great now, just wait 'til he invites the orcs over!

What did he meme by this?

sargeras
also see the flavor text for medivh the hero

Gotta grind to rank 5 before I play my fun decks user, I don't like doing it at the end of the month

orcs = black people

no party is worth mentioning if there's no nigs there

Challenge him to a duel for my honor with Anti-Aggro Control Fatigue Warrior.

>inviting niggers to your parties
What the fuck is wrong with you

what are some actual fun decks i can play i dont like climbing anymore

Anyone else go full chub when they destroy someone who's using the legend cardback?

In other news, aggro mage is FUN

post dick

should i get magni or medivh?i already got khadgar but from what i've heard he is a pretty shitty mage lorewise

>tfw kara hasn't even slightly changed the meta
>tfw we have 6 more months of aggro shaman and dragon warrior
>tfw Tuco got sent to San Quintin
>tfw yogg exists in high levels of tournament play

i'm enjoying beast druid and midrange hunter
both are pretty mindlessly easy to play so you can watch a stream or something at the same time while you grind ladder

you need to have at least one or two dude

or else it's not a good party

they will most likely just chill in the corner selling drugs anyways

Is there a worse feeling than losing to tuskarr totemic RNG?

fun but most boring deck ever, literally every newbie is playing it

>mfw Tempo Storm meta snapshot genuinely tried to pass Beast Druid off as Tier 1

he's one of the greatest mages in warcraft lore
the shitty mage meme comes from this video youtube.com/watch?v=z1j2BMPe7L0

medivh is much cooler than magni and mage is more patrician than warrior so medivh all the way

Best part is that we got the last expansion and adventure of this YEAR, and so the next one will start a new standard without any 2015 stuff. At least then, we will have a new meta.

I've done nothing but play Burgle Rogue for hours now

It's fucking good and it's fucking consistent

How to play: Go face

We have another expansion in the winter user.

Who thought allowing free hunter secrets with a 3 mana minion was balanced?
Also cat trick is broken as fuck

>Playing casually since release
>I have never gotten to legend

How long would it take and which deck would do it fastest?

user There is no time for a new expansion before 2017 rotation

i got to legend with midrange hunter last season
no thanks

Dragon priest is pretty strong right now

You should have done it during the bring out your dead era. These days I guess agrroshaman would do it the fastess, which is fucking too many games.

list?

pretty sure its shit.

They have already said that each year will go: Expansion, Adventure, Expansion.

Year of the Kraken didn't start til late April. That's 7 months away.

xth for cancer shaman shitters getting fucking destroyed

aggro shaman was shit during huntertaker meta

>print

Getting to legend s a fucking chore. Did it once, never again. Do it if you REALLY want the cardback, and be reading to play 200-300 games.

Its the basic dragon priest + new dragon shit and Medivh

It didnt even exist back then, the hell are you talking about. Back then shaman had crusher shaman and deathrattle memes deck.

F2P Shitter here, I got about 600gold, should I
1) Buy packs
2) Do Arena
3) Save up

I got all the Adventures except for BrM, which I don't really feel like investing money in since I only need flamewanker and Imp gang boss.

Legend cardbacks stopped meaning anything to me the first time I hit rank 5 and bulldozed a dozen of them to get there.

>playing a slow-ass deck to climb ranked
You are the one gettin memed on user, you are the one losing your time.

Anyone not playing aggro right now is a scub of the highest order. Play your meme deck once you've reached rank5 at the very least.

>7 more months of Tunnel Trogg and Totem Golem
>477 isn't even rotating
J U S T

>hidding rank
>emoting
/under16/ detected. Let me guess, you watch forsen as-well?

You don't?

>only flamewaker,imp boss

only like most important cards in every warlock/mage decks

Packs, arena is a shitshow and legitimately more infuriating than constructed now. What would you even save up for if you're a newbie with no cards.

BRM is for dragon decks too but I can't remember what wings corruptor, technician and the other important cards are from

I play games, I don't watch literally-who play games as a form of cheap entertainement

save for adventures and then arena
arena is by far the most efficient way to build a collection if you're not a shitter

I do both because I have two monitors

In yugioh almost everyone runs 3 copies of a card that *heals* your opponent to draw a card, because you can have a 37 card deck instead of 40. They can run 60 cards but literally no one runs more than 40, ever (unless you play mermails). In MtG it's the exact same. This card's only function is for when a very good deck starts running rampant and takes mirrors to fatigue almost always, then you have 5 extra cards, which would be a good thing. Other than this exact scenario Malchazaar is L i t e r a l l y, not metaphorically, not metaphysically, but literally the worst card in the game.

i'd rather draw a random legendary than a magma rager

it did """"""""exist"""""""" back then,it was just extremely shit

Upstart is at 1 right now fool

I usually watch a serie or movie on my other monitor, or browse this site. But most importantly, when at home I play an actual good game on pc and keep HS for mobile free times.

I'm 25, tyvm, and I don't watch ebin memers stuck in 2010

>as-well

t. butthurt aggroshitter

At least learn to type correctly before you post. I always drop a WELL MET after winning, or a THANK YOU if the opponent is a braindead retard, like this drooling idiot who thought going face was the optimal way to play zoo.

But I enjoy destroying aggroshitters. I also like to have this game on alt-tab, because giving it 100% uptime on either monitor would be a waste.

magma rager is 1 bad draw

malchezaar is 6

it's not even close

You're a retard though so it doesn't really matter what you'd rather do.

>as-well
What's the problem here? Corrector is telling me both as well and as-well is fine, so which is it? English is not my first language, but I've been writing as-well everywhere for years without getting corrected.

you cant compare yugioh and hearthstone like that.hearthstone gives you card draw for almost nothing,in yugioh you have to pay ridiculous prices for card draw,so much that the card you mentioned is limited to 1 per deck.I've been playing yugioh for 10+ years and not once i've ran out of cards.in hearthstone its fatigue like at least every 10th game

it's just 'as well'

>he plays HS n pc
Why, why waste your time playing is shit game on pc? Play a good game. Keep hs for phone/tablet fuckery when you have some time to kill. Playing this game at home is absolutely retarded. Just play WoW then if you like to suck blizz cock so much.

>it's another fandral lives episode
and nourish into double innervate into cenarius, lost to pure skill right there

not necessarily
a magma rager is always completely terrible while a random lego can be pretty good and is only mediocre on average

would you rather draw 2 bad (read dead) cards or 3 low value cards?

don't get me wrong, malchaezzar is always 100% bad because the cards you select are always better but if you substitute a chosen card with a terrible one it might be even worse

should have beholden the rage of the firelands

>complaining about DRUID
Is there one class that /hsg/ doesn't complain about? For fuck sake, druid, really?

It's 'as well'. I don't know if as-well is technically correct or is out of common usage, but it's probably suggesting it because the hyphenation is valid. It would do the same for any two other words linked by a hyphen.

ive seen people complain about everything

cant please everyone

>Is there one class that /hsg/ doesn't complain about?
no
but druid deserves it more than most

can't I complain about what I want faggot? I hate everything but this was the bullshit that happened a minute ago

>streamer plays malchezaar deck
>is surprised when he's drawing garbage
LUL

Mage. Jaina is our girl

>implying

Druid has been one of the most problematic classes since release

but you wouldn't know about that would you tgtbab

>not complaining about druid

druid has the ability to bullshit out victories like no other class

Dumbest brawl.

I am well aware pre nerf to combo

Are you implying druid isn't tier 1 or something

no not really, the game is pretty terrible right now. then again, it has been terrible since naxx launch

But what about when Mech Mage was pounding my ass every game?

>tfw when you open a leggo you need

What about mr safeguard the land? Ancient of Lore, one of the best cards in the game at the time?

Innervate still existing as one of the most powerful cards in the game?

>was
Got killed by a mechmage a few minutes ago. Not sure why I thought that laddering on Wild would be faster.

anyone else still play cool decks like murlockadin and handlock?
I might be a rank 10 shitter but at least I have my dignity

>thinking about crafting tirion
>open tirion
>opened gold lightlord earlier

faith in light = put

>play against malchezzar faggot
>have a shit curve
>end up winning anyway because he has no answers while he's dropping garbage legendaries like millhouse

lmao this card is a fucking dumpster fire

I rank up with renounce darkness zoo and evolution shaman if that counts.

I literally just crafted both of those fuckers.
I want to slash your tires out of envy.

>hearthstone its fatigue like at least every 10th game
Depends on what deck you're playing. Some Control match-ups do. Aggro shaman never goes to fatigue. In case it is a control match-up it's horrible and is far worse than Elise, because Elise does the same thing except it makes your cards that are useless for that match-up into game finishers, -AND gives you two extra cards, one of which cycles itself, the other is a 6/6 taunt for 4 mana- but does not allow you to draw them at any point in the game. It doesn't matter how many cards you have in your deck if you're playing the golden monkey because your opponent already used all their removal or did not, if they did not, you have like 6+ cards they need to remove, which cannot be done at that point. You'd just beat them to death and fatigue damage itself wouldn't factor into it.

>Powering up, Portals online
>*Coin noises*
>Powering up, Portals online
>Chuggachugga
>Chuggachugga
>I, Am, Ready!
>I, Am, Ready!
>Hmm, Well Played

Rogue for the most part.
Most Rogue-related complaints now are related to how painful it is to play.

I play my fun decks after I hit rank 5, my favorite right now is my dragon druid with some malygos kicker

It's just a weaker version of token but with more taunts and dragon synergy, feels good when you win

ye nigga u cool.
don't come to rank 18 tomorrow.

>Started playing two days ago
So let me get this right, you have to play for hours before even having a slight chance to have a good deck, or you need to pay?
Are there any >good >base decks?

Straight-up: Am I an idiot for wanting to dust my golden baron geddon for a xaril?

I mean does anything even fucking play this card anymore? It's my only one and it's golden though so I feel guilty about it, send help. Maybe I'm wrong and xaril just isn't that much better than a single dark iron dwarf, though? Or maybe I should play something else like ass blade?