Will GM ever recover from this?

Will GM ever recover from this?

I doubt it, even if they do it will take years.

Other urls found in this thread:

fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/72399-2007-civic-overheating-looking-help.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah GM is fucked since the beginning

Ford hired a designer from Star Trek.

what the frick??

Kek this is so bad compared the effort Mercedes is putting into their headlights.

Why are you comparing a $75,000 car to a $250,000 car?

Nigga they used to be okay in the 50's-70's.

>ford employees

>Implying GM couldn't design special snowflake headlights if it thought it was a good idea.

lights are the last refuge of auto designers trying to stand out in the soapbar race.

What is wrong with being simple?

Sure, not everyone cares about LeMans and smelly French racers.

But a stock Corvette that can't climb a mountain in the summer without overheating? For 60 grand the car better be fucking bulletproof.

>But a stock Corvette that can't climb a mountain in the summer without overheating?
Cars overheat when they sit still you noob,

The Zora project is coming along pretty well.

Not a single modern car should over heat in stock form by idling for a few hours or driving on the track. thats just moronic

>Not a single modern car should over heat in stock form by idling for a few hours
Catch a couple bugs in the grille and your car is going to get hotter.

again, not any car made in the past decade.

this is a car made withing the decade

fitfreak.net/forums/other-car-related-discussions/72399-2007-civic-overheating-looking-help.html

Do any car manufacturers make glass headlights still?

>tfw no glass headlights
actually my bike has a glass headlight.
Found out when it shattered all over the fuckin road.

>Cars overheat when they sit still you noob,
No they don't. My GM car even stays fairly cool as the temp gauge is well to the left of even the middle of the gauge. Of course, the car has two separate fans and sheds heat pretty well downwards and to both sides.

Kek

why is the new Ford GT so nxt lvl as fuck??

>driving on the track

nigga, you dum

Most cars will overheat if drive it hard around a track. The Corvette just does it after like 2 goddamn laps because its engine is powerful but inefficient at removing heat.