/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #260
"Myroid Highlight: Rumina" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but weather...changing...finally.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d (embed)
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3 (embed)

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck (embed)

First for Tsundere.

How much time do you spend on those "Myroid Highlight" and do you get off from dressing up other people's girls?

nth for kuudere dominant yandere

>(embed)

is the discord group still around?

No, it died overnight

Yes, do you need an invite?

yes please!

discord(dot)gg/HP3xq
Alright, there you go.
Please try to keep all moebage game discussion in the thread, so we dont die.

What do you talk about then? And I'd like an invite too.

The invite works for everyone, it's on an expiration time.
There's channels to talk about: general, shitposting, anime, lewd, pso2.

It's like we're a group of friends.

That's the idea. I mean, we're all playing this dress-up line of games together, right?

>together
I've always treated this as a competition to have the cutest girl.

I fucked up and forgot I used my pastebin name to open it the other day, doushio?

You can re-nickname yourself by right clicking on your name.

But then everyone will know I fucked up.

It's okay, we don't care.

Speak for yourself, I want to bully the fuck out of him

This.

Bullies go away!

I made an account to see the moment.

>do you get off from dressing up other people's girls?
Like a rocket.

New call dialogue for the older types when?

I've been playing Dream Girlfriend for a few days now and love it. Is Moe's can change better?

Moe Can Change is a gateway dressup game of the worst kind. It's a bad game, a clusterfuck of gachas and socializations that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive scripting faggotry and SHEKELS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the game itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& twittards and skype faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The super cute myroids all trying their hardest to look cute, the accessories, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole theme faggotry and everything about the MCC world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party backgrounds, emphasis on RNG, and overall jewishness of the game make it fit just right with the goy-ish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Moe Can Change is basically THE game to attract the most hated game fanbase known to Veeky Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this game and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Moe Can Change threads ever encourage the twittards and skypefags to show their faces here.

But both the twitter groups and Skype cartel are ded. We outlasted them.

So do you look at dream girlfriend the same then

Ignore the copy pasta. If you like the more cartoony anime style then yes you may find it better. Events and shops have more clothes, faces, and hair, and gachas are divided seperate so you can choose what type of outfits you'd rather ticket dump for. It's just had some updates that made it worse, because now it hides the girls personalities in a couple of ways. It used to be way popular but maybe for that reason now I see a lot of discussion about DG instead, and most /mkg/ don't wake their myroids now.

But honestly even though the gachas are crammed into one in DG, I get most of the item pool per series because DG gives tons of gacha tickets in comparison to how many MCC gives. And if you're smart you'll divide out your rolls per event so that you don't get too many dupes of a series by the time it expires. And they add clothes in the limited shop and synthesis to almost equate the MCC permanent shop, as long as you buy them in time. The lack of this realization plus the more stiff faces and only being able to get good hair in gacha and events is what chased off a lot of people here who sampled DG. Stick with it and we have tons of free hair and clothes that usually look better than MCC's.

is this too much?

I think she's cute. I can't decide if I like the whiskers or not though.

Here's mine.I'm new so be gentle

yeah, sucks that the whiskers are low res
I don't play DG but your girl looks super cute!

It's.

The items don't really match together, but you'll get better at coordinating outfits with time, your girl is qt.

Here's mine, and pic related are from MCC.

Nah, I dig it. If you have the stars in a different color to contrast that might be nice.

>I see a lot of discussion about DG instead
It's because of the contests, it really created some hype.

Thanks anons! And I appreciate the advice!

I like it as-is. Too bad the rose in the crown is a different style than the one in the dress, but that's as close as I expect it would ever get outside of a set.

I still have been seeing other discussion about it, like about regular events and tie-ups. Not as much talk as when it first launched, but more than the "I dropped this shit" period afterward.

JP Notification: twin braids in Kanna shop, some other things that don't matter to us.

>spending my Friday night grinding to get literal pennies of virtual currency
kill me

suck a dick for $20, it'll be over quicker

The hidden status messages really blow. I kind of enjoyed reading your statuses. But not enough to click twice.

Also the fact that buttons load before images in DG. It makes me click through for the rewards before your girls ever load, so I practically never see them. I'm not waiting twice as many seconds for them to load when I could already be on my way.

I'm the opposite, I just open messages nearly on reflex now the first time I see a myroid for the day, read it, and then don't open it for the rest of the day except to check condition. There are changes I'd like to see, sure, but it's not that much of a hassle.

I wish the elf ears in MCC weren't limited to one set of bangs. In AB they had it as a separate item, and that made a lot more sense to me. At the least, I'd like to see a short bangs elf ears option for variety.

Tthat's too bad, gaijin.

Should I wake my girls?

No. It's time to finally let them rest in peace.

>No Hulu trial on Tapjoy on either my tablet or phone
I was finally hoping to get that 800AP and stream a few cartoons too. I guess it's not meant to be.

You could try my.tapjoy.com, sometimes it'll give you different offers.

A few more offers, but it was pretty much the same, and still no Hulu.

Offers depend on your area.

Hulu was pinned to the top for me during the whole festival event, until they removed everything but the video ads for a couple weeks.

I've seen hulu float up a few times since then, since being on a tablet gives me only 12 offers at a time except during 2x AP, but it's not there on the full list.

I'll keep checking before the double AP ends to see if it shows up again.

Do you guys like this artist? He or she is very distinct. I realized I'd been wearing some of his stuff for my past few outfit changes, so I compiled them and other ones I noticed.

You can see that the artist
- Can't draw fingers well when not using a template
- Soft shading, and usually adds too much pink to the skin that stands out
- Soft/round breasts and thighs. Loves a soft Y on pushed-up breasts. Lolis have one leg stepping forward sometimes. But thighs can be too chicken shaped

AMB pay for more than one artist per game?!?

Also note that he's not the same as old AB artist-kun. Forgot what this guy's pixiv ID was.

Duh. There's no way one person can draw that many clothes, plus sometimes the same artists draw for multiple apps. I lost that small compilation of the artist that can draw good dogs in MCC and AB for example. There's a some differences in DG too, mainly how some artists can't figure out breasts as much as others, but in DG they're better at shading all in a similar way.

>those shitty boobs in the bathrobe outfit a couple of events ago
Seriously, what a waste.

I really like the shading.
What's that sailor/ice cream outfit from?

Big myroids tits still get me harder than big DGs tits.

Fairy-san, are you gonna play DB when it comes out?

I wonder how many templates they have and if they change them between artists. Also how they make non-standard poses, since the entire outfit'd have to bee one artist's, unless they have someone work on the body and another work on the outfit, or whatever.

From a Kanna shop a long time ago, I think. I can rec it to you, if you want.

>tapjoy fuck my game and it wont start anymore
>forced to reinstall
>account password doesnt work anymore
That suck so much. I hope recovery isn't too long. They do it manualy.

where the beach sluts at?

Pls, it's already September. It's quite fun to see all these randoms crying about having to go to school.

>not having beach weather all year round

I dumped around 30 tickets trying to get it but never did. Beach sluts never.

I need opinions.

I'm at a safe rank for the 1000 tier banner of the main Myroids. It looks cool, though I'm not sure what outfits could use it.

The 200 tier has a super cute doll, but I miss out on the banner and I'll have to spend 33 energy drinks. It doesn't help that I didn't use them early to get Sharas daily items because I'm dumb.

So what's everyone else aiming to get this event?

Aiming for the default dolly outfit, at rank 110 currently, got both the red and purple daily ranking sets.

Everything. I need all of it. I am prepared for maximum suffering.
Helps that the next two events I don't care for.

Sounds like it's one of your first events. Ignore top 200s until you get the hang of it. Besides, it'd have to be more drinks than your current calculations since people do further drink dump in the last 2 hours. In the future check the events frequently to use as much stamina as you can yourself so that when going for top 200 it normally should take less than 15 drinks and a few double candies.

I'm aiming for top 100 and am currently at rank 97.

want

This person needs more figure drawing classes. They look stiff, and the legs don't attach to the body well. The fingers do need work. But if they did all that, they would be working somewhere better than AMB.

Also, here's an image bump while y'all sleep.

I spent a lot for the bag of chips so I'm playing normally this time, I'm currently rank 300-400.

MCC contest when?

Legit contest event you mean, not the informal ones we've held?

Yes.

R

The next theme will be Wonderland, right?

Nope.

Please?

You always complain about there being a lot of Wonderland events and gachas.

>People always complain about there being a lot of shitty Wonderland events and gacha, that's why we should do a Wonderland theme.

Fuck it, let's do a Wonderland theme this one time, let Steven win it, and then never again.

Steven, pls

Wonderland for next contest theme.

I'm sure you can make it work!

I-I'll even make a collage.

This.

I don't even know what a wonderland outfit is supposed to look like.

Do not bully Steven

Why not?

Well, anything resembling Alice, Card Soldier, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, etc should work.

We've had 2-3 Wonderland themed gachas and 3 events in MCC, 3 gachas in AB iirc and an event in DG, that's more options than some of the previous contests.

Is it worth the shells to do the dream box in DG?

We pretty much have to if you work your girls enough to constantly be at the max shell limit of 999,999. The only other things we can buy are the occasional limited shop clothes/accessories and shell gacha for daily quests, so I find I have to roll the dream box a couple times a month to not hit the limit. If you're not at that point yet then ignore the dream box and keep saving for whenever limited shop clothing comes around.

Oh, and forgot we also pay shells for synthesis so that's another thing to save for. You probably only get at the rich tier if you have at least 3 girls, work them all at least couple times a day, and are on point with doing quests since they give a lot of shells. Even with studying my girls almost half of the time I'm still always above 900k thanks to quests.

Okay cool thank I really appreciate it. Yeah I just started a week ago and have 1 girl right now