You live in an area where it snows almost a third of the year and RWD cars are not an option...

You live in an area where it snows almost a third of the year and RWD cars are not an option, yet you want something fast and fun with 300+ hp.

Trucks are for construction workers and lesbians and 4 cyl turbos are for ricers, ill consider it but looking for american v8 or german... What are your options ?

12k budget btw.

Currently looking at;
Monte Carlo SS (07s came in v8s), Cadillacs, grand prix/bonneville gxp. Maybe an awd audi/beamer, but dat maintenace cost on german cars tho

Get a RWD along with snow tires and sand bags.

A little bit more and you can find a newer Taurus SHO
Could always go the crown vic route and pop on snow tires but the idea is a bit dated
The cadillacs you could afford are shit nigger mobiles but might be able to fool people if you find a clean one

I knew there was gonna be at least one..
Idgaf what snow tires you got or what anyone says, its fucking retarded and unrealistic to drive a rwd muscle car in a blizzard

True about caddies... Gxp or Monte carlo SS would fit my criteria perfectly.. Except they are just such ugly as shit cars: all the good looking American v8s are rwd.

AWD or not, why would you drive in the middle of a blizzard in the first place?

Because I have a job to go to regardless of what the conditions are

but he's right. rwd with good tires is fine in the snow. git gud faggot.

Get a used Evo Lancer

the guy in the inital D game drove a celica on akina snow. Why don't you get a celica? He was pretty hard to beat on akina snow, those cars handle really well in that terrain

>rwd is the only fast car
>rwd in snow us impossible
Just kill yourself

drove in a miata through a blizzard just fine ;)

My dad drives an E39 in Lithuania. It's got traction control, which makes it no different than driving a FWD car.
Don't be a pussy

Rwd in snow is okay during winter but, once snow gets deep, done. Can pick up plenty of v8's under 12k. Lot of mustang gt cheap, chargers, 300, Camaros, etc. Imprezas, forester and legacy gt are great in awd department and not stuck with sti tax. Also g35. For me, love having ground clearance during winter. Picked up a wrangler for 3k. Only a 2.5 but, no issues in snow storms. 4wd worse case. Newer around 260-280hp and move. Another option.

>its fucking retarded and unrealistic to drive a rwd muscle car in a blizzard
Maybe you should learn to fucking drive.

>You live in an area where it snows almost a third of the year and RWD cars are not an option

See
I live in Utah, it snows here. A lot. RWD is fine.

Boxster S + a set of good winter tires on the factory narrow wheels
>all dat traction from the engine layout
>dat galvanized steel body that resists corrosion

I drove a 240 hp fiero on summers all winter OP. wasn't smart, but I'm here, and I'm fine.

>>rwd is only fast car

I didnt say that faggot.

>not wanting to do hectic skidz with a 318

>America
>Snows a lot
Hahahahaha faggot.

But you're right. I see RWD everywhere where I live and I live in northern Canada.