Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

kToS Patch notes are translated: pastebin.com/fu4Tx4S5

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610 - Rank 8 Update Preview
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=616 - Transcendence System
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=628 - Latest Patch notes
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624 - While You Were Away: Updates You Might Have Missed

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
cute (Merigolds)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeTYsBZ52e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/Bullies/ when?

dead game

Why does my party members and quests list keep getting fucked? They disappear from my UI and don't reappear for some time. Anyone knows how to fix this?

reminder that the desire detector is real

Does anyone on Klaipedo have a Ignition for sale or to trade? I missed the ones on the market and the only one there is trying to jew me

This is my 7th one.

I need to get 2 more and sell all of it, then I'll have saved up the bare minimum necessary for buying the Murmillo Attributes.

Lala why do you even white out the names? We all know who each of you are

These are the cards I have that can go in the Necronomicon. I don't know if there are other beast/plant/mutant cards now. I should check the card list.

Heh, yeah I have an ignition, but I ain't sellin' it to any filthy Ohayou.

left to right, star 1-3

>argue about making the new thread
>just let it die
nice job shitters

Where do you fight deadborn boss at?

Man the guy was telling the truth about the glass mole. Where can I get one of those gray golem cards too? Or even the deadborn

>Where can I get one of those gray golem cards too
Same mission, Siauliai.

Poata, Glass Mole, and Gray Golem are all the Siaulai mission bosses. It drops from them randomly when you kill them.

Golem comes from the missions, Molich though has just a tad less hp but more attack than it.

a saalus mpa

Right, I always forget about everything before the mole shows up. Thanks.

Molich?

Whats so good about Ignition anyway? Isn't Superior Corona Rod better?

Molich is a boss at the 175 dungeon, I don't remember if it drops a card there though

The 175 boss
What are your stats?

>guildmate is 170-something cleric
>doesn't know what pumpleflaps is
HEHEHEHE

Thanks, I guess that gives me something to do tomorrow.

That is not the fucking picture I picked. MOOOOOT

What is a Moot?

stop bullying us Murbish

Don't worry about it threejane.

Great for linkers who don't break their own links from multihit overload and for Pardoner/PD.

At least I finally learned what a rear admiral is.

The Kim of Veeky Forums

I don't wanna do TBL

How bad is the -47 evasion of phada? Is it worth taking it if I rely on dodge? I have 541 dodge with swift step up.

>see pumpleflap
>despair.jpg
>suddenly realise I'm playing Doppel
It was a good feeling. Fuck [insert colour] Harugals though

I don't have an Ignition!

Post it again, I have no idea what a rear admiral is.

I didn't have any trouble with it on my archers (obviously) or Necromancer. I think my Cleric would have had a hard time, but he had Diev so I just silenced their asses and stood between birbs.

I don't want to ever experience it as a normal cleric. Even krivis deals half damage because of their element. No thanks.

Evasion and mitigation in RPGs are always best when you get closer to 100% of it. Most games have diminishing returns because of this, but ToS doesn't.

In any case, -47 evasion is a HUGE penalty for any build that relies on evasion for survivability. If you care about your dodge rate, -47 will have a tremendous impact for you.

is that a boy or a girl next to you?

>He's too poor to reroll all his Saalus cubes
top fucking kek

What do you want them to be user

Uhm

The post wasn't deleted was it?

Could someone in Orsha inspect SugarLips? She killed me in TBL with 2 auto attacks.

>wanting anything but a boy

>party event ribbon in the game
What

That's the mage swimsuit ribbon.

>Sevenfold is hidden by other buffs

It's easy to post a bunch cubes you saved up and all the money you've scrounged together, no one gives a fuck about you though unless you blow all that money on those cubes you little faggot cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=xeTYsBZ52e0

>boss monsters had a chance to randomly appear any time as long as you were in a group of 5
>would drop unique cosmetics
>LET'S JUST TAKE IT OUT FOR NO REASON HEHEHEH

Oh.

What the fuck, I want that. It'd be easy to stop bots from doing as well, just make the shit gained from it untradeable

>no special someone in your life
just kill me please

I'd rather not have cosmetics at all than untradeable ones.

>special someone is getting shit on by life
>cant help
just kill me please

>the other team has 3 kinos

Thanks for the balanced matchmaking haha!

>he didn't roll an oracle PD
nothin personnel... kid....

My ToS crush has her(his) own group and doesn't want to play with me.

>wanting a boy

>enemy team is 2 kinos, 2 clerics and a catagoon
>my team consists of two R5 quarrel shooters and a PD who disconnects
lmao this is a fun and exciting match haha

So which guild has the highest girl(girl) percentage? I'm on Klaipeda btw.

kys

We're all girls, user.

Not every game is winnable. You don't need to win every game to climb. You just have to be the determining factor in your team composition, one that every team cannot do without and one that just by wins you games against teams that don't have one by merely existing. Play a Diev/Oracle to get ez freelo.

CuteNotLewd probably

probably CuteNotLewd.

Ohayou has i think 3 confirmed girls though.

Futureproof is recruiting newmembers. We're a /tosg/ exclusive guild, with a focus on PvP and GvG. The only requirements are being an active poster and/or lurker in the general, and having PvP goals. Whisper Lolipan for an invite.

CuteNotLewd

girl(girl) percentage: 99% and Runic.

I know someone on Klai who's trying to make a harem guild and only invites girls mostly so probably that. He's a complete autist though so the whole thing is probably going to collapse on him sooner or later lol

>tfw none of the girls in Ohayour are cute or pure

>Slave labor

That would explain all that TP you kept to yourself and that hamster.

lose weight
gain height
go outside

>qs walking firing speed is as fast as some catas
>Undetectable to IMC

>Linker in opposing party
>Backseat driver tells us we should all fall back and huddle together and wait for the enemy to come to us

Christ...

How much suffering would I be in for if I made my main character something like a sword-pel-hop-squire?

Honestly I just want to make a sword character thats both wanted in parties and can solo. The only other thing I could think of was a Corsair build or full on dps dragoon.

Any dirty hookers here with an SR tried wearing 10 Handguns using Level 20 Retreat Shot yet?

squires arent really wanted in parties, they're utility characters you leave behind in town as either repairbots or tents.

Hop Corsair is always a fun build, it transitions into shinobi to go full naruto

As long as you have Peltasa any part wants you, nobody really cares about the rest of your build desu, thats your solo stuff

help my guild is low test

what do i do

Ive been contemplating joining but its hard to say goodbye to the guild im in, even if they are a bunch of inactive twats

How do queues work?

I've been waiting for 20 minutes and 2 times already a party went in without me.

You join Ohayou.

user, Ohayou are dangerously low test. That isn't going to help.

They have some very high test players in there though

See: >Solo
Squire doesn't belong anywhere in a solo build.
Every rank you take in squire will lower your DPS without an equivalent payoff in solo utility.

Do you have any preference between swords/spears?
Are you plan on PvPing or is this character for PvE only?

What would be a good sword build? Sword>Pel>Barb3 something something?

just tell us what you like
>swords vs spears
>mounted vs non mounted
>do you want be a ninja

>getting matched in 2x2 against Ilak

It's literally impossible to win. Immune to debuffs, revenged sevenfold, infinite blocking, and eheeehehee'd to death.

And she gets 86k health :3

>getting hit by hexing

HAHAHAHA

I wasn't OP but I just bought
>pic related
for 200k. I don't know if it's worth it to build around a level 75 weapon. I'm also pretty sure that 1handed swords don't scale as well as 2handed.

I don't really care all too much for being a shinobi though the costume looks cute. No mounts since I don't have anymore character slots. I've considered Rodelero but there are so many skills, it seems a little bit overwhelming.

If you could suggest a sword build or a ninja build, that'd be nice.

TBL makes me so fucking pissed off.

Database is recruiting new friends! We're a medium sized guild looking for new recruits!
My top priority is to make everyone happy and feel welcome! I will do my best to help anyone that needs help in any manner, be it questions about the game, help grinding an item or just having someone to talk to! In time, I hope to also participate in GVG and to do guild events to hand out hamsters to those that would like them.

If you are interested, please whisper Cattly in game!

Ipopped my founders pack on orsha. i leveled to 120ish and quit for a while. I want to play again, is there any community at all on this server or should i just kms

>Orsha

Hit up the guild in Orsha

Durandal isnt a weapon you use, its a pvp weapon you use to cast your buffs before you swap to your main weapon which requires Swordsman C3.

Did you want your build to be PvP centric?

It's not worth building around that weapon (Durandal) since R8 PvE Shinobi spams Shooting Star (a Rodel3 skill) with a Toy Hammer.
Sword3 builds are PvP builds that sacrifice Pelt to max Restrain.

R7 Meta Shinobi (Don't do this anymore)
Sword > Pelt > Hop2 > Corsair2 > Shinobi

R8 PvE Meta Shinobi (Extreme Memes)
Sword > Pelt > Sword/Pelt > Rodel3 > Shinobi > Murmillo
Note that this is NOT a PvP build

Rank 3 for a R8 Shinobi is a toss up since there's actually no good choice available there.
Pelt2 gets you High Guard boosted Pelt1 attacks (which get boosted further with Cassus Crista), but those attacks don't get spammed by your clones.
Sword2 gets you Restrain5 and extra Bash AoE, but Rodelero lacks the means to use restrain effectively in PvP so it falls flat.
Barb1 gives you a slash debuff, but you deal strike damage so it's questionable.
Hop1 lets you use spears and Finestra, which would be great except finestra is spear exclusive and you NEED a Toy Hammer to maximize DPS in this build.
High1 has 0 synergy with anything else going on, just don't.

>TL;DR R8 PvE Shinobi (NO PvP)
Sword > Pelt > Sword/Barb/Pelt > Rodel3 > Shinobi > Murmillo
Sword2 gives restrain and is the most "Futureproof(TM)" choice
Barb gives you Helm Chopper and Cleave, significantly increasing your DPS from R3 until R6.
Pelt gives you bigger taunt and stronger shield attacks to use as Murmillo, but they aren't clone spamable.

Id honestly like to do a 2h spear build that can pvp and pve

>he doesn't have enough R7 characters to be suffering from crippling depression and the inability to quit the game or his dying guild due to sunken cost fallacy
heh /tosg/ is so shit at this game