VW Phaeton opinions? I personally like this car, looks like it has been tough built. Not so popular tho

VW Phaeton opinions? I personally like this car, looks like it has been tough built. Not so popular tho.

Also general "limousine" thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/167008/umfrage/neuzulassungen-von-pkw-nach-marken-in-deutschland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>phaeton certified mechanic
>parts from germany

It's an A8 with a different body. That's it.

u gon get raped on repairs

as far as i know, those petrol engines(especially the 4.2) are ok and reliable. I don't trust diesel engines in this car.

yeah, it's made of steel... i like it

It's a VW

VW means Vielki Wydaje? (translated to english it means high costs)
I assume that this car is really specific... And i guess that would be problem while searching for new parts..

VW tech here, you're right as long as you ignore the service intervals.
5k oil changes with synthetic, period.
If an oil leak develops, your wallet is mine.
If the chain guides go, your bank account is mine.
The ignition coils also fail like clockwork. We keep 8 on hand at all times.

>I assume that this car is really specific
Mechanically speaking, it's literally an A8 with VW badges. Parts are mostly interchangeable.

Thanks for the info, i'd rather avoid this car. Is there any "good limousine"? Something that won't set value on my bank account to 0. I don't mind investing in petrol/diesel, but I'd like to avoid investing in service so much.

Ls430. Best car ever made.

I heard Lexus cars are superior and reliable. I like that car... I'll go for a ride and l check it out. Thanks for tip. Anyone else can confirm, that LS430 is nice?

It's better than an A8 actually. VW went all out on the Phaeton trying to attack the S-Class even.

Lexus are never superior; only cheaper and more reliable.

solid however they are no S class or 7 series. not even base model

I meant superior when it comes to reliability and price. Hope it's comfortable too...

S class has been irrelevant since the w126. 7 series has been irrelevant since the e38.

Then e32 is a nice choice, right?

Lexus has never been relevant for anyone but poorfags.

>$72.5 starting
>poorfags
>paying another $30gs for a brand name

spotted the actual poorfag

>tons cheaper than competitors
>it's the only thing it does better
>its fanboys will call people who can afford more expensive cars poorfags
Most autismal NEET luxury car confirmed.

Oh yeah. I was wondering about this some time ago. WHY THE FUCK DOES V10 TDI EXIST

>i like to roleplay on an anime imageboard's car board and call others poorfags while I munch on tendies that my "roomate" served to me

Can I see your LFA?

It's kinda old. The e38 has obd2 which is great

This and only this

You can't because none have been sold. No one on earth is stupid enough to pay $400,000 for a Toyota.

Why not? Here, have a V12 TDI, too.

>this butthurt over a Lexus
Guess your crush got fucked in the ass over the hood of her is250 huh?

Joke's on you, there really are almost no IS250 here. In fact there are few brands that sell even fewer cars than Lexus in Germany.

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/167008/umfrage/neuzulassungen-von-pkw-nach-marken-in-deutschland/

What, if anything, does the Phaeton have over the A8 besides pricing? As I understood it the A8 got an aluminum frame and was still a notch above the VW sister car.

i can't read any of that

>implying you aren't a cockgobbler anyway

Comfort. The Phaeton is a long distance luxury cruiser, you feel it in the seats and the suspension and sound dampening and everything. The A8 is a luxury sedan pretending to be a sports car and accordingly rides rougher and has different seat support and so on.

I've already begun the post talking about sales. Then I link a list of brand names with descending numbers next to them. Is your brain capable of putting 1 and 1 together and deduce that it's a list of sales numbers?

stealth wealth

I'd buy a station wagon version of that

Get one. They're built so well nothing can go wrong with them. Just be prepared for wear parts to be replaced.

Other than that they're solid. I drove one a few times. Comfy and understated.

You gotta buy a citroen c6 if you really want ride comfort though

Not in the US you won't.

Whattheactualfuck?! What car used this?

I've heard that they're comfortable... The interior is kinda dull but i can live with that. What engine should i choose?

3.0 HDi

quit overthinking and just do eeet

This will make you want to kill yourself.

Obscure car with a cool name, luxurious as fuck, very subtle good looks, and a massive w12 engine. Whats not to like?

>filename

> none have been sold