>katanas
>Starts atacking every one in the arena

How do we ban these people?

/dsg/ isn't dead yet fuckers~
youtu.be/gYkACVDFmeg

WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL US?

>bites the dust
Goddamnit.

So I wanted to make another run at dark souls, but I definitely wanted to include the artorias dlc.

Fucking Microsoft and backwards compatibility is gay as shit and after the hastle of purchasing the dlc I have to actually wait to install.

Any other boners out there that can tell me how long I have to wait?

if he didn't want invaders maybe the host shouldn't have embered

im here pass dsgcoop
died once to ludex

in for poise

So what SL level do you guys think the first DLC will be aimed at? At least for starting.

40-60

Probably the same difficulty as the blue lothric knights outside yaoibros

poise is perfect atm

probably the sl you'll be at the end of the game, going by the dlc of the previous games

someone kindled the thread.
I need somone to help me, a LV60ish Knight, with ornstien and Smogh, with Smogh falling first.
i am a pal region xbox, and would apreciate a summon sign at the bonfire in the cathedral before the jam.
I would use solare, but i think he is broken. he falls off the stairs and gets ganked by ornstien without doing any damage.
could you set your sign down at 10am GMT?

So the dragonslayer greataxe, whatever it's called, it's just a straight up strength weapon, right? Is investing faith for it worth it, or is it better on a full 66 str build?

i dont understand what the issue would be. are you in ng+?

>shield bash takes away fp
we had a chance for it being pretty cool but from messed it up

what is the worst boss theme in the series?

Where is the FC to commemorate the new thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLFDmE1ejS8

Neatly enough, this'd be the FGS' only unparriable move.

Did 882 damage against a player at 40/40 +5

tfw laggy br invades

Yeah but what SL is that? I haven't done a build that doesn't stop at a certain SL before then in a while.

Probably a high level because it will be after the Archives

Just to check, has this always been in the game files or was it just discovered after the recent patch?

I just tested the moveswap thing and can confirm that the Farron GS WA is reproducible, though with no stamina or FP cost. Does more damage than a charged R2, too.

What I'm wondering is if this whole stance thing has been in the game files all along or not. It seems far, far too complete to simply be cut content. If it only appeared recently then it could very well be DLC content, which would raise a lot of questions.

no. ng1. I just cannot kill smogh first for the ring. ornstien is a ganker and solare got brain damage from being too close to the bonfire, and i need to take out smogh first, but NPCs focus on him. i need humie help.

around 80, I think. 80-90

THat would be really fucking sweet if FromSoftware did a huge balance pass for the DLC.

I tested it against the firekeeper and with my stats it did about 1065 damage. For comparison, the zweihander's golfswing with the same stats does 1200. Considering the AR difference, it seems to use the same attack modifiers as the normal stomp followups.

>FGS WA is lame as shit
>not even a super duper slide across the ground

They did in all other games, wouldn't be suriprised. Or are you forgetting how all but DeS's online was completly broken until DLC?

I've never played any souls game except 3

Sorry user-kun, I did not know

I have a weird and likely untrue yet hopeful theory that they're going to be changing some WAs and likely other stats for a lot of base game content in the DLC. The section of the DLC announcement where they showed what was apparently the torch having an attack for it lends some credence to this if it's not some entirely new torch.

*npcs focus on ornstien, not smogh,

so, are ENBS/Reshade still bannable in SOTFS? Wanna do a quick runthrough of that while I wait for some other vidya to download

consider that there was a bunch of movesets discovered after the DLC patch and that the gold tracer / paired greataxe weapon arts work now

So... why is there a painting of Nashandra in Anal Londo?

There's a reason Dark Souls 2 pvp lovers only talk about the games pvp being the best after all the patches done to it, and that's because 2 was the most unbalanced piece of shit out of all these games at launch. Just look up Santier's Spear before the nerfs, or better yet Helixodon. Dark Souls 3 by comparison in its lifespan is overbalanced if anything save outliers like Gotthard's and Carthus with the general stratification of weapons.

So close
Getting so close...

paired greataxe? what?

>tfw get this searing excitement reverberating throughout my body imagining a world with where dark souls 3 weapons have entirely new weapon arts

god i feel like a fucking two year and i need to SQUEEL

there's a unique paired greataxe + dagger/ss/cs moveset

this thing
it's a greataxe + something lighter probably

it doesn't have a model in the game

isn't it in irithyll

I think having the option to do that is a little too much to hope for, especially considering tonnes of weapons would be really imbalanced with the option to replace their worthless WA.

More likely we'll either get a second Farron GS with that as its WA, or get an option like the twin princes swords, to combined the Farron GS with something else to produce a new Farron paired weapon with that WA.

Considering there's a literal pack of wolves in the dlc and the trailer featured a shot of abyss watchers, the likelihood of something farron-related is high.

Of course, the other possibility is that the pre-dlc patch will just straight up change the Farron GS WA, and maybe add a running L1 and fix the broken rolling L1.

Or it could be fucking swamp gas and it was just a well-hidden cut moveset that we will never ever have.

Apologies, I thought we were rushing for Dancer, but I can't really do the whole area.

oh god its happening, MY POWERSTANCE METHADONE I NEED IT NOW

anyone wanna help me do dancer?

You can solo it. I believe in you.

You just have to understand how this janky first stage of O+S works.

Do not run completely away from these guys. Running away causes O+S to be more likely do one of their dash atacks, which can be not only a glitchy mess, but harder to punish. The longer you can keep ornstein locked into his walking and standing attack animations, the more opportunities you will have on Smough. Smough's moves are very unsafe for him, so it really isn't that bad once you get the hand of it. Make sure you are quick rolling to maximize your punishes after you avoid smoughs attack.

The goal is to bait ornstein into one of his standing attacks and then walk outside its range and punish Smough. If you are relatively close to ornstein he will continue his attack, and you can more safely wail on Smough.

If you need me to clarify I can.

>trailer featured a shot of AW

What? When?

Irithyll is just the lower levels of Anor Londo that you never got to explore in DaS1

I think it's more likely they'd just replace it, though I can't think of many weapons that would be really imbalanced if you could replace their WA with something logical for it save maybe Stance for the Dark Sword.

All I want though is Smough's Great Hammer WA being replaced with an unparryable version of Charge.

please do. i am yet to git gud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw&t=27s
Look closely. Those two figures trudging through the snow have the conehats.

platform/pass?

i really hope we get a quest from a pair of non-corrupted AW

god fucking damn that would be cool as fuck

>Farron WA as a stomp with stab follow-up
>2kat with sexy stance
FGS and 2kat would've been better with those instead of what we have now.

nice catch, but while they do have pointy heads i dont think they have the brim that the abyss watchers have
i might be wrong though

get hype my man

Anime leap is the sole reason they are good though.

I seriously just want to be able to meet one non-fucked legendary hero type character in these games.
I was really hoping pre-release that artorias would come back as a covenant leader or something

But they look nothing alike
And I dont trust that to be lower Anor Londo when they removed half the fucking level.

As much as I enjoy it they're gimmicky and impractical against people that know proper spacing.

But you do user, it's ____(you)

Also playing around with stomp just for the hell of it, literally every weapon can be moveswapped to perform the golfswing. Even shit like the dancer's swords will golfswing if you swapR2 after stomping with a UGS.

Moveswap is weird.

Ok, the fight you in a nutshell-

1. Dodge the initial barrage of dash attacks from O+S
2. Orient yourself so are relatively close to both O+S and form a triangle between the 3 of you. Be close enough that they try to walk up to you to attack rather than try to dash at you. This isn't fullproof my any means, they could jump back and attempt to shoot you with lightning or dash, so watch them
3. Lock on to Ornstein, but but keep Smough in your vision to dodge his attacks.
4. Approach Ornstein so that he tries to swing his standing attacks at you
5. Immediately break the lock and run to smough and attack him until Ornstein stops attacking
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until Smough is dead

>they're X, but only when Y Z

can you people please stop spewing this retarded fucking maymay? dark souls pvp is literally just mistake punish: the mindgame

pc dsgcoop
im outside borreals fire
gotta get me a bleed wep

>not wanting weapon balance by proper flow
>wanting to play a game where rock > paper > scissors
faggot

Sword Master's Uchiganata has bleed

killed vordt

They're an HA trading tool on a fast weapon with a versatile and meta-compatible moveset. They start up their hyperarmor quickly and hit quickly. People who use them exclusively as a setup to punish second swings because they watched a youtube video once, or who fish for it and throw it out randomly like idiots don't aren't really a good indication of the limits of its application. Ay time you could have landed an R1 trade with a glaive or greatsword, you can land onislayer, it's functionally the same. Using it as a predictive call-out for your opponent's aggression allows you to shut down so many things.

It's certainly not game-breaking, but it's strong and its fun. I much prefer a silly anime jump that leads into fuckhuge damage than a shitty spin slash nobody will ever fall for and a boring parry.

That would be relevant if Sword Master would last long enough to be of use.

Can you moveswap into a fist weapon and fling a hollow and make a webm out of it?

You can just kill him at Firelink and take his weapon

yo waddup!

just gonna save geirart for bandit knife

1. DaS1
2. BB
25. DaS3
26. DeS
9001. DaS2

This is fact

tfw you and your bud are summoning dark spirits for a one on one stand fight but you aint winning shit because you have never used piromancys

fuck, at least silver chariot seems easier to use

Who's 12?

Lords of the Fallen

need help low sl dancer PC pass dsgcoop
outside vordts fog, the stairs

Anyone down for a gank squad?

Sadly if you moveswap it onto a fist weapon it can't actually hit anything, the hitbox doesn't extend far enough outside of your own character. Couldn't even get it on the sleeping hollows right outside firelink.

Some weapons seem to interact with it weirdly. Curved swords take almost no stamina when they golfswing, but it also does less damage than a single R1 and doesn't launch

Buy NioH

Is this a meme now?

im down for a themed one, if we find another person we can do the lautrec and his goons from das1

Kinda weird that the properties for a move you shouldn't use change between weapons, but cool

gank the dancer with me

>Using it as a predictive call-out for your opponent's aggression allows you to shut down so many things.
>in a game that supports passive tactics
As much as I agree with you, it's downsides is that most weapons with good range like spears, glaives, crossbows and spells will kite your pointless 2kat wailing. They're about the same or smaller than uchi while slower than SSs, curved and other weapons that can hit you first before you . L1s have slow recovery and can't be chained with your other attacks except for the WA which most will assume when they see your weapon anyway. On the otherhand. spin slash WA could be nonparriable like the curved WA and a parry that has the same active frames as small shields would make the user very difficult to approach. Then again, that WA would make 2kat the next gotthards if the moveset becomes flawless so let's just leave it at that.

that's a fairly accurate power level chart

Cats are better than dogs

>9001
Really man?

sign is down

You're never too old to appreciate history, friend.

Zero influence from faith in any regard. If you want strong faith go with Morne's hammer.

no