heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

i want to do valeera in the pooper

>Roll Only the mighty into the meek shall inherit.

Literally the worst feeling.

4th for dead thread dead game

>MTG just introduced vehicles and the concept of creating energy on the new set
>Meanwhile blizzard produces less sets and cards and even then can't come up with nothing new except attaching the word random on cards

I really like HS, but holy shit is it getting stale really fast

Making classic evergreen on standard was a mistake, we will face stuff like win axe and doomhammer to the end of the HS's life

it's 4 am in europe and approaching midnight in most of the us of course the thread is dead retard

THE ABSOLUTE OUTPLAYED MAN

it's not even 9 on the west coast and easily 50% of the most populated part of the United States it's before 11 currently.

It is a friday however, but we just had the last wing of an adventure drop and an ez heroic card back, 45 cards added to the game. It's not crazy to expect more people on here.

the thread was pretty active a few hours ago m8

It's Saturday though, all the neets should be online

>tfw we are turning into the starcraft general

how many of you fucks actually grind out 30 wins a day for 1 (one) pack

difference is starcraft is actually completely dead while hs is only meme dead

at least we still talk about the game

I know, and around 8 my time (50 minutes agoish) the thread just died suddenly it seems when it's had fairly decent speed all day.

nope, the only time i did that i think was for the 2 card brawl which was pretty fun

>it's not even 9 on the west coast and easily 50% of the most populated part of the United States it's before 11 currently
yeah well if you didn't notice /hsg/ is carried pretty hard by the eurocucks

don't do it often but did today

>Kripp goes first
>Opens with a zombie chow
>1 drop 2 drop 3 drop
>Loses
>"MY LUCK IS AWFUL, HE TOPDECKED ME, HOW UNLUCKY COULD I POSSIBLY BE, HE NEEDED EXACTLY THOSE CARDS TO WIN"

So basically Kripp is just upset he doesn't go 12 wins every run

I only log in to do quests when I have 3 on queue

I generally only read about it and watch other people play, because playing the game itself isn't that fun

>tfw it's early enough in the season and late enough at night that you get matched with someone two ranks ahead of you

>tfw everyone has that heroic cardback because it was so easy

only like third opponent tonight with it though and this is like my 50th game

>loses because he didn't clear any recruits after Stand Against Darkness
>Like the Paladin wouldn't have a followup play or any other play on fucking turn 5
shameful play desu

Rogues only do it from behind user.

Alright HSG I need your help.

If I dust most of my golden cards and some Bestial Wrath-tier epics, I have enough to craft a Legendary.

I love playing Miracle Rogue, but the only Legendary I have from those lists is Xaril. So no Edwin, no Thalnos, no Leeroy. Instead of Leeroy I run Southsea/Faceless (which I think I might prefer because twenty damage is a lot), but the others don't really have any real replacement in my deck (I run two Kobolds because I appreciate the consistency of early game magic power since I'm not limited to only running one). I also don't have any of the regular top tier Legendaries, so no Silvanas or N'zoth or anything like that.

What do? I'm really leaning towards Edwin since he can fit into any Rogue deck, will last forever and could potentially steal some wins, but another part of me is saying I should get a more flexible neutral Legendary.

edwin is good and sounds like the best craft for you

priest

Warrior, (Old) Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter in no particular order.

Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior

all of them

I'm just concerned that every Edwin play will be,
>Make a giant Edwin
>Put it down
>It gets transformed
>Or have it concealed
>The other guy uses their giant AoE on it

hurrrrrr hurrrrrrrr playing the game at all isn't fun in the slightest I'm going to post on the general for a game about a game I do not like but play for some reason this is going to get so many (You)s because it's so original

that can happen when you play edwin
what can also happen is that he doesn't have an answer and you just win/get a lot of value

If I don't like a game I shouldn't play it? Does that mean if you don't like a post you shouldn't reply to it?

>you will never be autistic enough to respond like this when someone tells a joke
Feels good man.

Mage with on-curve removal
Priest with high RNG

to be fair he does have a point, why would you play a game you don't like? It doesn't make sense at all from any perspective and the first reply to that doesn't either. If you say something stupid, he can respond and say it's stupid and hopefully he won't say something stupid in the future along those lines. If you play a game you hate, and someone points out that there is a better use of your time, you can't just say "isn't there a better use of your time than to tell me that?". I don't like a food, I don't eat it. If I don't enjoy a movie or song, I don't actively listen to it. It makes no sense, if you earnestly do not have fun, to play this game. I don't see why people get so assblasted and truly earnestly hate the game who post here, yet they devote a significant amount of time to posting here and talking about the game.

4-1 so far with this priest deck, climbing up to rank 15 with it for shits and giggles.

>he
>implying you're not the samefag

How did that user with Prince Malchezaar in arena do?

My only loss was against res priest, but it was an incredibly fun game. I think we played a combined total of 6 sylvanas's

>anyone supports any post ever
>is automatically samefag

these must be samefag they thought along the same lines

First of all, why are you typing this up using pronouns that imply you're not the same autist?

Second of all, it's was a joke. People frequently joke about how miserable this game is here.

>no barnes
Come on, user.

He was just playing the odds like any good card player. It's believable that there are multiple people laughing at the retard freaking out about a commonly seen joke. It's not believable at all that there are multiple people responding seriously to a joke, especially a joke so common to these threads. You'd have to have multiple people that are both autistic, new, and stupid enough to post without lurking a decent amount. I can believe this general is filled with autists but I really don't believe our population is expanding much, even considering that we just had a new release.

Sorry friend, your samefags have to be more believable.

I honestly don't enjoy playing the card. Like I said, it's a shits and giggles deck, so why would I play a card I don't like?

Fair enough.

Sex with Ethereal Peddler!

>Curator Druid
>Barnes Hunter
>Resurrect Priest
>Burgle Rogue
>Disco lock
>Mage and Paladin got some decent things

>Shaman and Warrior didn't get any dank new memes
This adventure wasn't bad looking at it overall

She has no reproductive facilities. It would just be rubbing your dick on tattered cloth.

Add me for play a friend quest

Asherslasher #2693 NA

Done.

I hate the game, yet I still play it. It's not the only game that I play, but I "need" to at least keep up with the dailies and rank5 chest otherwise it bothers me.

>lost connection reconnecting
>solo adventure

FUCKING REALLY

They can alter their forms somewhat since in their base state they are just a blob of energy and use the wraps to maintain a form.

You just gotta hand her a fleshlight bro

that's because you've probably done so since the beginning you feel a sort of sense of obligation to keep up with it. If you want to stop the easiest way is to miss one month, no chest, no quests, no cardback.

Missing something like that (cardback mainly because that's a one time deal) would hopefully cause you to distance yourself from the game a bit because you would no longer feel obligated to play and continue your streak.

I'm at 700 gold right now, but I have all of League, Karazhan, one wing of BRM and all but one wing of Naxx, but I barely have any classic epics or above and barely any of WotOG at all.

Since BRM is closest to rotating and I don't plan on playing Dragons(since that would be a 2800 gold investment) or Mage without flamewalker, should I just buy packs instead? Or is any of BRM particularly good for dusting like Naxxramas's later wings?

>Plays an online game
>cant play if you lose connection

What did you expect?

How do I beat Heroic Illhoof? Do I just fill my deck with taunts?

Doesn't every wing of an adventure have at least 1 legendary?

If so then wouldn't a wing always be better than 7 packs because the average is 1 legendary every 20 packs? I guess this might change based on how complete your overall collection is because you're not DEing every card in a pack, but still.

If it were multiplayer sure, but there's no reason you can't play solo offline. Idk man.

If you steal his minions(there are many ways to do this) and they die, they come back on your side and crashing them does exactly what you would expect.

the AI and most of the calculations are serverside not clientside

All of them except priest.

Sadly thats not how blizzard grames works. If you arent connected to battle net at all times then no game for you.

Fucking Blizzard

>there are many ways to do this
Yeah, like Shadow Madness on turn 4 to steal one Imp when he has a full board and has clocked you in the face for 20. What did you use to beat the boss?

Isn't that assuming the legendary is usable though? The next few legendaries I'd get by going through BRM would be Majordomo and Rend Blackhand, which makes ~800 dust(depending on whether or not I can find myself dusting the adventure cards) for 1400 gold, or probably just 400 dust because I probably won't disenchant blackhand in case of meta shift within the next 9 months.

At minimum for 14 packs, I can get 560 dust for disenchanting everything if I only run into rares I don't need and one rare, no golds in 14 packs. It seems about the same average-wise.

>turn 4
Mind Vision is a basic card that costs 1 mana and he is usually holding an imp or the spell that summons two imps, and if you're playing Priest you can heal that shit up no problem. Plus the AI is so bad it regularly trades for the imps expecting to clear your board.

Karazhan was like the easiest adventure to heroic, you're not even complaining about Netherspite or the double boss battle.

Is there a way to find out which packs I should be buying?

pretty much always classic

Wat. You mean for the pity timers on each set? Or by what cards you need to complete a collection? Or a general question on what packs contain the most value?

I don't understand what you mean.

if you're aiming for 100% collection then there are sights where you can enter your cards into and it will tell you what packs give you highest dust value. But if you're a standard player or new then basically classic.

I just beat him first try with Mind Vision, so thanks for the help I guess. Sorry for being a bitch towards you user.

>I played because people cared about "world first"
jesus christ these mmo fags

>I think I'll open some packs today
>that sounds like fun

Getting more than 2 of the same card within a single pack should literally be programmed out of the game.

>I once opened 4 shatters

Yeah, blizzard's pack card distribution is fucking dumb

Yeah you should focus on your Classics collection now.

I'm a F2P pleb, started in 2015 I had Naxxramas (except last wing) and 1st wing BRM, stopped playing in november 2015.

I came back in July and I managed to catch up thanks to the Amazon free bucks, i bought the full LoE and Karazhan adventures last month, now I can finally focus all my gold on classics and my collection is slowly growing.

I like to make a list of rares and epics that I want the most just to keep track of what i'm missing.

My advice is to craft just 1 copy of cards you don't have initially because you might unpack more in the future.

You will reach a point where you will start getting extra copies to disenchant and that's when you will start building resources to craft epics later on.

MTG is so good. If it were a videogame it'd be the best game of all time. Conspiracies is crazy fun!

>whorestone updated for final wing
hell yes

>whorestone

>Arena
>Opponent: Prince Malcheezar animation
ARE YOU SHITTING ME

>He doesnt know.

Why does the weapon you get from Deadly Fork cost 3 mana when it's literally just a Fiery War Axe that you had to play an understatted 3-drop for?

You mean smart, that's the paywall they love.

Just like the ridiculous diminishing returns for disenchant golden epics and legendaries compared to disenchanting commons.

A golden common gives you 10x more dust than a regular common.
But if you are lucky to get a gold Epic it just gives you 4x the amount of dust of a regular epic.

So it's just rare to unpack, but when it comes to disenchanting they don't want you to profit.

because it's one card

because fuck rogues and we're opening up design space for weapons with this blade flurry nerf
lmao

>$85 Dollarydoos for 60 packs
I remember it being a lot cheaper. What happened?

You know what, I went ahead and followed your advice.

After a couple of games where I actually got to play him, once against a C'thun Druid and once stealthed against a Renolock after they used half their AoE, I see exactly what you mean.

I'll have to be more careful against Mages/Shamans/Warriors, and not play into Hunter's Deadly Shot, but throwing down a giant minion after an Auctioneer Miracle turn feels like such an intimidating move.

I'll have to see if I can manage something similar during the first couple of turns against something like Zoolock, not necessarily throwing out my whole hand for a big Edwin but like, a 4/4 or 6/6.

Am i the only one that mainly plays wild these days?

Their whole format is just made to try to milk you out of buying packs

In MTG Duels you can't get repeats of a set and can finish a whole set with a month of playing

If I recall correctly in Duelyst (or was it Faeria?) you can just buy the whole set for like 50 bucks

HS? You can spend more than 100 bucks on packs and even them you won't finish a set and disenchanting cards just sets you back by a lot

Winter doesn't start for another 3 months.

>hey guys maybe if we call our uncommons "rare" then people will think our game is cheap
>yeah man then we can justify not giving them a real rare card!

Well that was kinda fun

Uh because you got to play a whole minion with a DEATHRATTLE and you get a weapon in HAND that's such VALUE.

So what if Hunter's bow has the same stats and cost but gets to increase its durability as an added bonus, a vanilla Fiery War Axe you can literally never play before turn 4 is your REWARD for playing Deadly Fork.

>If I recall correctly in Duelyst (or was it Faeria?) you can just buy the whole set for like 50 bucks
Yeah I think you're thinking of Faeria.