/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #564

>Schedule for September:
8/31 - 9/8 - Detective Barowa and the Unfortunate Fortune
9/1 - 9/21 - Order of the Lord (LoV Collab - Defend Order)
9/7 - 9/15 - Fall of the Dragon (Vampy Event Rerun)
9/16 - 9/19 - Arcanum: The World Beyond
9/22 - 9/29 - Guild War
9/30 - 10/8 - Scenario Event

8/31 - 9/4 - Legfest (New Characters Rate Up)
9/15 - 9/18 - Tokyo Game Show (Maybe Something Nice Will Happen)
8/18 - 9/5 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Three (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Story Quests, 1.5x EXP/RP, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UdukiP/status/771790238993612801
a.pomf.cat/jzkadp.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing nice will ever happen.

reminder that B group got cucked in this event

The anime is happening. That's nice.

>you will never walk with Lennah under the cherry trees as they blossom during the spring, a period which fills her eyes with pure joy. She clings close to your arm as you walk along the pinkish road, both of you the only ones in sight, the flowers filtering the sun's rays and creating a vision worthy of the sweetest, most innocent dreams. You, stop and comment on how Lennah seems to suit the scenery perfectly, and how you want this moment to last forever, at least in your memories. Then, you caress Lennah's face tenderly, stroking her cheek, and lean in for a kiss, a kiss between two people who care about each other deeply, a moment to be imprinted forever in your being.

E T E R N A L S O R R O W

So, everyone has a reason to choose a waifu. Sure, looks are always important, but it's not everything. Why is your GBF waifu the chosen one? What does she have that makes her your perfect girl? Or, well, your husbando if that's what you prefer.

First for not big enough.

Too bad these threads will be even more cancerous.

Reminder to protect Kumuyu with your entire life.

>Tempted to ticket Rosamia because favorite light waifu
>There's no room for her in my team
WHY

Oh dear.
twitter.com/UdukiP/status/771790238993612801

John Titor here, the anime will be cancelled 1 week before 2017.

cog

>linking your own tweet

Then make room? How can you call her your waifu if you won't just put her in your team?

She'd be nice to have a quiet life with.

10/10 jav

Why is that?

>MVP my own levi
>get two knives

wow it works

what's in the flask

/a/

But where do I even put her? Jeanne, Amira, Song, Ferry, Sophia, they're all too strong...

ghost juice

>chat noir drops rose pedals from the sky and sneaks into your room at night
Who said water wasn't the best?

Then don't call her your waifu if you're going to favor esports over her.

Secondaries, normalfags, other miscellaneous cancer that comes from a series becoming too popular

Any chance you could put it up on youtube could you?

RUINED
U
I
N
E
D

>Too concerned over esports to put his "waifu" in his party.
Disgraceful.

All of those are already here though.

"ghost" "juice"

Best boy

I'm retarded, but I could try to record it and post a webm. No promises that this will go well.

>posted 9h ago
I don't know how to save images off twitter.

You're right, I was being foolish. I let my lust for power blind me from my love of Rosamia. I don't get it myself, but I'm going to give Jeanne to boot, to second row.

is that what Drunken Monk Gran/DJ will use?

There's some flair in living life with someone like, say, Zeta, a more adventurous lifestyle with no real routine or such, but there's something really sweet about just living peacefully with a caring lover on a small but cozy home, maybe two children, y'know, just settle down and live an ordinary life.

I've always had a thing for Belldandy and Sakuraba Aoi, and Lennah seems like the kind who'd fit the bill perfectly.

If you really liked Rosamia, you'd just run zerk with Armor Break II and Rage IV.

As far as generals go, I've seen worse. This is still fairly niche in the west, and the fact that it's so heavily gacha-based turns off a lot of normalfags from playing. I don't think the number of secondaries is all that high either, looking at the popularity of the doujins on sadpanda. Once the anime airs though, I can guarantee that this general will become utterly unusable and the western community will become complete garbage.

90 mins DO groups C F G.

not this shit again

/a/ doesn't shitpost.

I appreciate the effort regardless, thanks user.

When is next Group B DO?

Fug, here we go again
At least I can get the skin after this one and not have to worry about spamming items unless I think I can hit 3000 shields by doing so

Even fags get better waifus than dork

>Veeky Forums generaltards thinking anyone else is more cancerous than them
Kek

>Fighting Treant while leveling up Swimsuit Zeta and having her being blown into the front line from his Ougi so that I can see how her fighting style is has rekindled my love for Polearm weapons

Great, now I'm thinking about ticketing Zeta along with Aliza, Silva, Socie and Metera now.

>right click image
>open in new tab
>delete the :large at the end of the url and hit enter
>right click and save the image

I guess I don't need sleep just yet.

gib pokerbot

What should I spend stamina on if I can't progress the main story further and have already done my hard mode?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why won't these high level faggot help? I need them blue crystals.

You can't go wrong if you stick to who/what you know, user.

Can Odin drop chev weapons?

stop posting katalina stickers on my wall

Yes

Shut up chan.

fuck off marie

>sub100s at the top
You fucked breh.

Here you go fampai
a.pomf.cat/jzkadp.mp4

That wasn't even me.

>implying anyone in this EOP hive can read it to get the joke.

There's probably a reason he posted it to Jap twitter and not to here.

What happens to a.pomf.cat?

post more katalina stickers on my wall

>tfw the number of Kat stickers on my wall is just right

What, is the link broken?

Nop. Probably country ban?

Kyaah! Chat Noir is so charming.

Were you Gran or DJ for this?

Chan-chan please.

Should I play Shadowverse?

He's so cute! He's definitely water's best boy.

Post id.

W-what happens after you find out who was at the door?

>dump damage on Chev and open it up
>Some rank 173 darkfag pops to MVP
>still ends up cucked by a 141 windfag

fuck these chev fights i swear to god

wtf im gay now

>expecting anyone other than the host to contribute anything at all

You came to the wrong raid bruh. One and done my man, get the credit and get back to leeching coop.

Gran Though I doubt there's any change in dialogue either way.

You deserve this bullying for being cute.

Yep it's fucked, only 3-4 people fight at this point. I guess I guess I just have to wait for tomorrow's coop then.

If you like card games or Hearthstone specifically, sure. It's similar to that with Rage of Bahamut art for the cards.

Chat Noir is such a top cutie holy moly. Shao singing Happy Birthday to me was still the bestest though.

QUICK! You can fuck ONE character, who do you pick?
Rules:
>You must post a picture of them with their name
>You can't fuck another character somebody else already has in this thread
>Special skins are not seperate for characters, if you claim one version, all versions are claimed

I claim Zooey

fucking kirito

fuck ACKY AND TOMATO

I don't understand. is he asking about my team or something?

fuck the rules but shes mine

No fuck off.

Are you kumuyuposter? don't you get bullied enough without asking for it?

i don't have a pick of your mom, sorry

I 'd fuck you instead

If I wanted to make a counter hit team, what would be the best way of going about doing that. Sen has a nice 33% counter rate Aoidos has a slight chance and maybe aliza? with colo fists. Another obvious choice is six and GW fist but then Id probably have to make a grande team if I split fire and dark

Hello Tryhard here, would you like to join our weakass guild for upcoming guild war?

Anchira~

Done.

He's poaching you , dumb EOP

Thank you for pointing that out

Please don't use my ID for your bullying tactics, I'm already bullied enough because I'm still a weak fire knight.