What is Veeky Forums working on this weekend?

I just re-did a ton of wiring in the race crx and put the new wire-work harness in
Also I am slowly putting the engine together since my cylinder head is still at the machine shop... something about needing a pilot for reaming the new valve guides....

Pulling off my front bumper cover that I fucked up on track day. Also going to replace my strut mounts and upper spring seats.

>MFW i'm a pro at wiring and always have been yet I hate doing it.

preparing the garage for another little project car,
carb work for another one, and soon to be a master cylinder replacement bc no matter what i do, the brakes are as soft as a puddin pie

Cleaning my Holden's gas tank. Been going at the surface with an angle grinder. Have a POR-15 tank cleaning kit for the inside.

Gotta get some plumbing solder and flux to fix the vent tube.

how did track day go?
how much is a bumper cover for that?

Working on data logging for tuning. Gonna be doing a 93 octane performance tune and a MPG tune on 87 for long trips.

I really want to make the power delivery more linear so shifts are more predictable. I'd really like to actually have a first gear that makes sense. Also want remove the rev spike at the slightest touch of the throttle, which apparently improves fuel economy.

People have dyno'd 200hp/200tq to the wheels out of the MZR N/A with bolt-ons which will put me right around 12.5lbs/hp. Ain't bad for an econobox.

Just an oil change before another Cali fire kills me

Test driving 2 different GMC Canyons (LFX V6 vs Duramax I4 Turbo-Deisel). No work since my Camry died.

Otherwise, nothing. I already have a few plans to sell my Camry as a rolling chassis, but I have to wash it and clean the interior first.

helping my buddy fab up his exhaust on his Dakota R/T.

also, getting low fuel pressure in the nova. it keeps trying to die when you give it gas when it hasnt run for a while and it stumbles from a stop. gotta take apart the fuel filter and clean it all out. hopefully that fixes it.

That's gonna be aids if it is the fuel pump

First lap got wide in the hairpin and went 2 wheels off. Totally my fault messing up the car. Only took it out once more and my strut bearings were groaning pretty bad so i brought it in.

OEM is about $400. Im going to see what i can do with this one before shelling out.

Meant for

I TOOK ALL THE CARPET OUT OF MY CAR WATCH OUT IM FAST NOW

Have you bled the master cylinder?

I didn't once. Brakes were always spongy as all fuck.

on my 98 Mustang GT:

>Rear axle bearings, probably going to end up replacing the axles too
>Repairing a spot in the wiring harness
>Possibly replacing some injectors
>Possibly changing ATF

It's got a pretty bad miss, pinpointed to 1 driverside injector. Wiring harness that goes to those injectors is kind of torn up, hoping repairing it fixes the miss. If not, time to do injectors.

Had the weekend off, here's the full list.

>Idle air control valve (replaced Sat)
>Intake manifold gasket (replaced Sat)
>PCV valve (replaced Sat)

and for tomorrow...

>Valve cover gasket
>throttle position sensor, need to 100% diagnose

And for the future
>engine mounts
>stereo, AC, creature comforts

prepping for paint
>sand
>sand some more
>sand again

I got a used Miata and I want to wire my aftermarket radio into it but there's no harness, just bare wires from the previous owner. I tried diagrams and matching which wires should go with which but I got nothing. Maybe it's a fuse issue. I need to find my multimeter and test tomorrow.

Got this last week, going to rebuild the engine starting tomorrow with the heads.

Well it's a mechanical pump so replacing isn't that bad, but it's more than what I hope fixes it. I siphoned half a tank of race gas out if it so I bet I kicked up some debris and it's clogging the filter

Pic related is the fuel pump and filter so it's not too bad to get to

>Rode muh 2t some yesterday
>Went to the VLA today
>Gonna change the oil and replace the brake reservoir on my Tiger tomorrow.

My brakes shat themselves. So, caliper rebuild. Then bleed the system, because the brake fluid looks like raw sewage. Also pads on the front.

Ah yeah that isn't bad at all.

>all that rust

Thank fuck I don't live by the sea and they don't salt the roads. I'd have constant nightmares

CDV delete on an e60

>that rust
You should consider moving from wherever you live

I painted my grill black and took a heat gun to the bumper
:3

Yeah, the truck is from New York. It lives in Florida now.

did a little more wiring (Main power leads are hooked up again but still need to do grounds)
Washed the Lincoln Town car and rolled 14,800 miles on it

Replacing broken tail light

Making window work again

A/c system overhaul

Fuck you Honda.

>hubcaps on a towncar

what

Pulled the engine. Time for head rebuild after the 4th, then have the engine back in by Friday up and running.

Gotta change front break pads and oil

Undertorqued my valve covers so redoing the seals. Drain break in oil and fill again. Install new drier and vacuum a/c for a recharge. Then in for an alignment.

Tomorrow I fire my 240Z for the first time in 15 years.

So we're gonna be doing a loooooot of maintenance on it.

Spent a couple hours figuring out optimal ride height before my alignment this week and also figuring out why my dashcams stopped working.

Those are alloy wheels

Relocate my radiator overflow tank.

Also I have a hunch that my fuel pump is too small, so I'm going to go do some full throttle runs up a hill and see what happens.

worked on the race car more today
These are all wires I have removed from the car

Scored the Radiator from a 94 explorer.

Motor is from a 89 Grand marquis
Wiring harness is from a 91 Grand marquis
ECU is from a 89 Crown Vic
Trans is from a 80 Thunderbird
Exhaust manifolds are from a 00 Explorer
Flexplate cover is from a mustang
Motor mounts are supposed to be from like a 89 mustang convertable 5.0