/fog/ - Fallout General

Concept Edition

Nuka World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>Nuka World Raider's Perks
i.imgur.com/RKeHNKr.jpg

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9753/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17961/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12511/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheet

repost
Buffscale or anyone else that might know
Is it possible to make this standalone so you can have QT asians but also Caucasians? I don't want to replace anything.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9753/?

You could still make an asian waifu with the vanilla editor, it would just take more time than when using that mod.

Or use CK to sculpt waifu and use faceripper.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3718/?

is Kos' weapon mod out yet?

All that mod does is replace narrow eyes, large nose, and thin lins

So it won't make everyone in the Commonwealth look asian?

my edgy cunt raider character is almost ready for Nuka World. Then I can beat it, and realize there's nothing to do afterwards

Have you tried Tales from the Commonwealth?
It's short but pretty good

How does my Nora look now? After the shitshow that was Nuka World she had to change her look so people wouldn't recognize her for awhile.

Pack's breeding bitch/10

Seriously, apply yourself.

I'm on the piss quadruple

Have you tried protesting at Sony HQ to get mods on your platform?

>tfw Ruralfag and the 46.9MB update has to either wait until 2am or download at 5kb/s

W-which gang would tenderly hold my hand?

Actually I thought it replaced a ton of shit too.

I just tested it on my Piper.

....Which was a mistake.

Is this the place to talk about Fallout Shelter?

>Bring pets on quests to give Dwellers a damage boost!
Does this mean that literally any pet sent with a dweller on a quest will confer a damage bonus, or is just reminding me that pets which confer a damage bonus will also confer that bonus during a quest? I've noticed that pets have attack animations but I haven't noticed a difference in damage between dwellers with/without pets while wielding the same weapon.

This is the place to discuss everything Fallout-related.

>skinny
>gross face
>no appealing sexual characteristics
Definitely the pack. You're going to be hound food.

Ugly as shit.
Made a nice gorilla remesh a while back, but Imma save it for the king kong mod.

Nope.
Almost done with it, if I hadn't gone drinking earlier it could've been done tonight. I'll dump it here for testing over the weekend, and then release it next week.

Quick note about testing, would you guys rather I put them all in a chest in sanctuary, or do you actually wanna give a shot at finding all the loot yourself?

Except interplay fallout.

so, spoiler, but I found out that grandma plays the numbers

Cute.

Buffscale, if you do add hnk, make sure that there are giant regular humans too. You could just replace the bloody mess perk with whatever the hsk perk is.

>nice
:^)

I have 67 hitpoints, max is 113 but reduced via rads
At 6 seconds into the gas chamber, nerd rage activates
At 13 seconds, I die

I'd like the go-find-em one but some people would prolly bitch.
people would bitch the other way too so whatever

No, this is the correct place to discuss every game in the Fallout franchise.

Just need an open flame, sear your meat and char your bones a bit. You might make for some good eatin.

This is how Harambe currently looks.
Are you seriously saying my version isn't an improvement.

If I want to talk about interplay fallout i will take it to classic fallout general where i can actually get replies instead of being ignored in favor of waifu screencaps.

Yup. Looks terrible m8.

For testing, throw them in a box

Proper release should have them scattered

Bullshit. Any time anyone tries to talk about 1/2 or NV, they get shat on. You guys even take it so far as to spam the other Fallout general for daring to talk about non-Bethesda Fallout.

It's just a reminder

holy shit

Still messing with it. I probably won't keep Piper like this but I might use that Synth creation mod to make QT Japanese synthfus.

Which is what 99% of anyone here would do with synth technology.

Your SS looks sweet

hey, I managed to get to Nuka World at lvl 2, on survival mode, straight out of the vault.

Sadly I didn't take many screenshots since I was tense as fuck, but spoilers I managed to beat the gauntlet

Anyone else experiencing audio issues when firing The Problem Solver?

You know all you need is a gas mask, or a rad/haz suit, right?

does it sound like it's super far away?

quicksave and reload.

How?

I don't have one

Bummer.

Why are so many people trying to do DLC runs on such low level shitter toons?

here's testdude, the dude for this test.

He has 1 END, but now that I finished this I definitely recommend having more.

On the first room, don't bother fighting the turrets. Just fucking run. A 10mm pistol does jack shit against them.

On the next room, take it easy and just disarm everything. You need all the stuff you can get, be it molotov cocktails, 10mm ammo, grenades(those are important!) or whatever. The only thing that can kill you here is yourself.

Redeye is the best radio host in the fallout series

Not my SS
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17961/

To get the cool weapons/armor in it and blast through the rest of the game with them.

More importantly, what the hell is this, Todd?!

holy shit has f4se still not updated? what the hell man.

Driver problem.

How can you kill yourself if we aren't even real man?

How do you have more hp than me Tbh? I've got 132 at level 5 with (3 base, 6 current endurance)

im very gassy

why cant i stop farting, /fog/?

wonder if I have a mod that changes base HP. Not sure if it matters since I died instantly to everything I saw.

the monkey turret room has a useable bed. Get a handy save here. Either pop the monkey or activate the turrets and run back to the terminal to deactivate them.

on the rad-rat room, I used the barrels on the right as you enter the room to jump up and get over the broken generators. Then I jumped my way to the next part.

On the next part, disarm any obvious mines in the beginning, but throw molotovs/shoot at the distant ones to start a chain reaction to just vaporize everything in the tunnels.

On the mirelurk "trap", just run down and up. I never even saw them.

On the gas trap part, if you have it, pop jet and/or buffout, pop whatever healing items you have. If you know where the items are, you should have plenty of time. Keep in mind the legendary radroach will burst into other roaches. That's bad.

On the multiple grenade bouquet corridor, just take your time, grab them all.

Next room. If you have Psycho, pop it. Stay on cover and throw grenades at the anthill. There are two flying ant swarms and those are a bitch to kill. The forager ants are easy. If they charge you, pray to god, pop VATS and get as many shots off as possible.

There's a bed here. It's your final save.

I got lucky enough to find a stealth boy on the way. I popped it here and just ran past the raider fight.

Against Colter, I stayed inside the gate to the arena and arced my shots to hit him. When he fizzled out, I popped Jet and threw all my grenades. He didn't die immediately, so I went back until he forgot I was there, and repeated the feat. Dead.

>tfw half the people in my vault have the last name "rothchild"

now to grind the nuka-cade for 40 thousand years to get enough shit to buy this thing.

oh, and for getting past the Gunners in the nuka station, I climbed on a rock behind the station itself, went on top of the roof, then slipped behind them and ran for the door. A melee gunner and an assaultron dominator followed me, but I juked them until I found a crate I could stand on. They couldn't hit me, so they broke LoS, and eventually forgot I existed.

>Implying I wouldn't make an army and take over the world
Come on buff
No one here is as stupid as the Institute
Isn't there one guy there with an acutal Synth wife?

literally just play the game, I was able to get over 8K tickets from just exploring the park and also play the atomic rollers game, stand on it, pick up a bapp and drop it directly into the 700 points holes as fast as you can

do the shooting range with the thirst zapper. 1k tickets every time.

The problem is that it's sllllooow as fuck when you need about 12k caps to buy the weapon, with grape mentats + a patched suit I found lying around.

oh my mistake I though you were actually talking about the Nuka-cade. in that case again just do the DLC and sell/horde everything until you can buy it

Has anyone found that "Fate" minigun yet?

Did my autism pay off /fog/?

>Buying this game
Why do you do this to yourself user?

I literally cannot tell if that is a man with effeminate mods installed or a woman with very manly features.

If thats what you were going for, Good job!

Sykes sold it, the son of a bitch.

I don't think anyone is looking for it
I don't think it exists

Not really but it was close enough to begin with imo

Pretty sure he's trying to make Zarya

androgynous looks give me the biggest boner

Damn it. Any advice?

rate pls

And I could tell by the look on his face he was totally impressed. So he says to me, "Redeye, I am totally impressed."

Wish there were more songs.

Vanilla cutie

Why is finding a fucking bedroll so goddamn hard around Swan Lake

Why would anybody want to sleep anywhere near Swan?

why sleep NEAR swan when you can sleep WITH swan ;)

You should build a settlement there desu

Where did you put the bag o hats again?

link 2 mod m9?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12511/?

I bought it in hopes that mods would make it NV tier good. But why hasn't the script extender updated yet.

Looking at it side by side it's actually really close
Looks like you're off a bit on the nose and cheeks maybe?
But it might just be the different art styles

Good job overall. Can you paint her hair pink just to see what it looks like?

Just delete F4SE lmao

Vault 81

You can also just console spawn the container right at your feet, too with placeatme

thanks bud

:3

rate my character, /fog/

Why couldn't Kasumi look like this. They made her look like a fish.

>Game updated while I was at work
>no new F4SE version

If that mother fucker isn't a synth or an android I don't know what the hell is.
Fucking. Purge.

___Nazi youth___

He looks like a little bitch.
Little bitch/10

>Saved kasumi
>Nuked the children of atom
>Wiped out the synths

True BoS material

What all mods do you guys use that require F4SE anyway?

Settlement shit? I've only had to use F4SE once for looksmenu.

Don't have a hot pink hair mod installed. It's more based on pic related than Zarya though. Been using it as character art for D&D.