What is Veeky Forums's favourite auto and why?

What is Veeky Forums's favourite auto and why?

Anything powered by EcoBoost®.

Veeky Forums hates all cars.

Nice one! The unveiling was fucking awesome

The styling to me is just perfect. It's interesting and beautiful. It's sporty. The interior is what I want an interior to be like. The engine is plenty powerful for me and I'd love beating on it.

I'd also like to take it to a track and get to know it intimately and set faster and faster times. It's a car id own for life. One day.

>v6
dis nigga fo real?

Tha fuck is that? Z4 concept?

FUCK my thread is dying!!

Wat. It's called different wheels.

Haha, the thing that throwed me of was that this is the M Coupé edition. Never seen this one irl so I was starting to wonder what it was

There are only like two anons, maybe one that own one
I wonder if I'll ever see one

What do you mean compact? That already looks big and bloated.

They're rare. But there are always a few for sale. I saw one the other day. I said to myself "unicorn" and watched it drive by in awe.

Supposed to be some hatchbackish/shooting break thingie, I don't fucking know...

That would be the B5 A4. Simply an amazing feat of engineering, the best DD from the 90's. Period.

WV considered the car their benchmark for quality and high standards and you can clearly see why.

The car is easy to maintain, nothing has been made stupidly overcomplicated and it offers reliability, comfort and longevity. This car is the mans best friend of the automotive world. The 20v ADR, Torsen Quattro, multi-point suspension, galvanized chassis, the way it looks and the price you can get one today. There is zero reason to bash on this car, it is simply brilliant.

I'd agree. Always loved the rear.

Always been a handsome car. Interesting engines. Decent interior. A great daily driver for those not wanting an BMW

There really are so many I love... I'll go with something I'll never own but I'd never regret.

Great choice! It would be the Longtail for me though. Just love those extended beauties. Same goes for the CLK GTR and the 911 GT1!

A Toyota Supra twin turbo in deep metallic blue.

The ones that looked like eggs.

>ain't got no reason to look for pics.

68 charger, the sexiest piece of american iron ever fashioned

Because it's cheap and Mercedes

Ugh the clk is a beauty