Drive a turd gen prelude

>drive a turd gen prelude
>finally got a/c yesterday
>live in Phoenix so I figured I almost needed it
>drove home from mechanics, didn't get cold but whatever I live close and it's hot
>next morning drive out of garage and ac is really cold
>drive home from work and ac doesn't get cold again
Is this normal? I live really close to work also, so I didn't drive for too long from the mechanic or from work. Should I just try driving further? Is it better to let the ac get cold with the windows down, or up, or what? Please help I don't want another bad compressor ;-;

>FWD
Why didn't you just buy a RWD car if you were going to go so fucking old?

Let the car air out first before turning the a/c on.

Because look at it

I considered this as well, will it be fine if it's hot as dick outside? I'm sure it hotter inside anyways but just wondering

Go fuck yourself. FWD is trash.

>FWD is trash
lol best traction in snow.
you will see my tail lights while you wait for your drive shaft to carry power to your engine from your wheels punk ass

what did the mechanic do exactly op?

>muh snow
Not a factor.
NEXT.

your right it isnt. i live in california

You 100% sure the amount of freon in it is good? Take it to someone with gauges and check pressures on both high and low sides.

>being this mad
Suck my dick

>being in denial
the first step on coping with your problems is admitting you're wrong.

Follow your own advice

Fuck off Corey, holy shit

FWD is trash and I have Pepsifag on my side.

Miami is trash
Prodigal is trash
You are fucking cancer

post car u mad

By the time August is here, everything in Phoenix looks like a Salvador Dali painting.

You better fix that a/c *and* get a cloth car cover.

>can't touch the door handle without 2nd degree burns.

My compressor was bad, so we got a new one and recharged it. Changed the lines also. Compressor they sent had a bad clutch so we sent it back and had to wait for another to ship in

At this point just get a fucking cool shirt.

It could possibly be the expansion valve. If it's clogged it could cause the cold air to fluctuate. I just put a new one in my Outback and it was a nightmare.
Also all the people making fun of the car for being FWD are probably nocar 14 year olds. That ride is sexy as fuck.

Go turn on the shitbox in the middle of the day and let it idle. The AC should get cold eventually, if it doesn't then take it back to your mechanic

Might be not air tight. Could've leaked the shit out.